It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devin Nunes Secret Tape

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
ZERO source material? No evidence?... just some wine swilling Princeton professor who's kissed CNN 's Ass making sh*t up? He says there's a tape, where is it? Just some alleged comments in quotation marks....more sh*tshow from the Left.

a reply to: CB328

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
How EXACTLY did President Trump violate the Constitution? Articulate EXACTLY how he is a criminal and a traitor? Oh that's right, you mindlessly regurgitate the narrative you suck down like sweet sweet antifreeze. I am retiring from 23 years in the U.S. Air Force, and did Presidential Security for the Clinton's and G.W. Bush, and can say that Trump is none of these things and I have the Highest Level inside track. The Clinton's, however are some of the biggest criminals, pedophiles, and liars I've ever seen. They'd burn you alive with your whole family if it suited them... Most of you Monkeys haven't a clue and would invite the enemy to waltz right in and you'd be the first in line for the burning and beheadings.

originally posted by: CB328

Nunes is correct, if we don't maintain our stance, the Dims will use any means necessary to remove Trump

His job is not to protect Trump, it's to serve the American people.

And Trump should be removed for blatantly violating the constitution, being a criminal and a traitor.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
How EXACTLY did President Trump violate the Constitution? Articulate EXACTLY how he is a criminal and a traitor?

He didnt violate the Constitution nor did any of his actions thus far make him a traitor.

What we are seeing by the left is increasing desperation. Their crimes are going to catch up to them and they are now desperate. If Democrats dont win in the midterms I seriously think there will be more attempts on Trump's life. Several assassination plots have been thwarted but once the midterms come and go and Dems are worse off than before the elections I think the left/never trumpers / deep state will go full throttle.

A lot of what Trump is doing are the same things Kennedy tried. I think the only difference now is Trump seems to have the support of the military. Its foreboding when USA today runs an op-ed claiming Trump broke the Presidency and its now time to amend the Constitution to remove the office of the President / Vice President. The latest media stunt, large number of outlets running anti Trump bs in their opinion sections and coordinating to do so is another sign to pay attention to.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

He didnt violate the Constitution nor did any of his actions thus far make him a traitor.

He is using the Presidency to funnel money to his private businesses .That is illegal and unconstitutional and can't be disputed.

He is a traitor because he cares more about making business deals with foreign dictators (even communist ones) than he care about doing his duty to America. Pushing the government to buy chinese phones after the military and intelligence said they would let China spy on us, because China invested 500 million in a Trump resort (and gave his daughter a bunch or trademarks) is clear pay to play and treason since he is trying to jeapordize national security for a personal business deal.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

He is using the Presidency to funnel money to his private businesses .That is illegal and unconstitutional and can't be disputed.

He is a traitor because he cares more about making business deals with foreign dictators (even communist ones) than he care about doing his duty to America. Pushing the government to buy chinese phones after the military and intelligence said they would let China spy on us, because China invested 500 million in a Trump resort (and gave his daughter a bunch or trademarks) is clear pay to play and treason since he is trying to jeapordize national security for a personal business deal.

Apparently it CAN be disputed. If it wasn true then he would already been out of the presidency. OH want to talk about chinese connections. Finesteins family is well connected with th echinese.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I am still seeing opinion, how about some sort of supporting evidence?

I just moved from Europe to the states so I am out of the loop, I thought for sure CNN, MSNBC, heck even FOX would run with a story of a sitting president blatantly violating the constitution, committing Treason.

So NOW you are concerned about the Chinese spying on us, FFS my information has been hacked off Govt systems at least twice that I am aware of, they have been living rent free in our systems since at least Bill Clinton.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Both sides here are not being honest and trying to spin this. First if Trump had business dealings with Russians we would know by now. So this scenario is unlikely and nothing but spin.

Now about Nunez after listening to what he said he admits to providing cover to Trump. What he says is that Nunez doesn't care if Trump is guilty what he cares about is maintaining the majority to protect Trump if needed.

Bottom line I doubt Trump did anything illegal however Nunez was stupid admitting he didn't care if he was guilty and all he cares about is maintaining power.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Both sides here are not being honest and trying to spin this. First if Trump had business dealings with Russians we would know by now. So this scenario is unlikely and nothing but spin.

Why? Why would we know by now? As far as we know, Mueller may well have that information, but is holding it close to the vest until (something that will never happen) he can interview Trump. That's not exactly the type of information Mueller would put out there, even more so because he isn't prone to leaking anything at all.

Now about Nunez after listening to what he said he admits to providing cover to Trump. What he says is that Nunez doesn't care if Trump is guilty what he cares about is maintaining the majority to protect Trump if needed.

I agree, that it's what it sounds like...the problem with it, as has been said before in the thread, is that it's not explicitly stated, which leaves it open for interpretation. As I said in one post, I think the media jumped the gun and wanted sensational headlines over pragmatism...they should have gone to a few more private fund raisers and taped more content looking for more explicit content if they wanted to nail him with a smoking gun.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Donald Trump’s Business Dealings Test a Constitutional Limit

www.nytimes.com...

Trump helps sanctioned Chinese phone maker after China delivers a big loan to a Trump project

www.vox.com...

Top intelligence official says Chinese ZTE cellphones pose security risk to U.S.

www.nbcnews.com...

Not to mention he said he trusts Putin over the US intelligence community, and he is trying to destroy the government by appointing people that are unqualified, against the mission of their agency, or both.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Pushing the government to buy chinese phones after the military and intelligence said they would let China spy on us, because China invested 500 million in a Trump resort (and gave his daughter a bunch or trademarks) is clear pay to play and treason since he is trying to jeapordize national security for a personal business deal.

I don't know anything abut chinese phones, but I do know that China involvement in a Trump resort dates back to a contract they signed together back in 2015 and the trademarks were just to secure the Trump brand and name in China so that no one else could make money off of them.

edit on 12-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Top intelligence official says Chinese ZTE cellphones pose security risk to U.S.

www.nbcnews.com...

Yeah, so did the Kaspersky Anti-Virus software that originated in Russia, but we used it for how many years before they banned it? Somehow, Russia only became a problem since 2016? Ha!
edit on 12-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"I'll have more flexibility after the election"sure all of you heard this quote before and you know where it's from but yet nobody got upset about it
And that was immediate at the time
an to quote silly old me on here tell me what Trump has been convicted of (she was referring to Hillary)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Alex, I’ll take “Honest CNN Reporters” for $600...no, wait...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The emolument clause complaint is bs. All money made at the hotels from foreign governments goes to the US Treasury. My guess is your leaders didnt bother explaining all the facts to you.

There is absolutely nothing illegal about it and he is not a traitor. That title belongs to Obama and Clinton.

Since you seem to be unfamiliar with the Constitution, Article I section 9 -

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Trump has not violated the clause.

January 2017 - Trump To Donate All Money Paid To Trump Properties By Foreign Govts To US treasury

click link for video

Also maybe we should go down this road so we can get answers as to why many members of Congress are multimillionaires. Like Feinstein and her Chinese connections or how Pelosi is worth more than 100 million. Also explain to us how Hillary was not violating the emolument clause as her foundation received massive amounts of money from foreign governments. How about Bill and Hillary renting out the Lincoln bedroom?

You want to investigator Trump for it thats fine but then we also need to investigate Congress and the Clintons for the same violations.[

Using your logic the Clintons, Pelosi and Feinstein are also traitors.
edit on 12-8-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Well I watched it and it doesn't say anything you purported it to say.

Without the question it's hard to say exactly what he's responding to, but there's nothing inappropriate here:

“So therein lies, so it’s like your classic Catch-22 situation where we were at a – this puts us in such a tough spot. If Sessions won’t unrecuse and Mueller won’t clear the president, we’re the only ones. Which is really the danger. That’s why I keep, and thank you for saying it by the way, I mean we have to keep all these seats. We have to keep the majority. If we do not keep the majority, all of this goes away.”

Same with this one:

“They know it’s ridiculous to go after the president for obstruction of justice. But if they tell a lie often enough and they put it out there and they say, ‘Oh, we’re looking at the tweets,’ cause you know you’ve got a mixed bag on the tweets, right? Like sometimes you love the president’s tweets, sometimes we cringe on the president’s tweets. But they’re trying to make a political, this is all political as to why that story ran in the New York Times on the tweets.”

The suspicious editing makes this one hard to accurately judge, but certainly the most problematic:

“Now if somebody thinks that my campaign or Cathy’s campaign is colluding with the Chinese, or you name the country, hey, could happen, it would be a very bad thing if Cathy was getting secrets from the Portuguese, let’s say, just because I’m Portuguese, my family was. So Cathy was getting secret information from the Portuguese. You know, may or may not be unusual. But ultimately let’s say the Portuguese came and brought her some stolen emails. And she decided to release those. Okay, now we have a problem, right? Because somebody stole the emails, gave ‘em to Cathy, Cathy released ‘em. Well, if that’s the case, then that’s criminal.”

The final clip makes complete sense. It may be infuriating that they dropped the whole rosenstein thing for now, but at least the explanation makes sense.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: “But also, on things that came up in the House on Rosenstein impeachment thing. And it appears from an outsider that the Republicans were not supported.”

REP. NUNES (R-CA): “Yeah, well, so it’s a bit complicated, right? And I say that because you have to, so we only have so many months left, right? So if we actually vote to impeach, okay, what that does is that triggers the Senate then has to take it up. Well, and you have to decide what you want right now because the Senate only has so much time. Do you want them to drop everything and not confirm the Supreme Court justice, the new Supreme Court justice? So that’s part of why, I don’t think you have, you’re not getting from, and I’ve said publicly Rosenstein deserves to be impeached. I mean, so, I don’t think you’re gonna get any argument from most of our colleagues. The question is the timing of it right before the election.”

REP. MCMORRIS RODGERS (R-WA): “Also, the Senate has to start –” REP. NUNES (R-CA): “The Senate would have to start, the Senate would have to drop everything they’re doing and start to, and start with impeachment on Rosenstein. And then take the risk of not getting Kavanaugh confirmed. So it’s not a matter that any of us like Rosenstein. It’s a matter of, it’s a matter of timing.”

So yeah, your op is full of crap.

admitted that he doesn't care about fulfilling the duties of his office to Congress and the American people- he only cares about protecting Trump and the Republican majority.

He never said that or insinuated that.

Isn't it wrong that someone in such a high and important position in the US government batantly disregards their office and is nothing more than a political henchman

What in the world are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I missed the bit where Nunes says he doesn't care about fulfilling his duties to the people.
You lied OP.
Meanwhile around 50 house democrats have said they want to impeach Trump if they win the majority. Maxine Waters is on a daily campaign for it. No criticism from the MSM or you.

Nunes IS doing his job by fighting to ensure the radicals don't succeed in their soft coup. He is fighting for the President the people duly elected.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

edit on 13-8-2018 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I don't get everyone problem with Obama saying that. Obviously he's gonna have more flexibility after elections, Trump will too.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

He is a traitor because he cares more about making business deals with foreign dictators (even communist ones) than he care about doing his duty to America.

Uranium 1 was a Trump deal ?
Faith and Begorrah , I did not know that...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

He is a traitor because he cares more about making business deals with foreign dictators (even communist ones) than he care about doing his duty to America.

Uranium 1 was a Trump deal ?
Faith and Begorrah , I did not know that...

Yeah, I know. Funny all this time I thought it was a clinton, obama mess. Never thought it was all Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join