It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's shipping exclusions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I ordered a wireless snes controller from China on Ebay. I've had no problems with products from their in over a year and a half. I noticed this in their shipping exclusions:

Excludes: South Africa, Israel, China, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Suriname, Venezuela

Why don't they ship to themselves? They're actually #ty products and they know it?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

LOL because they want dollars not yuan .

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I ordered a wireless snes controller from China on Ebay. I've had no problems with products from their in over a year and a half. I noticed this in their shipping exclusions:

Excludes: South Africa, Israel, China, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Suriname, Venezuela

Why don't they ship to themselves? They're actually #ty products and they know it?

You knew what you were ordering old chap.

Deal with it and don’t whine when you get crap is all I can say.

Personally I try to purchase « made in country where I live »...

Kindest regards

Lags

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

No whining here. Just a funny observation.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

No whining here. Just a funny observation.

Apologies... I read a winey post mate.

I still think that those people that purchase per cheapy crap sites such as Amazon deserve what they get.

I’m in France and when possible will ONLY purchase French products in order to keep our market running...

Kindest regards

Lags

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Noticed some of those countries are South American - no faith in their economies - ie exchange rates etc?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
theres ellectronics not made in a 3rd world sweatshop ... think we call that vintage bet there collectors items thease days

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
a reply to: Lagomorphe
theres ellectronics not made in a 3rd world sweatshop ... think we call that vintage bet there collectors items thease days
Fortune to be made...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Actually they have their own expree delivery webservicce inside of the country TaoBao, it is even cheaper

top topics

join