It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza 2018?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Solution is simple...And that's for the IDF to send the identical rockets Hamas is using into downtown Gaza City...

According to the UN , the solution is for Israel to give Gaza Iron Domes! The only way is for Israel to take Gaza back. Hamas is sitting on a gold mine, thanks to the EU. They will never be peace partners, terror pays far too well!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

There's no fkin Hamas. It's a fkin excuse to kill the palestinians. Israel is a fkin criminal empire.

Never invite host an Israeli in your house, they might ask you to leave and claim it's their house.

edit on 10-8-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: yuppa They are refugees from surround countries who were exiled to Israel because they tried to overthrow their own countries. You are being suckered.

Many Palestinians but especially from Gaza are in fact Jews who were converted relatively recently to Islam. The funny thing is most don't even know it. The Gazans are genetically more Jewish if one believes Jews are a people than the Jewish people themselves

Heres the problem with that.....that covers almost all the middle east in that area because inbreeding. No jews living there were always jews but they were called palestinians, yes thats true BUT when they had their own country they changed their identity to Israelis. See the "palestinians" im talking about are different and not originally from that land.
Arafatt himself explained this if you research it. And the KGB used this as another front to harm the US and a ally.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Many 'Palestinians' are from foreign lands sure......................... But some of the Palestinians today were actually local Jews and they converted relatively recently to Islam. The highest percentage of these can be found in modern Gaza. Before Islam reared its head in the Holy Land everybody was Christian or Jewish it's just a fact.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Many 'Palestinians' are from foreign lands sure......................... But some of the Palestinians today were actually local Jews and they converted relatively recently to Islam. The highest percentage of these can be found in modern Gaza. Before Islam reared its head in the Holy Land everybody was Christian or Jewish it's just a fact.

The ones who converted are still Israelis though. never heard of a muslim israeli? there are christian ones too. You know who I am refrencing when i speak of false palestinians.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yeah sure I know about the fake Palis..................... Especially during British rule things were changing quick, then you had the Ottomans before them and they had a major habit of moving peoples about. But this region we are focusing on is the meeting point of three continents. Africans Asian and European have been moving in and out of the continents in this very place for thousands of years . There is no true Israeli or Plaestinian it's all nonsense and ethno religious make believe hogwash and that's coming from someone who stays in Nordau Tel Aviv every year and is a total supporter of the state of Israel. If Palestinian is an invention then so is the Israeli. You telling me a Gazan is less likely to be of Jewish descent than a Falasha from Ethiopia, a Moroccan Sephardic or somebody from Moscow
I believe the Gazan will be the real descendent of the ancient Jews over the above listed newcomers from overseas and indeed other continents

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Well ISraelis are recent and could be considered self invented,but the KGB has detailed files on the Palestinian,arafatt had. Who wasnt born in palestine,but egypt.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yeah
Maybe we are all self invented? Ethno religious nonsense all over Planet Earth when we are all just Earthlings being honest and realistic about it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join