It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-appointed judge upholds special counsel Mueller's authority

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Metallicus

Instead of our Government fixing actual problems they are making them where none existed.

You mean like calling an investigation into millions and millions of people voting illegally, causing Trump to lose the popular vote? Which otherwise he obviously would have won? heh.

..And this is just funny. Trump saying today that he only hired Omarosa because "she said great things about me".
and "she made me feel good".

How do you feel about those tax dollars going to person only to stroke a grown man's ego?

Got a link to this investigation into millions of people paid for by federal tax dollars?

Hey...who cares why he hired her right? I mean he is a racist, awful person and she said she knew it before she went to work for him. Yet she defended him AND worked for him on more than one occasion. Suddenly she gets fired and decides he isn't cool anymore....LOL! Yes...very credible person to take at their word.../sarcasm.

She is the epitome of knee jerk and leftism mentality, even though I guess she isn't a liberal since she worked for the GOP.....not sure since she seems to flip flop whenever she can make some money.

Show me the link to those tax dollars again?

Please show me where I said that investigation cost millions and million of dollars?
Please show me where I defended Omarosa.
Please show me.

You seem to be either deliberately creating a strawman, which I don't typically respond to, or you've misread my post.

I'm still waiting, Mr. Attack guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Instead of our Government fixing actual problems they are making them where none existed.

You mean like calling an investigation into millions and millions of people voting illegally, causing Trump to lose the popular vote? Which otherwise he obviously would have won? heh.

..And this is just funny. Trump saying today that he only hired Omarosa because "she said great things about me".

How do you feel about those tax dollars going to person only to stroke a grown man's ego?

Got a link to this investigation into millions of people paid for by federal tax dollars?

Hey...who cares why he hired her right? I mean he is a racist, awful person and she said she knew it before she went to work for him. Yet she defended him AND worked for him on more than one occasion. Suddenly she gets fired and decides he isn't cool anymore....LOL! Yes...very credible person to take at their word.../sarcasm.

She is the epitome of knee jerk and leftism mentality, even though I guess she isn't a liberal since she worked for the GOP.....not sure since she seems to flip flop whenever she can make some money.

Please show me where I said that investigation cost millions and million of dollars?
Please show me.

You seem to be either deliberately creating a strawman, which I don't typically respond to, or you've misread my post.

Please show me where I said millions of dollars. You said millions of people were investigated. That's what I asked for a link to. Would love to see this investigation you claim Trump had done? You insinuate it was on the same level as Mueller by associating it with the OP....so....show me the money.

Wont hold my breath as I know you cant show me anything....was asking for fun really....just to prove you wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Didn't QAnon say Mueller was really working to protect Trump or something? Any Qthiasts here care to step in and put your fellow ATSers at ease?

Oh yes. That seems to be the working theory. It only appears he's doing a "Russia Investigation". He's actually working in secret with Trump to drain the swamp of all the vile people and democrats!

It's like, 10-D Chess or something, don'tchaknow.

(Sorry to Q posters, I actually do appreciate y'all's research abilities)

So far Mueller has accomplished exactly nothing. Please feel free to show me what he has done that has anything to do with our current administration and current happenings.

Are you experiencing the Mandella Effect, or are you unaware of the plea deals and indictments?

This is getting ridiculous Vasa Croe, with you are attacking me over things I did not say, is reaching the threshold of absurdity. Calm down.

Like I said....what do any of them have to do with anything current? I would LOVE to read it.

Sure I've seen the indictments and everything. They are all related to very old deals that have nothing to do with the Trump administration except a few of them have worked with the administration at some point. They also all worked with the prior administration....

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Please show me.

So am I......got a link to that investigation from Trump yet?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Here's where he had it dismantled, having been advised that it was stupid.

www.foxnews.com...

www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

www.brennancenter.org...

Google brings up several pages of articles about it. You can check it yourself.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Please show me.

So am I......got a link to that investigation from Trump yet?

Sorry. There's so many links to that, the forming, and the dismantling, I was trying to find some links for a novice, but you are free to go look yourself. I even tried to include Fox news. It was widely covered right after the election, when it became clear that he lost the popular vote.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Didn't QAnon say Mueller was really working to protect Trump or something? Any Qthiasts here care to step in and put your fellow ATSers at ease?

Oh yes. That seems to be the working theory. It only appears he's doing a "Russia Investigation". He's actually working in secret with Trump to drain the swamp of all the vile people and democrats!

So far Mueller has accomplished exactly nothing. Please feel free to show me what he has done that has anything to do with our current administration and current happenings.

Are you experiencing the Mandella Effect, or are you unaware of the plea deals and indictments?

This is getting ridiculous Vasa Croe, with you are attacking me over things I did not say, is reaching the threshold of absurdity. Calm down.

Like I said....what do any of them have to do with anything current? I would LOVE to read it.

Sure I've seen the indictments and everything. They are all related to very old deals that have nothing to do with the Trump administration except a few of them have worked with the administration at some point. They also all worked with the prior administration....

How recent? Something in the last hour or so?

lol. Holy cow. What is 'current"? Talk about moving the goalposts.
edit on 8/13/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Here's where he had it dismantled, having been advised that it was stupid.

www.foxnews.com...

www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

www.brennancenter.org...

Google brings up several pages of articles about it. You can check it yourself.

Oh...a commission of already employed and paid folks....not actually an investigation with new hires paid for by tax money for 2 years that costs millions of dollars...

Now I see....LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

How recent? Something in the last hour or so?

lol. I

How about anything linked to Trump at any time in history. After all that is what this is all about. Other than some folks that had corrupt past dealings which they are now being held accountable for, Mueller has done nothing of what he was hired to do.

Again...wont hold breath.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You're actually fighting a losing battle here because my case if proven, but if you want to continue firing ad hom's at me, I guess that's the best you've got, sobeit.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You're actually fighting a losing battle here because my case if proven, but if you want to continue firing ad hom's at me, I guess that's the best you've got, sobeit.

Yep...investigation and commission mean the same thing.

Happy to continue disproving anything you've said. It's getting easier and easier.....especially with you providing links proving you have no idea of the definition of the words you are using.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So when all of the things that the Left and Right did to stop Trump are finally collected by Mueller and all of the leakers/haters/resisters and is reviewed and the indictments come down for ALL of those who think Mueller is on their side, what will we all think?

This has been a perfect way to expose 'nothing' that Trump did but 'so much' that was done by the opposition who claim he was colluding and need help.

Meuller is connected and very very deep but there is a reason he has not been let go and it is not fear from Trump. What, can the backlash against him get any worse than it is now?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yep...investigation and commission mean the same thing.

Happy to continue disproving anything you've said. It's getting easier and easier.....especially with you providing links proving you have no idea of the definition of the words you are using.

Meh.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So when all of the things that the Left and Right did to stop Trump are finally collected by Mueller and all of the leakers/haters/resisters and is reviewed and the indictments come down for ALL of those who think Mueller is on their side, what will we all think?

This has been a perfect way to expose 'nothing' that Trump did but 'so much' that was done by the opposition who claim he was colluding and need help.

Meuller is connected and very very deep but there is a reason he has not been let go and it is not fear from Trump. What, can the backlash against him get any worse than it is now?

I think this is exactly what is so hard for so many to understand. They all want this to be solely on their side...it isn't. And for anyone that believes Trump will be touched by this investigation at all...well it's going to be tough for them to say the least.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

tsk tsk

"IF" "OR"

It must be a "Q" thing

100,000 indictments and climbing...enough work to keep lawyers in business till the 22nd century

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Okay, VC. Just for you.

Trump did not cause an investigation into voter fraud.
He DID win the popular vote.
You have easily won this debate with your dazzling brilliance.

Feel better?

Now please calm down.

and again from the bottom of my heart MEH.

Bored now. cya

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Okay, VC. Just for you.

Trump did not cause an investigation into voter fraud.
He DID win the popular vote.
You have easily won this debate with your dazzling brilliance.

Feel better?

Now please calm down.

and again from the bottom of my heart MEH.

Bored now. cya

I couldn't care less if he won the popular vote...it doesn't matter....electoral votes do.

And there was no investigation.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The judge is wrong in my view.
Mueller currently has the scope to investigate every person in the world.
That power cannot be granted to a person not nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate - even then the scope may be beyond even what is correct after a nomination and confirmation. It's an appointments clause issue.
This will likely be put before more judges as time passes.

edit on 13/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday abruptly shut down a White House commission he had charged with investigating voter fraud, ending a brief quest for evidence of election theft that generated lawsuits, outrage and some scholarly testimony, but no real evidence that American elections are corrupt.

On Thursday, Mr. Trump called for requiring voter identification in a pair of Twitter posts because the voting system “is rigged.” “Push hard for Voter Identification!” Mr. Trump wrote.

Mr. Trump did not acknowledge the commission’s inability to find evidence of fraud, but cast the closing as a result of continuing legal challenges.

“Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry,” Mr. Trump said in a White House statement on Wednesday

www.nytimes.com...

Many states didn't cooperate because it was so stupid and was being used only to prove he won the popular vote, which he didn't. And since we have an electoral college, no one gave a # except dt and his fragile ego.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday abruptly shut down a White House commission he had charged with investigating voter fraud, ending a brief quest for evidence of election theft that generated lawsuits, outrage and some scholarly testimony, but no real evidence that American elections are corrupt.

On Thursday, Mr. Trump called for requiring voter identification in a pair of Twitter posts because the voting system “is rigged.” “Push hard for Voter Identification!” Mr. Trump wrote.

Mr. Trump did not acknowledge the commission’s inability to find evidence of fraud, but cast the closing as a result of continuing legal challenges.

“Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry,” Mr. Trump said in a White House statement on Wednesday

www.nytimes.com...

Many states didn't cooperate because it was so stupid and was being used only to prove he won the popular vote, which he didn't. And since we have an electoral college, no one gave a # except dt and his fragile ego.

Don't forget the very next paragraph though:

“Rather than engage in endless legal battles at taxpayer expense, today I signed an executive order to dissolve the commission, and have asked the Department of Homeland Security to review these issues and determine next courses of action,” he said.

So...still no investigation...just a commission formed of already paid for members....disbanded because he cared enough about not wasting taxpayer dollars.

What was Mueller hired for again? And what has he found against Trump again?

Are you happy to have your money spent on something that was billed as an investigation into Trump and has so far produced absolutely nothing related to Trump?

I mean...the entire reason for Mueller being hired was to get the dirt on Trump and get him out.

I guess at least Trump knows when to do the right thing. The fact Mueller is continuing and still has nothing is a great reason for anyone to shut the dems down in every election. Let's continue to waste millions on nothing.

I'd bet they have spent more taxpayer dollars than any of the folks they are investigating ever made on shady deals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join