It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia pro-gun-control candidate arrested for shooting her campaign manager.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Can't make this stuff up:

Forme r Gun Control Congressional Candidate Arrested for Allegedly Shooting PAC Manager.

A 2017 Congressional candidate who ran on a gun control platform in Georgia was arrested last week and charged with shooting the former manager of her political action committee, according to police.
Daily Mail reports that the former candidate, 30-year-old Kellie Collins, was a Democrat running for Georgia’s 10th Congressional seat. She pulled out of that race last year for “personal reasons” and was arrested last week on murder charges.

WSBT reports that Collins ran on “responsible gun regulation to protect the community.” And Online Athens quoted Collins’ campaign website saying she wanted to “(e)nsure a more careful monitoring process in gun sales from both retailers and private dealers to protect all parties involved and shield the community from the effects of firearms falling into the wrong hands.”

The body of Collins’ former PAC manager, 41-year-old Curt Jason Cain, was found at his home last week. Aiken County Coroner Tim Carlton ruled that Cain was killed with a firearm.

Cain’s car was missing from his home when his body was discovered, resulting in grand larceny charges for Collins as well.

While running for Congress, Collins told Girls Really Rule: “When your friends and family are depending on you to make ethical decisions that affect their lives for many years, a member of Congress should hold her or himself to a much higher standard than the bare minimum that many GOP members are currently using as a benchmark.”

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
She was right. Bwahahahahaha....

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Kellie Collins' says:

...a member of Congress should hold her or himself to a much higher standard than the bare minimum that many GOP members are currently using as a benchmark.

Time to eat Crow, Kellie! You are a murderer, a hypocrite, and a liar.
buh bye now

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

LOL!

No 2nd!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh the irony. This makes me believe even harder for the need of all (RESPONSIBLE I know a lot of people don't like that word anymore) humans to own guns.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I am beginning to think that if the Dems actually want responsible gun control they should not be allowed access to guns.

It would serve a dual purpose.. first, it wouldn't make them look like hypocrites. Secondly, it would get guns out of the hands of the obvious lunatics.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The truth is stranger than fiction with the crazy Dems.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Democrat Control!

Background checks, and mandatory waiting periods.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I am beginning to think that if the Dems actually want responsible gun control they should not be allowed access to guns.

It would serve a dual purpose.. first, it wouldn't make them look like hypocrites. Secondly, it would get guns out of the hands of the obvious lunatics.

Great. You want gun control based on political affiliation.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How peculiarly "meta".

He probably said words that actually caused physical injury. You know, like "hate speech".

Surely that would constitute justifiable homicide, yes?

You know, because words can be, like, bad and stuff. Especially if they are, like, the very worst ones.

If you say one hard enough, you could probably take a grown man's head clean off.

Because words, like, hurt, dude!

What the hell is a "Girls Really Rule"? 'Cuz that's just, like, wrong, man!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

There are many on the left, now, because of Trump being in office, have become unstable, unhinged, and triggered, and should not have access to a gun. Guns are dangerous!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
BAN ALL GUNZ!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

There are many on the left, now, because of Trump being in office, have become unstable, unhinged, and triggered, and should not have access to a gun. Guns are dangerous!

Sure. There are also many people on the Right that, because of Trump being in office, have proven to be unintelligent dip#s. They should not have access to guns, right?

Stupidity is dangerous.

See how easy it is to play the role of political asshat? But I suppose that is the purpose of this thread.

link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Kellie Collins' says:

...a member of Congress should hold her or himself to a much higher standard than the bare minimum that many GOP members are currently using as a benchmark.

Time to eat Crow, Kellie! You are a murderer, a hypocrite, and a liar.
buh bye now

A hypocrite and a liar; yes. A murderer? Not until she is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

link   

I would like the obvious crazies to not run around and shoot people when they don't get their way.

Not my fault the Democratic party has more than their fair share of lunatics.

Besides, is it not the left that wants gun control?

Practice what you preach.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

edit on 14-8-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Yep, you are right. However all signs are pointing to that being the case...
edit on 14-8-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Democrat Control!

Background checks, and mandatory waiting periods.

Wait, what about those ankle bracelets that the cops use when really bad people get to stay home, instead of jail.

Hehe. That would be cool....

Please, I beg of you, please stop me! I WILL post again.

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I would like the obvious crazies to not run around and shoot people when they don't get their way.

Good thing we have rights in place to protect ourselves from people like you. What you claim to be obvious is more about politics than mental health.

Not my fault the Democratic party has more than their fair share of lunatics.

Every group has their share of lunatics. No one has blamed you, or tried to blame you, for the loons in the Democratic party.

What may be your fault is being one of the loons for the right. That's all on you.

Besides, is it not the left that wants gun control?

Practice what you preach.

Some on the Left, yes. Some on the Right support gun control as well.

I think you need to get your facts straight before you try to perpetuate partisan nonsense.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Thank God she didn't win. PMS is a b!tch.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join