It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Police are on scene of a mass shooting threat at a MAGA event...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
And this is ok? People arent losing their heads? Im not even a big Trump supporter, he didnt have my vote. But Can we not see that anti Trump people are becoming so damn unhinged that its getting out of hand?

From the celebrities picturing him with his head cut off, to artists doing the same,people destroying his star (a piece of concrete) repeatedly, to heads of state calling for acts of violence and harassment of anyone that supports him.

This has GOT to stop. We should be remembering this day as a day we all came together as a nation, regardless of color, or political affiliation, but HERE we are.....People of the US, the far left and the far right are pushing us down a path, YOU REALLY dont want to go, enough.

Invoke the tolerance some of you so proud-fully STILL espouse, or admit you were lying and come out as what you really are.

This is happening more and more with the far left, and its really REALLY starting to look like they are the "brown shirts" and "SS" of the 30s-40s

Trust me , you do not want what you are pushing.
edit on 11-9-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Probably a Republican posing as the left to make news and get sympathy.

HAHA I know right!

Like the one who tried to take out 1/3 of our Congress at a baseball field, TOTAL right winger.

Oh wait.....no it wasnt.

Get out of here with that BS

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You want unhinged or losing their minds? Look no further than this thread. I wanna say some of these responses are sarcastic but I know they are not.

This garbage generalization of both sides of each other has to stop. I can virtually gurantee you wont find one single person would support this guy on this forum, just because we don't support Trump doesnt mean we want harm to his supporters, Jesus Christ people. There are a few nutcases, there are plenty of morons on both sides, the vast majority of people on the left do not want to harm anyone. Assuming this is a real account and a real threat this person is clearly a deranged individual, the little bits of info I can find about his twitter account is pretty clear of that.

Im a little confused as to why the only sources reporting this are the Daily Mail, The Sun, and Mike Cernovich. Seems a little odd to me, local news stations arent saying anything. I tried to find any info I could on twitter of course all I could get was "unhinged left, unhinged left, unhinged left, unhinged left, unhinged left"

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Also it would appear the picture of the gun used in the tweet was pulled off of Google.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

On ORDERS FROM MAXINE WATERS, Californian supporter Farzad Fazeli attempted to STAB a Republican Congressional candidate this week!

Water's activated terrorism: theconservativetreehouse.com...

The defacto leader of the Democratic party now has new blood on her hands. Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Refusal to condemn such an action is complete BS.

Making snide remarks is BS, doesnt matter left or right.

This passive aggressive BS is not and SHOULD not be an excuse, if the person is right leaning or left leaning it should be condemned outright by both sides.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

On ORDERS FROM MAXINE WATERS, Californian supporter Farzad Fazeli attempted to STAB a Republican Congressional candidate this week!

The defacto leader of the Democratic party now has new blood on her hands. Disgusting.

I agree that what Maxine Waters is doing, is borderline incitement if not outright, and should be addressed, and she should be removed.

However, WE DONT KNOW that he did this because of what she said.

We have to be fair in all this, stop pushing agendas and search for truth.

Youre not helping

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

More too ........

Wyoming GOP Office Set On Fire Less Than Two Days After Opening — Police Say It Was Intentional

'Threats of Rape and Strangling' Force D.C. McAllister Into Hiding After Anti-Abortion Tweet

it will get much worse

🔑🔓

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered
And this is ok? People arent losing their heads?

As trb71 said, "I can virtually gurantee you wont find one single person would support this guy on this forum", but people losing their heads over some nutcase posting death threats on twitter satisfies nobody but the nutcase.
edit on 11-9-2018 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Obviously Twitter needs to be banned or at least have common sense thitternlaws.

If it wasn’t for Twitter, the threat could not have been made....

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

And this is ok? People arent losing their heads?

As trb71 said, "I can virtually gurantee you wont find one single person would support this guy on this forum", but people losing their heads over some nutcase posting death threats on twitter satisfies nobody but the nutcase.

except the nutcase actually tried to carry it out under the nutcasery (sp) of trying to attack anyone affiliated with the supporting the POTUS.

Granted a nutcase is a nutcase, but this isnt isolated, were watching the left collectively lose their minds and get violent, and this isnt isolated.

thats the problem

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So when a right-wing loon shoots up a pizza place than its only his fault...

... or when a nazi sympathizer plows his car into a group of pedestrians in Charlottesville than its only his fault and his fault only...

.. but when a loon makes a threat on Twitter against a "MAGA event"...

..than you lose your #*%! and blame everything and everyone left of Trump.

You guys are so obsessed with circklejerking each other that you have lost every bit of common sense you once had.

edit on 11-9-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
So when a right-wing loon shoots up a pizza place than its only his fault...

... or when a nazi sympathizer plows his car into a group of pedestrians in Charlottesville than its only his fault and his fault only...

.. but when a loon makes a threat on Twitter against a "MAGA event"...

..than you lose your #*%! and blame everything and everyone left of Trump.

You guys are so obsessed with circklejerking each other that you have lost every bit of common sense you once had.

Not trying to play sides here, but you have 2 events.......2 where someone was hurt

Against the multitudes that have happened over the last few years including ANTIFA destroying places and beating up people?

An attempted mass shooting at a baseball game with heads of state.

Left leaning celebrities holding up a mock decapitated head of the president?

Artists rendering him with his head cut off?

Awards ceremonies with people saying "EFF Trump" and advocating uprising

A man that rams his car into a news station , because of an officer involved shooting

Senators calling for the harassment and persecution of anyone on the right

People destroying landmarks just because it said "Trump"

The left violently shutting down free speech on campuses.

Give me a fking break man.......youre either blind, delusional , pandering or all the above.

There is no excuse for this, from the left or the right.

Take a freaking stand and stop being weak in whats right and wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Twitter...

Did anyone check to see if it was a miscalibrated Russian bot?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

except the nutcase actually tried to carry it out...

I've not seen any reports of this. Do you have a link?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

except the nutcase actually tried to carry it out...

I've not seen any reports of this. Do you have a link?

Uhh all of them except this one time it was stopped?

read the context of his post and then reply.....again CONTEXT.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Maxine Waters is negatively affecting the minds of Democrats nationwide. She's a CO-CONSPIRATOR with every DIMocrat who injures a Republican.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It was stopped? I don't follow you. They've arrested the poster of the threat? Do you have a link?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The disturbing trend by disturbed misfits continues.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Payback is a motherf#, isn't it?

The identity politics shoe on the other foot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join