It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Says it will Bring Hillary Clinton Down by October 21

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
leaks at WikiLeaks show Assange planned to leave the UK and seek refuge in Russia. lol

he applied for a Russian visa in 2010.

the guy who planned to save American politics is now trying to become a Russian - isn't that special.

but, but... hillary's emails. hilarious.

He has been asking Putin for the Edward Snowden Ex-Pat package for a while now.

It's why he has been working for the Russians.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
None of us, and I mean NONE of us, thought Trump would be president so I do not rule anything out anymore.

HIllarys Server
O's Birth Certificate
Benghazi....etc...etc...yes it gets old.

I am not going to name them all but I am very sure that the noose is tightening based on Manaforts deal and it will not hurt Trump. So, when HIllary flips on Obama where will the chips fall?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

y'all can't let them go... it's sad. really, really sad.

funny, trumpster hasn't tweeted about manafort since the big flip.

those of you still focused on obamas birth certificate - do you realize how ridiulously desperate that looks? pretty sure you do.. how could you not?

bring integrity back.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
>>> Prison's okay but death row would be what she'd be looking at. But they'd appeal it and appeal it and she'd wrangle a stay at a hospice for years probably.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Assange.... Accused rapist... Bail jumper.... Spy... International fugitive... and all-star douche bag...

Who GAF what he wants.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Lol. How many times has this been claimed already, with absolutely nothing happening? And yet people keep falling for it...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
None of us, and I mean NONE of us, thought Trump would be president so I do not rule anything out anymore.

HIllarys Server
O's Birth Certificate
Benghazi....etc...etc...yes it gets old.

I am not going to name them all but I am very sure that the noose is tightening based on Manaforts deal and it will not hurt Trump. So, when HIllary flips on Obama where will the chips fall?

Lol. Trump's lawyer and campaign manager being convicted of crimes and agreeing to flip on Trump... is going to hurt Hillary and not Trump? What the hell have you been smoking?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Several people who used to run Wikileaks have either been locked up, gone missing or been killed.

Nobody knows who is running Wikileaks, therefore Wikileaks is most likely compromised and nothing they say in 2018 can be trusted.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Several people who used to run Wikileaks have either been locked up, gone missing or been killed.

Nobody knows who is running Wikileaks, therefore Wikileaks is most likely compromised and nothing they say in 2018 can be trusted.

I agree its very hard to discern the truth any more. Thats they way its meant to be.

:-)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Lets see what happens here. With this giant game of cat and mouse. Many would like to see her behind bars and it looks like there are moves in place to make this happen.

Assange showed his determination to see Clinton indicted by setting an October 21 deadline – indict her yourself or I will release irrefutable proof that she has committed high treason.

This comes just days after WikiLeaks released another letter from the Senate Intelligence Committee inviting him to testify privately before the Committee. Assange tweeted on August 8, 2018:

freedomnewsreport.com...

Only problem with this... it is from 2016.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

You are correct. Thank you for that :-)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Give Soros to Russia

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
We really need that "Failed Prophecies" Forum.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

We really need you to stay on topic!
edit on 22-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chuckk

I'd like to see that on Pay per View!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

originally posted by: purplemer
Lets see what happens here. With this giant game of cat and mouse. Many would like to see her behind bars and it looks like there are moves in place to make this happen.

Assange showed his determination to see Clinton indicted by setting an October 21 deadline – indict her yourself or I will release irrefutable proof that she has committed high treason.

This comes just days after WikiLeaks released another letter from the Senate Intelligence Committee inviting him to testify privately before the Committee. Assange tweeted on August 8, 2018:

freedomnewsreport.com...

Only problem with this... it is from 2016.

Longest lasting nothingburger ever!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Lol, rwnj claim 765,897.02 that Hillary is going to jail, lol. Haven’t you guys learned by now, that Hillary is far smarter than you? Even when you control all branches of governement you still can’t catch this evil mastermind. I love how she beats you guys at every turn. You will NEVER catch her. She’s like 100 times smarter than you and is presently 6 steps ahead of you. She’s playing chess and you are playing tic tac duh......

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, rwnj claim 765,897.02 that Hillary is going to jail, lol. Haven’t you guys learned by now, that Hillary is far smarter than you? Even when you control all branches of governement you still can’t catch this evil mastermind. I love how she beats you guys at every turn. You will NEVER catch her. She’s like 100 times smarter than you and is presently 6 steps ahead of you. She’s playing chess and you are playing tic tac duh......

And yet she still lost to Trump.

A real ####ing genius, that [snipped] is.

edit on 9.26.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wanted to bump this thread since we are only one week away from the October 21st deadline. Will anything happen?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Whatever happened to the dust up over Weiner laptop and the fact that someone in NYPD threatened to go public if the FBI did nothing?

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join