It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Office temperature.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

Predictably, Cuomo has dismissed the request. “Unlike Cynthia Nixon, the Governor has more important things to focus on than the temperature of a room,” said the Cuomo campaign in a statement.

WTF ???????????????

if he has " more important things to focus on "

why is he so adamant that the temperature be set to his dictat ??????????????

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

To be fair, the male in the image is also standing on a vent. The lady herself however is wearing a dress, whereas the man is wearing trousers.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst
??????????? Well I suppose they could put about a dozen very hot water bottles around him, her????? and they can't move them. If they complain that they are too hot then they are not trans whatever you said.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This one is pretty simple. The AC should be set very low because you can always add layers. And since most places have a dress code (or at least required clothing by law) you can't remove clothing - at a certain point - to get any cooler. You can always add layers

Nothing to do with sexism, and everything to do with utilitarianism. And I will go with something's utility over made believe reasons to feel like a victim any day of the week

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

there is an ideal room temp. for office buildings. they are measured after tests with workers. the buildings should be cooled or kept warm accordingly. if it doesnt feel ideal to you while working, first you should consult office building medical doctor or if there isnt, a medical doctor to see if all is ok with you and if it is all is ok with you, you should pick your clothes to adjust to the rule. if many people are complaining office administration should call a technician.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
a reply to: JBurns

there is an ideal room temp. for office buildings. they are measured after tests with workers. the buildings should be cooled or kept warm accordingly. if it doesnt feel ideal to you while working, first you should consult office building medical doctor or if there isnt, a medical doctor to see if all is ok with you and if it is all is ok with you, you should pick your clothes to adjust to the rule. if many people are complaining office administration should call a technician.

Sounds reasonable enough to me

Is this what some people are complaining about? Or are the complaints based on non-standard temperatures? If they are complaining about non-standard temperatures, I could understand that.. but I still have to believe there are more pressing matters to attend to

Although I certainly agree in principle that nothing (including minor things like the temperature) should be intentionally set to target/affect one specific group or demographic. I have to believe human beings are not petty enough to use things like hot/cold weather to annoy/harass others, but based on the degenerate culture we have all witnessed growing over the last 2 years nothing would surprise me any more

Every day is spent waiting to see the next ridiculous divisive wedge/fringe issue or seeing who will embarrass themselves next

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join