It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devin Nunes Secret Tape

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Remember when Key and Peele made the video about not believing everything we see and hear about political figures?

Here is an example.

Be a good liberal sheep and payyyyyyyy no mind.
edit on 11-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Nunes is correct, if we don't maintain our stance, the Dims will use any means necessary to remove Trump

His job is not to protect Trump, it's to serve the American people.

And Trump should be removed for blatantly violating the constitution, being a criminal and a traitor.

this is something you seem to let spew from your piehole a lot, and you don't seem mentally up to the challenge of defending it.

List his crimes, now, here.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

It calls his so highly regarded memo into further question as well as showing that their investigation was cut short on purpose so as not to expose this.
And he lied to those donors too because he tried to get them to believe that Rosenstein impeachment was a popular goal of the republican party. I'm thinking at least a few saw through his umm and uhhh and avoiding points style to know he's a liar too.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And the entire last two years of the Russia witch hunt wasn't about protecting team Obama, and CLinton

Correct.
It was about an attack on our democratic process.
Maybe some day you'll get that.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

And the entire last two years of the Russia witch hunt wasn't about protecting team Obama, and CLinton

Correct.
It was about an attack on our democratic process.
Maybe some day you'll get that.

the one's the Russians did with memes on Facebook, or the one the left is doing with the "resistance" and all the MSM trying to blast negative press on Trump? I agree that one of them is serious, but I doubt you understand why.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

No. She had a .gov email.
Facts matter.
Her emails were transferred by Huma Abedin regularly. That's how they got on the lap top.
The state department required it then as it does now. The only difference is now it has to be done on a regular schedule then it was when ever you got a chance. Which does not indicate they weren't sent ... before you go skipping over in that direction.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Attack on what democratic process?

Clinton stole her nomination so who got robbed?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Nunes is correct, if we don't maintain our stance, the Dims will use any means necessary to remove Trump

And Trump should be removed for blatantly violating the constitution, being a criminal and a traitor.

No. he IS serving the american people by doing this. Why? How much turmoil do you expect to happen if the democrats impeach trump? Venezuela wil be nothing in comparison to the outrage and violence. Better to just elect someone and let T boy serve out his term.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

right, but she didnt use it, thus eliminating archival of all state business, so yeah broken law, facts do matter.

Huma transferring them to the laptop is also breaking the law...so which facts are you missing?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I can't believe this hasn't been posted on here yet.

Looking at the responses you've gotten thus far, can you still not believe it?

Just the barrage of "but Hillary's" should be enough to quell your disbelief.

I guess we can't address any current malfeasance (irrespective of the damage that can and will ensue) until a distant memory (with no demonstrable affect right now) is addressed.
edit on 11-8-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

First of all, the only direct quotes from Nunes in this article is...

Speaking to the donors, Nunes said: "if Sessions won't unrecuse and Mueller won't clear the President, we're the only ones. Which is really the danger ... I mean we have to keep all those seats. We have to keep the majority. If we do not keep the majority, all of this goes away." Nunes' words made clear that the House's investigation has been a charade designed to protect Trump rather than to reveal the truth.

Secondly, from my perspective, CNN is totally twisting this to fit their own narrative. I can easily do the same by claiming that Nunes' statement is really claiming that if the Republicans aren't able to keep the majority in the House of Representatives, then all of their investigative work that proves that the FBI and DOJ are corrupt, goes away and the truth will never be revealed.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueJacket

No. She had a .gov email.
Facts matter.
Her emails were transferred by Huma Abedin regularly. That's how they got on the lap top.
The state department required it then as it does now. The only difference is now it has to be done on a regular schedule then it was when ever you got a chance. Which does not indicate they weren't sent ... before you go skipping over in that direction.

No. Hillary Clinton did not set up her government email account and was using her personal email exclusively. Huma was using an email address from Clinton's server too as she never had an official government email account either. Huma was caught transferring emails from the Clinton server to her own personal Yahoo email account that showed up on the Weiner laptop.

You're either purposely playing ignorant or you've been thoroughly duped by the media that you keep trying to protect. How foolish is that?!

edit on 11-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Explain the issue with what he said.

Congress is a separate co-equal branch of government and impeachment is their purview. The same holds for confirmations of nominees. Trying to impeach Rosenstein now would in fact interfere with the confirmation of Kavanaugh.

Delaying is nothing new in DC and the Democrats are trying to do it with Kavanaugh by demanding a hold on confirmation until they can review everything under the sun hes written for the sole purpose of trying to push his confirmation past the midterms in hopes they pick up enough seats to stop the confirmation.

The left being upset over what was said here is yet another faux rage bs by Democrats.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Regretfully I have to agree, there is a serious lack of context in the direct quotes from tape. I think the media was premature in releasing this and instead probably should have attended more closed door fundraisers for a smoking gun one way OR the other.

I think all they've accomplished here is tipping their hand and now everyone is on guard, privately or publicly.

As soon as I heard the audio I cringed, simply because of exactly what you've stated...it can be twisted too many different ways.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

This is why nobody takes you seriously 😐

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Deetermined

Regretfully I have to agree, there is a serious lack of context in the direct quotes from tape. I think the media was premature in releasing this and instead probably should have attended more closed door fundraisers for a smoking gun one way OR the other.

I think all they've accomplished here is tipping their hand and now everyone is on guard, privately or publicly.

As soon as I heard the audio I cringed, simply because of exactly what you've stated...it can be twisted too many different ways.
I'm glad the cringe factor played a role in your post as you are experiencing a hit piece first hand.

Why you weren't able to discern that from your initial post, rather then gripe about Hillary deflections is beyond me, but I have an idea 😏.

Anyways, good on you for experiencing the twist and spin that happens on a daily basis.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Why you weren't able to discern that from your initial post, rather then gripe about Hillary deflections is beyond me, but I have an idea 😏.

Well, that's pretty easy, because if we all want to be honest, its a standard reaction. The "but Hillarys is guilty of" or the "well what about Hillary"....its consistent and to ME is stupid...while Hillary could be guilty of an entire SUITE of illegalities, she doesn't affect 300+ million people right now, and to me the right now has a higher priority than the past.

Anyways, good on you for experiencing the twist and spin that happens on a daily basis.

Ive known it, seen it, experienced it for a long time, im no stranger to media spin, but there ARE some things that are incontrovertible and knowing what those things are helps a lot separating the spin from the real.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

This tape doesn't really appear to be much of a secret.

I can't understand why you are saying he doesn't care about fulfilling the duties of his office to Congress and the American people and that he batantly disregards his office. What is he supposed to be doing that he is not doing?

He votes and serves on committees. He was sent to Congress as a Republican to enact the Republican agenda by the voters. Obviously, he is doing that.

What do you believe he should be doing? Please be more specific than serve the American people. Try to check the president like CNN said? Impeach the president? I don't remember the Democrats trying to impeach Obama.
edit on 11-8-2018 by toms54 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
They are all evil, why can't most americans seem to understand that?

Because no one likes a fence sitter. They are deemed as do-nothing opportunists.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

giant douche or a turd sandwich?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join