It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 shot in Chicago since Friday evening

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I believe in natural selection

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Only 28 people shot in Chicago this past weekend.
chicago.suntimes.com...

Sounds strange saying "only", but it is what it is.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
YES!
I agree with your philosophy and apologize.
That was a very well written and thoughout response to this thread.
It deserved more of a response than I initionally gave it.

I was actually discussing with family the Chicago situation vs. the attention given to the "latest"
stories e.g. Jaxsonville using your response as inspiration earlier today.

Thanks for taking the time to respond with your input :-)
The power of thought, intention
and thoughful words have power .

edit on 27-8-2018 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert
YES!
I agree with your philosophy and apologize.
That was a very well written and thoughout response to this thread.
It deserved more of a response than I initionally gave it.

I was actually discussing with family the Chicago situation vs. the attention given to the "latest"
stories e.g. Jaxsonville using your response as inspiration earlier today.

Thanks for taking the time to respond with your input :-)
The power of thought, intention
and thoughful words have power .

You got it...this is what they as in the Global Cabal have been doing to us....everything they do is language and numbers based.....contextual and mathamatical manipulation they pinpoint NATURALLY CATALYSED SCIENCES OF THE HUMAN CONDITION and then they align appropriate puppet-shows so they can manipulate people enmasse or in select groups at will.

We can do the same things.
We can do better.

We can teach each other how to better understand the naturally catalysed Sciences of the Human Condition or the puppet-strings they pull on and we can re-define Alchemy and this will allow us to correctly accept Natural Sciences which is what these groups are basing a lot of their momentum building dynamics upon ....and then we can correct mathamatics by removing the numbers and adding symbology and this will change us forever for the better.

Our Sciences have been intentionally steered into a numbers based status quo verbage.....when TPTB know very well that anything to do with numbers or math as we know it is called the Path of Most Resistance....full stop...Alchemy is the opposite as in it is the Path of Least Resistance.....once we drop the numbers and begin to use Symbology then we will be on track to learning and understanding Alchemy which is the equivilant of natural truth.

At the end of the day...if you want to travel fast travel alone and if you want to travel far travel with others.....when a group of people is walking along a path and one of them whispers for everyone to stop walking because there is danger ahead...trust me everyone stops walking before they start thinking or questioning how their buddy saw danger whereas they did not.....one of the primary goals or drivers behind the global aquisition of MSM outlets was to undermine our power to trust each other and to work cohesively in a group....they WANT everyone to have a Conspiratorial mindset.....it works to their favor....in the perfect TPTB world when the group is walking along the path and one of them sees a danger far ahead for whatever reason....4 out of five of the group will immediatly ignore the warning and keep walking forward as they start QUESTIONING THEIR BUDDY ...as they begin to CRITIQUE HIM LOOKING FOR PROOF....lol....they will intentionally ignore him and keep walking to spite all that is rational......because the MSM has scarred everyone so deeply that we no longer trust each other...and as long as we wont or cant trust each other then our words carry no power...they have neutered us....pinned us into THEIR DEFINED STATUS QUO WORLD.......when we should BE DEFINING AND REALISING OUR OWN GROUP STATUS QUO REALITIES......fos as long as TPTB can manipulate us into demanding peer approved published words/proof as our base for our group status quo...we will be farmed like animals......because they DESIGNED and CORRUPTED the published peer approval process and all of its work to date the same dynamic template they used to internally bastardise the legal processes which is why we need to relocate anyone we wish to see prosecuted honestly.........we must re-create Nation sized real-time status quos of our OWN DESIGNS....this is the first step to correcting the imbalances we see today....we take back the power of the words we speak...we RIP IT OUT OF THE HANDS OF TPTB....and then we erase them from it...and yes...like majik they are gone forever.

Remember they can DO NOTHING TO US...they are few and we are Legion....they can only make us do things to each other...once you realise how truly POWERLESS this group is you begin to understand their numerical dynamics or that they are very very FEW IN NUMBERS and then you can translate that into symbology and then my friends you can begin to profile templates matching the powers driving but NOT EXECUTING the things that we see happening....and then yes,you learn who they are or rather what they are in terms of their intentions.

If you think of the world as a chess board and TPTB as an opponent..well it is not so hard to 2 move them.....lol...I did this to an experienced Chess player the 2nd time I played the game....only hours after it was explained to me....because it was SO CLEARLY THE EASY WAY TO WIN EXPEDITIOUSLY....as in other sports dynamics...in Chess the cerebral and emotional drives define the actions...a winner wins because they always find the PATTERN THAT FITS THE PROBLEM FIRST.....that my friends is what we always call The Winning Formula....it is pattern recognition paired with an aggressive response and finite intention.Knowing your opponent personally is very important....I would explain how A.I has never really fairly beaten a Human at Chess but it will only open up old wounds and it might actually help some of the Blackhats of today LEARN how to up their games....lol..

edit on 28-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It is a good thing these shootings occurred in Chicago and not elsewhere. Had they occurred elsewhere it would be all over the news. Chicago really dodged a bullet (pun intended).

/end sarcasm
edit on 28-8-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is in Canada....the guy skipped a Transit fee of a few bucks...and look what they have done....they have hired security guards not to just protect people...but to protect money....Security engaging someone for interfering with other people I accept Security engaging to protect a fee for Transit riding I DO NOT ACCEPT AND IT IS ILLEGAL.....now remember that taking the Transit is a CIVIL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE CITY....no reason for Cops to be involved AT ALL if you choose to pay zero for the service....if the City wishes to pursue you in Civil court for not paying they may do so....as the Entity who owns the business in other words a City Employee who is liable as such....NOT A HIRED SECURITY GUARD WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE ON SITE IS TO ALLOW THE ESCALATION OF A CICIL DISAGREEMENT INTO THE WORLD OF CRIMINAL LAW....the business owners pay for Security so they can PHYSICLY ENGAGAE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE UNHAPPY AND WONT PAY SO AS TO ESCALATE A CIVIL ISSUE INTO A CRIMINAL ONE. The issue of not paying the fare is a CIVIV ISSUE and we have courts for that.

The Security companies provide an illegal intentionally illegal conduit to involve the Police and this is all done to protect the business owners MONEY...not people...human beings are being killed regularly to enable this fraudulent collusional con-job to happen....this must be stopped....where is the Lawyer who can show us how.

www.msn.com...

This very easily could have escalated into a fatality....even the ground fighting could have resulted in a fatality...all done to PROTECT THE CITYS MONEY......speak up people....I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE BUSINESS OWNERS CAN HAVE PEOPLE EXECUTED ON THE PREMISIES FOR NOT PAYING A SMALL FEE FOR A SERVICE...do you....I do not want anarchy I want SANITY.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
its all about drug sales, territory and beefs. poverty stricken people have found an underground economy in which to make money at a rate unattainable through their education or skill level. why get educated or attain a skill when you could make big money selling drugs? that is the mentality that has to change. just like in the 30's except then it was over alcohol sales, prostitution, gambling etc etc, the main issue is americans insatiable appetite to self medicate.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

yeah no.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

At least 23 people have been shot in Chicago — two of them fatally — since Friday evening.

The most violent period this weekend was Friday night, when two were killed and eights others were wounded between 5 p.m. and midnight. Shootings on Saturday wounded five people over 24 hours.

But of course the MSM will only focus on today's "mass" shooting of four people by the white kid in Jacksonville. And there'll be the requisite call by the left for gun control based on this shooting of four people. There'll be no mention of the shootings in Chicago that have been going on forever and the ineffectiveness of the strictest gun laws there, as well as the total inepti of the democratic mayor, Rahm Emmanual.

A question for all of y'all about the LOOK AT CHICAGO line of thought...

How many people do you think live in Chicago?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

At least 23 people have been shot in Chicago — two of them fatally — since Friday evening.

The most violent period this weekend was Friday night, when two were killed and eights others were wounded between 5 p.m. and midnight. Shootings on Saturday wounded five people over 24 hours.

But of course the MSM will only focus on today's "mass" shooting of four people by the white kid in Jacksonville. And there'll be the requisite call by the left for gun control based on this shooting of four people. There'll be no mention of the shootings in Chicago that have been going on forever and the ineffectiveness of the strictest gun laws there, as well as the total inepti of the democratic mayor, Rahm Emmanual.

About 2,687,682...

worldpopulationonreview.com

Whats your point?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Greven

About 2,687,682...

worldpopulationonreview.com

Whats your point?

Indeed. That population is, um, quite large - larger than the population of 15 states.

The 30 cities with the highest murder rates in the US

Chicago ain't in the top 10. It's not even in the top 20.

Where are the fevered calls for curbing violence in St. Louis?
Orlando?
...?
edit on 19Wed, 29 Aug 2018 19:39:41 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

yeah no.

I aint no lawyer but I am not blind....lol....technically you can walk into a store use the service deem it not worthy of payment and then walk out and the only recourse the owner has is to sue you civilly...this is what an open for business sign means it is a CONTRACT and when you enter the premisis the contract activates....you have been legally welcomed into the store and enabled to use the services or goods BEFORE YOU PAY after you have agreed with the owner that the value is there....and the owner agrees that if there is an argument over said value and you decide not to pay he can take you to civil court and sue you for the value plus damages and time.....

The only ay to abrogate the intentions of these laws is to CREATE AN INTENTIONALLY CONSTRUCTED ILLEGALLY DIRECTED DYNAMIC......and this is what is done....a Security company is hored by the store owner to protect the customers and employees inside the store...it is ILLEGAL FOR THEM TO HIRE A GUARD TO PROTECT THEIR GOODS OR SERVICE.....when you shoplift and are engaged by store security they can only legally engage you to protect employees or customers...NOT GOODS OR SERVICES...soooo....they set up false dynamics and they intentionally engage people in ways lawyers have taught them that allow them to legally ESCALATE the situations until THEY THE SECURITY COMPANY can call the POLICE requesting ASSISTANCE...but you see the LIE is this....they cannot ask for police assistance because someone stole something....they first MUST ENGAGE THE PERSON WHO HAS HAD A DISAGREEMENT ON A CIVIL LEVEL WITH THE STORE OWNER AND HAS NOT PAID FOR GOODS OR SERVICES and FORCE things to escalate into a criminal dynamic....so SECURITY LEGALLY INTERVENES TO PROTECT STORE EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS but ILLEGALLY intervenes to protect goods or services.....if the stores cannot hire Security to SCREW WITH OUR LAWS AND BREAK THEM....like COUNTRIES DO WHEN THEY HIRE PRIVATE SECURITY COMPANIES THAT ARE REALLY ARMIES OF EXPERIENCED MERCENARIES...….

People have to know the truth and we have to go back and correct the laws where we went south....I dnot want to see people murdered in Walmart parking lots anymore.....by Cops reacting to Security companies who are by proxy illegally protecting goods and services NOT PEOPLE......its a grey-area con-job being pulled on We the People and it needs to stop...there are MANY VARIATIONS OF THIS SAME DYNAMIC MANIPULATION we will cover more on different threads ….but for now recognise this one and tell peope so we can change it.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Or don't be a weak willed cowardly thief then you don't have to worry about security guards.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Or don't be a weak willed cowardly thief then you don't have to worry about security guards.

You just go ahead and line up to protect the proletariat dollars while the rest of us seek to win them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join