It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SATANS tomb hidden in the Great pyramid Khufu

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
SATANS tomb was the great pyramid and he had a sister and brother in the other smaller ones. The secret is encoded in the pyramid lengths to reveal the key to his tomb is the number Pi.

Pi = 3.1415926

3 x 1 +
3 x 4 +
3 x 1 +
3 x 5 +
3 x 9 +
3 x 2 +
= 66
Pi = 3.141592(6)

66 and 6 = 666

Egyptian pyramids

Khufu., Khafre, Menkaure

440^3 +411^2+201.5 = 85353122.5
1/16 = 0.0625

(85353122.5)^0.0625 = 3.1311

Pi = 3.14159 and 2 x pi = 6.283185

6.283185 / 100 = 0.06283185
(85353122.5) ^ 0.06283185 = 3.15

Pi is in between divergences of 3.13 and 3.15

The number Pi is the Key to Satans tomb.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Numerology is for people who don't understand actual mathematics.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

The number Pi is the Key to Satans tomb.

Okay. I will try to contribute. What if you generate an electronic signal of pie and point it at the Pyrimid? I know it would need to be the right kind of signaling device. Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What is an "electronic signal of pi"?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Maybe he's trying to describe a sine wave?

Edit:

Yeah...But probably not...
edit on 7 9 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
What is an "electronic signal of pi"?

Since we do not know the end of pi, it would need to be a constantly changing signal channeling toward Pi^n.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: schuyler

Maybe he's trying to describe a sine wave?

Edit:

Yeah...But probably not...

Exactly! signals are sinusoidal waves.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Ancient Greeks, well before the Bible, had a name for the Morning Star, which heralded the Sun's rebirth each day. The name, Lucifer or light bringer. Also known as, John the Baptist. Another, and only one other entity was also called the Morning Star, Jesus. Both of these Capricorn Cousins were Initiated in the Pyramid as their patriarch Moses had been, which gave the Aaronic Blessings, which most people today associate with the Vulcan Live Long and Prosper hand sign. (Spock/Leonard Nimoy was Jewish🖖) God's greatest prank is Jesus is the Serpent, who's the tester of IsRaEl (ISis/Ammon RA/EL Shaddai) Enoch, known as Thoth, Hermes, Mercury, and other names, built the Pyramids...and buried his Spacecraft nearby along with the Archives of Atlantis/Khem, which we'll soon reveal. You're kinda correct, because Truth is Eternal, but Knowledge is Changeable. Or put another way, Life is Eternal, Death is Transitory and Illusory.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Additionally, true π is 22 Hebrew Consonants Divided by the 7 Vowels. Results in 3.142857142857142857142857~~~~~Infinity.

This repeating 6 is the Hexagonal Star, Isotopes, and Infinite Energy Spiral of Creation. The Uni-Verse... God's voice moved upon the waters...

3-Dimensionally it's the Cube which is the Octave of Existence and Infinite Crystallisation of Energy into Matter through the 2 additional Polar Opposites (Alpha & Omega) points. The Beginning is ALWAYS at the End!

Enjoy!

edit on 7-9-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Classified Nunya

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Whomever the real shakespeare also encoded a bunch of special numbers including Pi throughout their work. Distance to the moon, sun, stuff like that as well.

The ancients have been passing along important information, formulas, for awhile now it seems.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Hmmm the problem with this is the decimal number system this whole post is based off of was invented long after Khufu died and his tomb was built and everything else in your post. I'm also pretty sure ancient Egyptians had not calculated pi to that level of accuracy in a numeric system that didn't exist at the time. The rest of the numbers your post is based off of suffers from the same problem. There have been many different numeric systems throughout history. The one 90% of this numerology crap is based off of typically wasn't even in use or had been invented at the time all thee apparently precise mathematical calculations took place.
edit on 7/9/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Exactly! signals are sinusoidal waves.

Yeah, but the OP is nonsense, so even if we were discussing AC signals, pi is simply useful for the calculation of phase angle and one or two other parameters of sine waves.

The problem with numerology is that numbers are arbitrary unless they have a legitimately established relationship.

For instance, Ohm's Law

There is a defined relationship between the variables I, V, and R. With those we can figure out a lot about an electrical circuit. Pi comes in when we're discussing AC signals and in other more obscured areas of electronics theory, magnetics, particularly magnetic permeability in terms of physical parameters, like a ferromagnetic cylinder rod on which the coils are wound.

There are other areas, but it has nothing to do with what the OP is talking about. The OP is talking about numerology which does not assign values to variables through mathematical logic, but assigns them through suggestions and association with mystical things that are also BS.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I like Blueberry Pie, I hope that does not make me a Satanist.
edit on 7-9-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This will blow everyone’s mind, but I discovered some new numbers:
Si 4.1415926

And

mi 2.1415926

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If anyone discusses 0 or infinity again, they shall be weighted down with stones and put into the sea. The realms of god are not for mere mortals.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

SATANS tomb was the great pyramid and he had a sister and brother in the other smaller ones.

What? Who exactly do you think Satan is?

He's a fallen angel. Fallen angels don't need tombs and they don't procreate in order to have brothers and sisters.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Do you know Satan? Have you ever met him?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

That's cool but you may have to do the sums again.

A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: Deetermined

Do you know Satan? Have you ever met him?

I know who he is, but I refuse to meet him, as he leads only to destruction.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yes that's what he does so why does the world of the elites worship him?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join