It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Kanehbosom and is it being kept from the masses?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I can say for myself that I found that reasoning entirely persuasive. After believing this was cannabis for maybe the last 20 years, now I believe what you said. Thank you for the explanation.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yes, very interesting. Sweet reed could still mean cannabis since it’s sweet smelling when flowering and burning. It’s got a hollow stalk and grows very straight and tall. It wasn’t too bushy and short until the modern indoor strains became popular.

It’s likely it’s as you describe but I’m on the fence for now.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I gotta admit, I tried some CBD a few weeks ago and it definitely does something good. It's hard to describe, it's the same feeling you get after being on a good healthy diet for awhile. It's not an intrusive or demanding effect, or even a supplemental buzz for that matter... It's something your whole body recognizes as legit medicine, it's kind of amazing really.

More to the reason I'm praising it so much is the fact that I tried it over the course of just a couple days and I've been in a better mood for weeks now, but it's not like I feel the need to rush out and get more, even though it's cheap and completely legal where I'm at.
edit on 17-8-2018 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Hebrew is a pictographic language much like Egyptian Hieroglyphs,

Sorry... it's a true alphabet, not a pictographic alphabet. There's a limited number of letters (unlike Egyptian, where there are thousands of signs... ditto Chinese)) (more on the language and the 22 letters here)

where the words are built up from letters that each have a meaning on their own. So words are a chaining together of sub-meanings of the letters.

Not true of Hebrew. I think this information comes from the Kabballa, which is actually a Medieval invention and does not date to the early beginnings of the language.

Hebrew is resistant to change of the meaning of entire words.

Like all languages, it evolved over time. There are some variants, including Yiddish.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I read something once about how the language was built up from these 3 letter word root syllables. They have their own meaning and are built up to create more meanings. Or maybe that's some sort of proto Hebrew? I really don't know much about it.

That post was the first time I heard of pictographs. Then I remember I had heard about the letters with symbolic meanings. The Kabbala idea makes sense to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenBrain71

At some point I would like to make this anointing oil because, why not? I have the oil, I just need to source the other ingredients. Anyone have experience making Kanneh-Bosom Holy Anointing Oil?

The oil of which the priest anointed all things pertaining to the service of God was second to that of the priest himself. The shemen ha-mish'cha [oil] was made with the finest of the perfumes known to that day. The first of these perfumes was that of mor deor which is musk derived from an animal that lives in India. This animal has a pouch in its neck where its blood gathers and as this blood dries up it creates musk. This musk becomes so dry that it is actually a powder. The amount of this mor which was used was 600 shekalim. Each shekel was 6 drams, therefore 3600 drams of pure myrrh was used.

The second type of incense which is used is kinman besem. This is aloe wood and is called od agachi in Turkey. The Hebrew knows od agachi as od indi in Arabic while the French call it Mecca straw. It is actually a type of red straw which does have a fine fragrance. There are some who say this is a fragrant grass and there are others who say that this is associated with cinnamon. This kinman is said to be weighed in two parts or as we understand it to mean [weighed twice at 250 drams each weigh in]. This would mean that it also would weigh about 500 drams. Although it is not clear why the kinman must be weighed twice it is finally resolved in the minds of the scholars that by weighing into two portions a little more generous amount would be added to the final formula.

The third fragrance to be used was keneh bosem and is definitely cinnamon. A measure of 250 shekels [1500 drams] was to be used in the mixture. The total amount of this would be drams and not pieces of cinnamon for the reason that if it meant pieces it would have said kinman besem, half of each being 250.

The fourth fragrance was kiaah. This is derived from root of the plant costus which is called ketziah in the Talmud. This is said to be a cassia or ginger. This was to be the measure of 500 shekels [3000 drams]. All of these weights had to be according to the sanctuary standard [shekel hakodesh].

All of the perfumes were then added to one hin [one gallon] of olive oil. The one hin, also known as twelve libroth, represented the twelve tribes of Israel. Moses then took the measured mor deor, kinman, keneh bosem, kidah and ground each one separately. After being ground up he would then mix them together and place them in a jar of water. This was left in the water till he decided that the water had absorbed all of the fragrance of the ingredients. Moses would then put twelve logim of olive oil into the water and cook over a certain degree of heat and a certain length of time. The olive oil would absorb the fragrance of the entire mixture and turn red. This would be continued till all of the water was evaporated and then the mixture was strained till all of the herbs were removed. The final and very expensive product was called the anointing oil. This was placed in a special container for the priestly office.

Aaron and his sons were anointed with this oil but after Aaron and his sons had died, only the High Priest would be anointed. If he was not anointed with this oil he was not an approved High Priest. The Priesthood was not to be inherited from father to son. To become a high priest, one would have to be of the Aaronic lineage and meet certain qualifications. This same oil was used to anoint the Kings of Israel who were of the lineage of David. The oil was made only once and it was made by Moses himself. Even though there was less than a gallon of this oil which was usable and much of it was used for anointing priests, kings and temple furniture, it always replenished itself.

I hope this helps you in your quest to find the ingredients. I do have the sources of obtaining these rare perfumes but cannot tell you any more than what I have shown you here. After the temple is once again available it might then be revealed. One last word. Be very careful that you don't allow Satan into your house. Be content with what God has given you. LOL -------------
edit on 18-8-2018 by Seede because: addition to last sentence

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well...he was high on that mountain, talking to a talking glowing bush. And when he came down from it the last time, he had all this grey hair, and looked very angry when the talking bush left.

Must be that new Water Walker strain of the Devils lettuce.

edit on 19-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Sorry... it's a true alphabet, not a pictographic alphabet. There's a limited number of letters (unlike Egyptian, where there are thousands of signs... ditto Chinese)) (more on the language and the 22 letters here)

I'd beg to differ.

The Hebrew alphabet evolved from the 'Paleo-Hebrew/Phoenician' alphabet with Aramaic influences and while its modern form has changed since then, the form used in the original writing of the Hebrew scriptures, at the time of writing, was definitely Paleo-Hebrew.

Here is a link to the Wikipedia article on the Phoenician alphabet which clearly shows the pictographic meanings of the characters. If you read at the top of the article, it is theorized that the Phoenician alphabet was a version of Egyptian Hieroglyphs, modified for convenience of the maritime Phoenicians.

where the words are built up from letters that each have a meaning on their own. So words are a chaining together of sub-meanings of the letters.

Not true of Hebrew. I think this information comes from the Kabballa, which is actually a Medieval invention and does not date to the early beginnings of the language.

Paleo-Hebrew/Phoenician writing was essentially 'lost' about 130 AD and not rediscovered until 1700 AD (Samaritan alphabet was similar to proto-Hebrew but true Hebrews would not have equated it with being the precursor alphabet) but it wasn't until the 1900's that it was officially recognized.

Although it contains ancient elements, Kabbalah made appearance as a system of mysticism about 1000 AD and rose to prominence in 1200 AD. Except for very late additions, there was no way that Kabbalah could have added back the meanings of the letters unless it was already a tradition in Judaism, being as they were, highly academic and studious in nature.

Hebrew is resistant to change of the meaning of entire words.
Like all languages, it evolved over time. There are some variants, including Yiddish.

We have archaeological samples of Proto-Hebrew/Phonecian from 1300 BC and a variant of it survives today as the Samaritan alphabet.

Yes, there are changes, mainly pertaining to the shape of the letters, but they are very few over the 3,000 + years of its use.

edit on 19/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Thank you for pointing this article out. I found it fascinating. It also says that Greek writing was ultimately derived from this (after some modification.) I linked from there into languages written without vowels which I was also interested in.

We see how it went from hieroglyphs to evolving into a true alphabet with vowels. fascinating

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'd beg to differ.

The Hebrew alphabet evolved from the 'Paleo-Hebrew/Phoenician' alphabet with Aramaic influences and while its modern form has changed since then, the form used in the original writing of the Hebrew scriptures, at the time of writing, was definitely Paleo-Hebrew.

I concede the point. However, it is not similar to hieroglyphs in any sense of the word.

Here is a link to the Wikipedia article on the Phoenician alphabet which clearly shows the pictographic meanings of the characters. If you read at the top of the article, it is theorized that the Phoenician alphabet was a version of Egyptian Hieroglyphs, modified for convenience of the maritime Phoenicians.

Paleo-Hebrew/Phoenician writing was essentially 'lost' about 130 AD and not rediscovered until 1700 AD (Samaritan alphabet was similar to proto-Hebrew but true Hebrews would not have equated it with being the precursor alphabet) but it wasn't until the 1900's that it was officially recognized.

Although it contains ancient elements, Kabbalah made appearance as a system of mysticism about 1000 AD and rose to prominence in 1200 AD. Except for very late additions, there was no way that Kabbalah could have added back the meanings of the letters unless it was already a tradition in Judaism, being as they were, highly academic and studious in nature.

I disagree here - there was an older tradition in other languages of assigning meaning to numbers and words (see Wikipedia on this)

edit on 21-8-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'd beg to differ.

I concede the point. However, it is not similar to hieroglyphs in any sense of the word.

I disagree here - there was an older tradition in other languages of assigning meaning to numbers and words (see Wikipedia on this)

Yes, the same Hebrew letter characters also had a numerical value too. The issue is of course, did they mean to write a number or a word? Generally you can determine which from context but sometimes it is hard to know.

Kabbalah was big on gemmatric meanings but often applied numerical significance to passages that clearly had a word meaning. This was a follow through of Judaistic and Christian mysticism which also sought additional depth of meaning from the scriptures. If you read "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" with attention to the number of times the number 7 appears, you will get some idea of why they thought that way (the whole book is full of numbers that seem to have deep symbolic relationships).

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hemp is a reed.

While cannabis is non-toxic (not a single death has ever been directly attributed to it, despite much effort being given to document such a fatality), calamus is most definitely a toxin. The FDA banned calamus from uses in food and medicines in 1968 as calamus contains more than 75% asarone. Asarone is a poison which has been shown to cause cancer, and has ill effects on heart, liver and kidney functions. This toxin in callamus is used for pest control. Why would God specify a large quantity of a poison be used in holy anointing oil?

standingupfortruth.wordpress.com...

Moses did not go to a mountain top and find any calamus since it grows in the swamp.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
How far out in left field does a human mind need to think?

This is probably as far as the planet is that Sitchin was talking about.

YES!!!!!

The governments, or satanic people who need power (control of other lifeforms) and those who feel gay inside unless they can dominate another lifeform including their own species, Keep Everything Beneficial Away From Public Knowledge!!!

If they didn't keep everything of Truth and Benefit away from others - then they wouldn't be satanic! Come on we need to think here instead of Denying everything little piece of truth in the world because our ego is in the middle of a fight with God under our noses without us knowing anything about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If the body naturally has cannabinoid receptors it stands to reason that it must then produce its own cannabinoids. According to the findings of several major scientific studies, human mothers naturally produce cannabinoids in breast milk and furthermore these cannabinoids are vital for proper infant development. Cannabis Breast Milk - Cannabinoid Role in Conception & Breast ... www.cannabiscure.info...

I find it interesting that canna means reed and bosem can mean chest and now they are claiming cbd may be in breast milk. Maybe nothing or it may be something.

Hashish can be translated to mean some variant of assassin.

From what i have learned about it is that mj can be extremely helpful and dangerous.

My advice is do not ever let others smell it or see it unless they have access to alcohol at the time.

Stacte and nataph

Exodus 30:34 King James Version (KJV)
34 And the Lord said unto Moses, Take unto thee sweet spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum; these sweet spices with pure frankincense: of each shall there be a like weight:

When you lok at the meanings of these words it starts to look like some was making mj honey and other oils possibly using naphtha.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Caña Vez... Translation: See Cain!...

Note: it's the same as saying cannabis. But in Spanish.

What do you see when you smog it up???
I use to smog. Years ago. I saw time....
But smog was too potent. I couldn't see clearly.
I couldn't think either. Instead I saw brother killing brother. I smogged him out of my pocket. He died.
Then he smogged me out of pocket. I died.
We lit each other up every day for 10 years.
Now they have kids. And they say Unto them: "don't be a smog! It's not coool!"

You see clearly when you have kids of your own. But as a kid you see only what brother has brought in life .

There is, however, a thing called respect. In Spanish it is called respecto. Aka REX PACTO! Be the brothers keeper. Always. It's a pact of blood.
There are King's to whom we owe allegiance. Not all of them have our best interest(s) at heart. Some mean to save us. The others desire to kill us. Safe guard the brother. It's the only law in a world without laws. There is only the pact between Kings. It is our duty. Honor thy brother and guard his life. Smog is the caño vez. Do not kill your brother. And do not forget the King's to whom we owe our allegiance to. They love to love. Spread the word. Not cannabis
edit on 25-8-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Before I forget....
Here's a cannabis tale of mine.
I smoked a joint alone. Without anyone to stay my hand. My mind was consumed. I saw magic.
First the smoke turned into a perfect English letter. The one we call "J". In the next ten seconds a second letter was formed. It was the letter "C".

This is not a lie. J.C. is an abbreviation for the dummy who sat and watched and thought oh my. But too stoned to clap and cheer that Jesus Christ was conveying to me that even when alone in my room. He is with me. And his spell is stronger than Cain's. Let Some Jesus Christ warm your soul..
He is: "The True Coool!"... Amen.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Does anyone think there’s a conspiracy to keep this healing plant out of our hands?

There is but it's not to attack Christians- it's Christian conservatives oppressing everyone else as usual.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Word-by-word translation
Explore the translation word-by-word.
cana
gray hair
vez
time

www.spanishdict.com...

cana
FEMININE NOUN
1. (hair)
a. gray hair (United States)

b. grey hair (United Kingdom)
Tienes una cana en el bigote, Papi.You have a grey hair in your moustache, Daddy.
c. white hair

2. (colloquial) (prison) (South America)
a. jail
3. (colloquial) (police) (Southern Cone)
a. cops (colloquial)

vez
FEMININE NOUN
1. (occasion)
a. time

cana vez has nothing to do with cain in the Spanish language that i can find.

However cana does mean white hair in Spanish....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join