It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog is a mouthpiece for retired CIA employee and activisist Robert David Steele and his associates.

Steele recently attended a conference called the Ron Paul Institute Conference on Media and War.

He summarizes the points made at the conference:

a. The Conservatives and Progressives are BOTH anti-war. At the grass roots level, there is no disagreement on the need for a foreign policy of peace, commerce, and friendship, leaving NATO, closing all our bases overseas, and ending the covert regime change, drone assassination, and rendition/torture operations (as well as mass surveillance) of the secret intelligence community.

b. The media works for the Deep State. Their job is to promote war, to promote the myths of terrorists (as amply demonstrated by others, modern terrorism is a creation of the Zionists and the CIA and selected regimes including Saudi Arabia and Pakistan). It is not possible for any citizen to derive a truthful sense of the world from the New York Crimes, Crap News Network, or Faux News as I call them. Let me stress the failure of Faux News. They blew it.

Posted on 2018/08/18 ROBERT STEELE: Good News: DreamHost Stands By First Amendment Bad News: #GoogleGestapo Is Getting Away With Massive Censorship of BOTH Conservative and Progressive Voices. The Answer: A Trump Truth Channel.

Steele has an idea for trying to provide a direct communication channel between the President of the United States and the people. He calls it a Trump Truth Channel, but I presume if it comes about and works it would simply provide a new paradigm for future presidents as well. I have not studied his plan yet. Click on the link above to read about it.

I am very encouraged to read his take-away from the conference that “The Conservatives and Progressives are BOTH anti-war.”

And I certainly agree that “The media works for the Deep State.”

I think this blog is a good source for information about what needs to change and possible solutions.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
With the internet and cameras now, it is only time before the world govts . outlaw the truth.
I'm saying this because I know.
In Japan it is illegal and a hefty jail term for publishing current events about the destroction of the damage of Fukushima without the Japanese approval. Sucks because i live here and I eat the freak'n fish at the sushi bars.
edit on 0800000030152018-08-19T06:15:30-05:00153008am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thank you for your post.

In Japan it is illegal and a hefty jail term for publishing current events about the destroction of the damage of Fukushima without the Japanese approval. Sucks because i live here and I eat the freak'n fish at the sushi bars.

What is the procedure that is supposed to be followed for asking for approval?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
a reply to: musicismagic

Thank you for your post.

What is the procedure that is supposed to be followed for asking for approval?

To tell you the truth, no one is really following up on this, I think is may have to do with visas and location approval of the area, which is all govt. controlled. As you know with the Olympics coming up the fukushima thing at the present time is a hush hush thing. Japanese people are not like the Americans, they are very quiet and group thinking so it is a fact that group thinking is just take a back seat on this and ride it out. But there are still over 1000's of people in temp shelters and the stress has taken its toll on the elderly.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

That’s cool and all, except we already have a direct line from the Trump admin to the people - it’s called Q.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
As you know with the Olympics coming up the fukushima thing at the present time is a hush hush thing. Japanese people are not like the Americans, they are very quiet and group thinking so it is a fact that group thinking is just take a back seat on this and ride it out. But there are still over 1000's of people in temp shelters and the stress has taken its toll on the elderly.

I see this statement in a The Japan Times article online, for which I don't see a date published, and the comments are closed:

Torch relay for 2020 Summer Games to start in Fukushima Prefecture

by Magdalena Osumi
Staff Writer

The torch relay ahead of the Tokyo Games will begin on March 26, 2020, in Fukushima Prefecture, one of the hardest-hit areas in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami, to showcase the recovery from the disasters, games organizers said Thursday.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

In Japan it is illegal and a hefty jail term for publishing current events about the destroction of the damage of Fukushima without the Japanese approval.

Do you remember how you first became aware of that? Was there an official announcement from the government?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There is no way to be sure of that.

It is very possible it is a psyop.

The fact is, we don't know.

Also, speaking in riddles is not helpful, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

As you know with the Olympics coming up the fukushima thing at the present time is a hush hush thing. Japanese people are not like the Americans, they are very quiet and group thinking so it is a fact that group thinking is just take a back seat on this and ride it out. But there are still over 1000's of people in temp shelters and the stress has taken its toll on the elderly.

I see this statement in a The Japan Times article online, for which I don't see a date published, and the comments are closed:

Torch relay for 2020 Summer Games to start in Fukushima Prefecturewww.abovetopsecret.com...

by Magdalena Osumi
Staff Writer

The torch relay ahead of the Tokyo Games will begin on March 26, 2020, in Fukushima Prefecture, one of the hardest-hit areas in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami, to showcase the recovery from the disasters, games organizers said Thursday.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

In Japan it is illegal and a hefty jail term for publishing current events about the destroction of the damage of Fukushima without the Japanese approval.

Do you remember how you first became aware of that? Was there an official announcement from the government?

I think it was in the Japan Times, but I'm not sure. Chances are it more then likely be in Japanese, but I read it in English years ago.

I'll do some research, but maybe at the moment if you use Duck Duck Go and maybe type in Japan does not allow coverage of Fukushima without Japanese govt. approval. Try something like that.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I'll do some research, but maybe at the moment if you use Duck Duck Go and maybe type in Japan does not allow coverage of Fukushima without Japanese govt. approval. Try something like that.

I did and I couldn't find it, but does this headline ring a bell at all?

Japan’s 2013 State Secrecy Act -- The Abe Administration’s Threat to News Reporting 2013

The Asia-Pacific Journal

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No. You don't. You and many others fallen for a charlatan fortune teller. What have the "revelations" amounted to? Nothing. Zip. Nada.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

He calls it a Trump Truth Channel

Worst Idea Ever. We already have to hear his stupidity 24/7, no thank you. And yes, terrorism is exaggerated, by conservatives to gain money and power. Every democrat already knows that.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

This is fantastic news, if true. That a group of people are putting aside their differences to work on a common goal that will benefit us all. Maybe one day, the world won't hate us for our freedoms (what a #ing joke).

If we can take ourselves off of the chess board of world domination and poking our nose where it doesn't belong, we may just start righting this listing ship. If we can remove our foreign bases of conquest, maybe their interest in the states will start to wane and they will seek a new host to suck off of.

Maybe one day we will consider killing to be a stain on our soul.

I wonder after seeing stories of children massacres, when I will be able to stop researching to see how we were involved.

www.cnn.com...

Bomb that killed 40 children in Yemen was supplied by the US

Even though this was a saudi action, are we not supporting them? I get tired of trying to scrub the red off of my hands.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Regardless of partisan politics, the mainstream news media is totally unreliable and a huge problem.

I think ideas for facilitating free speech should be studied.

Apparently, the Trump Truth Channel idea is associated with and goes hand in hand with something Steele terms an "Open Source Agency."

Here is the earliest post I found about the concept: Posted on 2017/02/02 MEMORANDUM FOR THE PRESIDENT: Eradicating Fake News and False Intelligence with an Open Source Agency That Also Supports Defense, Diplomacy, Development, & Commerce (D3C) Innovation to Stabilize World

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog is a mouthpiece for retired CIA employee and activisist Robert David Steele and his associates.

An interview of Robert David Steele:

Miriam Knight
Published on Aug 14, 2014

Robert Steele was a former CIA clandestine services case officer and a Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years. Since 1988, when he left the clandestine service to create the Marine Corps Intelligence Activity, he has advocated for intelligence (decision-support) reform and the use of open source intelligence (OSINT), which is the subject of his book, The Open-Source Everything Manifesto.

Robert curates Phi Beta Iota, the Public Intelligence Blog, whose motto is "the truth at any cost lowers all other costs," at www.phibetaiota.net.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join