It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

BTW Which JB are you referring to too? Or should I call you Dr. ConfusedBrit? When I saw it I would never have thought that two people with exactly the same name would post on a blog with very few replies.

Things could get mighty confusing from now on. There are very weird synchronicities that seems to pervade this topic. And yes people are always watching in CB. Both overtly and covertly. It's serious business as you may be beginning to work out.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thank you for the advice, Mirageman. And thanks to the other Mirageman, too.

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
John watches like a hawk as do others. ATS has its uses for him from time to time as am sure you will be aware CB.

John remains my favourite and by far the most honest cast member of this RFI epic (honest - not just sucking up, John, if you're reading), but, as you know, Baa, I was naive enough a few months back to believe that JB was leaving this whole mess behind him and riding off into the sunset for a peaceful retirement.

If I were him, I would indeed ride off, but things have escalated rather than retreated, especially with a recent non-disclosure agreement in place, and no end in sight as various new documentaries, Fishburne's TV drama series and 'material' analyses loom on the horizon.

edit on 26-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

John rides off into the sunset yearly, he is stll here as you have seen .

Of course there is no end in sight. Heck, there is the binary to get through yet, plus plus.

edit on 26-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: mirageman

Is this in relation to the procedure of having to surrender a copy of any form of book that he wanted to release before publication to the MOD, so they can review it to ensure that no classified material is in there?

If so, is there something in some of these files that puts old Nick in perhaps not the best light?

Well maybe.....

You might find this UK Information Govt. Commissioner's report of interest.

And also the story of the good Doctor's battle to get certain files released relating to a certain former Head of the UK's UFO desk (or not as the case may have been).

In his judgement the Information Commissioner reveals that MoD informed him on 6 January 2010 that N**k P*p* “has written to the MoD and asked for the information not to be released into the public domain.”

Given the “fine balance” on disclosure, Nick’s direct intervention had provided “a contributing factor to support the withholding of the information.” .....

In his judgement the Commissioner says the more senior a civil servant is the more likely that information – even that covered by exemptions – will be released. I argued that Pope’s claim that he was the man “who used to run the British Government’s UFO Project” implied seniority, real or imagined.

...the Commissioner concludes that N**k P*p* “was not at any time a senior civil servant” and says his actual role [Executive Officer during 1991-94] and substantive junior management grade...

But he concludes:

“Although [N**k P*p*] has spoken publicly about his time at the MoD [he] has not spoken publicly about the contents of the information the MoD is seeking to withhold. The Commissioner believes that if the information were to be released it has the potential to cause some element of harm or distress to the individual concerned.”

This raises an obvious question: what information do these documents contain that N**k P*p* is so keen to conceal?

See Full Source : Open Skies - Closed Files

Obviously I have taken steps to protect the individual concerned.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

An anagram may be a more useful protection...

I've always been fascinated (and quite embarrassed on his behalf) by Pinko Pec's attempts to sex-up his junior management 'Executive Officer' civil servant grade (probably overseeing two Admin Officers, an Admin Assistant and an in-tray) to that of 'Captain SuperDuper UFO Uber-Tsar For The British Ministry Of Intergalactic Intervention'.

Or something like that.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I've gone on record saying Rendlesham might be the turning point in history that leads to the explanation of the UFO phenomenon"  
-Nick Pope, Directorate of Defence Security, Ministry of Defence

Fact or Fiction?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification MM, wasnt there a document from the mod distancing themselves from Pope? Downplaying his role at the mod in relation to the ufo topic?

I also don't understand the fallout between John and Pope, they seem to fallout and then he was on their radio show a few mere months ago....wrote a book a few years ago etc etc...

The webs they weave......

edit on p53440192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I think you might be getting confused with Commander "Conk Pipe" of SHADO.

A part that was played by Ed Bishop in the fictional series UFO. Now as we know a Bishop is not as high as the Pontiff in the Catholic Church. But no one ever questioned his ultimate authority in that series either. Ironically also set in 1980.

I tried to warn you earlier....

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The webs they weave...... 

I see you are beginning to notice.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I've gone on record saying Rendlesham might be the turning point in history that leads to the explanation of the UFO phenomenon"
-Nick Pope, Directorate of Defence Security, Ministry of Defence

Fact or Fiction?

Yes it might be.

His job description at the MoD is a matter of record in MoD File DEFE 24-2000. It was a EO desk job that involved dealing with queries from the public and media along with the support of an admin. assistant. Unexplained aerial sightings were "a small part of his overall duties".

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
A part that was played by Ed Bishop in the fictional series UFO... Ironically also set in 1980.

If only Colonel Halt had waltzed through the woods in a blond wig, spandex and lycra.

As for Gerry Anderson's version of Night Two in 1980...

"Think carefully, Lieutenant Tamplin - was it really a blue light you saw, or a purple wig blowing in the breeze?"

edit on 26-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Ahh that's the badger

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Beginning...? I never held him in much high regard in the first place to be honest Baa.

He's a prime example of someone who sure likes talking but doesn't say anything. I don't put this down to his "security oath" I put this down to him not actually knowing anything anyway.

Anyway, enough Pope bashing, it's too easy and pointless to be honest.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Did you read the words Pigs. The post was not about Nick in any personal way (I know enough) re what any of us may think of him, but rather those specific words which are also used on the Rendlesham formal web site. ( Jim Pennistons)
Mirageman was coy with his answer.

edit on 27-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I was referring to myself in terms of bashing the bishop

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
For those who have not listened.

player.fm... fPEbXeXr2rOPdq9fB16OzJmkJ9g

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thanks, Baa, just listening now. Both Jim and the presenter sound uncomfortable.

Jim's actual watch being off by 45 minutes compared to the base's clocks? First time I've heard that anecdote. Was John's the same? Or Cabansag's?

Unmanned craft under intelligent control making a "right turn" when lifting off - news to me, too.

To plug the book, Jim believes the binary codes are the crux of the entire case above everything else? Of course he would say that, but tossing stuff like the Giza pyramid into the mix must be strettttttttching the credulity of many potential buyers.

Jim complains about TV documentaries embellishing and distorting the original story of Rendlesham...?
***COUGH***

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

For those who have not listened.

player.fm... fPEbXeXr2rOPdq9fB16OzJmkJ9g

For those who didn't listen what would be your analysis?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I will accept nothing other than a summary in binary.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join