It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza 2018?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Seems Gaza and Israel are about to take the gloves off again.

Hamas will understand in the coming hours (Aug 9th 430pm AEST / 230am GMT-4 ), as in the past months, that this is not the direction it wants to choose," a senior military official was quoted as saying on the military's Twitter account.

The Propaganda in the last 7-8 hours has intensified from Israel as have the rockets from Gaza

Israel hits Gaza with air raids, shelling after Hamas fires about 150 rockets from the besieged enclave.

Aljazeera

Israel Defense Facebook has a movie up in the last 1 hour showing the 100's of alerts they've been getting this past 13 hours for missiles.. Its golden propaganda!

Strange though, twitter seems strangely absent of home made posts recording incoming....

Youtube searching 'Gaza' has very unusual movies in the top search results for Gaza Strip with very low views in the last few hours..

Not a lot of talk about it in the News, with Manafort going on.... I wonder why Q hasn't mentioned it?

Could Saudi's hostile position toward Canada be anyway related?
edit on 9/8/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Could Saudi's hostile position toward Canada be anyway related?

Hamas is doing what it always does, making demands from Israel without keeping their end of the bargain...

According to the Arabic-language Al-Quds daily, the Hamas members will present the Egyptians with their terms for a ceasefire — a five-year truce with Israel in exchange for the permanent openings of the border crossings with Israel and Egypt.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Hamas has never been and should never be trusted with open border crossings.

Apparently, Hamas is also upset that Israel released some of their members from prison, only to rearrest them again when some teenagers were killed after their release.

It appears to me as though it's business as usual with Hamas.

Hamas issued a statement saying: “We are delivering on our promise. The resistance accepted the responsibility to even the playing field with the enemy and it is succeeding in doing so.”

www.jpost.com...

There is a very significant purpose for Hamas' use of the term "resistance" and it's not as subtle as they try to lead everyone to believe. This is another reason why I abhor the recent Democrat use of the word. In the Middle East, the use of this word literally means to fight. They don't truly believe in negotiating anything. It's part of their religion to fight and takeover their enemy.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Hamas is doing what it always does, making demands from Israel without keeping their end of the bargain...

Its a little bit different this time..

The trigger for Iran has been pulled, Sanctions, Riots, Nuclear Deal...
Saudi Arabia has been given a green light
ISIS has retreated out of Syria back to its handlers

all the backers of Gaza and the militants have been pushed hard...
150 rockets in a night fired into Israel (apparently)...

edit on 9/8/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I have no doubt that Hamas would do this over Iran sanctions, etc., since Iran pays them to start trouble. That's all they've ever been about and nothing is going to change that. Iran won't be happy until they start another proxy war and blame it on us, just like Hamas always tries to pull on Israel. They must be blind if they don't think that we've caught on to all of this by now, but then again, we have been stupid enough to waste tons of money trying to negotiate peace in a place that doesn't want it. I think we throw money at it purely for public relation purposes.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
“Apparently “ I guess this post will also vanish into the laundromat of oblivion! We are now at 180 missiles( apparently)I guess Israel is shooting up fireworks and broadcasting bangs over ****ing loadspeakers .As for original reply to OP , it is not propaganda if it is actually happening!Agit8dChop

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Zionist pigs

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Would you be calling Hamas pigs if you knew and understood that their "resistance" is all a part of a long term plan (along with Iran, Turkey, and other extremists) to kick/kill all Jews out of Israel in order to turn the whole region into one big Islamic Republic?

edit on 9-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Would you be calling Hamas pigs if you knew and understood that their "resistance" is all a part of a long term plan (along with Iran, Turkey, and other extremists) to kick/kill all Jews out of Israel in order to turn the whole region into one big Islamic Republic?

What would you do if your country was being racially exterminated by Western backed powers and a racist state power? In the current context Hamas are freedom fighters

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

What would you do if your country was being racially exterminated by Western backed powers and a racist state power?

You and I both know that if that was what was really going on, the the U.S. wouldn't be supporting Israel.

On the other hand, Hamas has created their own de-facto government in Gaza because they keep refusing to hold elections, knowing that the citizens of Gaza would boot them out of power. They can't even get along with the Palestinian Authority and have cancelled elections at least a half dozen times over the last 10 - 12 years, up until they just decided to name themselves their own government and the ruler over Gaza in 2016. Citizens have complained that Hamas has used them as pawns and to hold them hostage.

You might want to do your homework on Hamas.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

What would you do if your country was being racially exterminated by Western backed powers and a racist state power? In the current context Hamas are freedom fighters

A bit of an extreme over simplification.

Since the early part of the last century they have received numerous offers for autonomy (prior to the Israeli State) which were promptly declined and more recently since the late 1970's dismissed all offers for autonomy.

I am no fan of the conflicts within the region; but the Palestinians fail to be "freedom fighters" as damn good compromises have been given to stop the conflict and multiple offered create their own State. Ergo, Arafat and onwards, the proper term would be "puppets and pawns" beginning with their own leadership.

Mg

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

I've heard the same old bullsh*t arguments for years, doesn't wash with me

What would you do if your country was being racially exterminated by Western backed powers and a racist state power?

You and I both know that if that was what was really going on, the the U.S. wouldn't be supporting Israel.

On the other hand, Hamas has created their own de-facto government in Gaza because they keep refusing to hold elections, knowing that the citizens of Gaza would boot them out of power. They can't even get along with the Palestinian Authority and have cancelled elections at least a half dozen times over the last 10 - 12 years, up until they just decided to name themselves their own government and the ruler over Gaza in 2016. Citizens have complained that Hamas has used them as pawns and to hold them hostage.

You might want to do your homework on Hamas.

It would take Hamas a thousand years to turn the region into an Islamic State, your argument is also bullsh*t

It's about self-determination and your criticism of Palestinian and Hamas infighting still doesn't deflect from the actions of Israel, or the support of the US.

You leave me to assume both of you would bend over and bow to the master if your country was being racially exterminated and stolen from under your feet

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That's the best argument you've got?! No real defense for Hamas, huh? Didn't think so.

Yawn!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

That's the best argument you've got?! No real defense for Hamas, huh? Didn't think so.

Yawn!

Yeah, go back to sleep, your dreams must be very informative.

There's the oppressor and the oppressed, Palestinians certainly aren't oppressing anyone

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I've heard the same old bullsh*t arguments for years, doesn't wash with me

It's about self-determination and your criticism of Palestinian and Hamas infighting still doesn't deflect from the actions of Israel, or the support of the US.

You leave me to assume both of you would bend over and bow to the master if your country was being racially exterminated and stolen from under your feet

No, I would be rejecting my leadership since it is obvious the end game is not peace and there has not been a goal of "autonomy " since the first refusal in 1937.

The Palestinians are held more in captivity by their horrible leadership, proxy nations, religious agendas and extremely poor decisions other than by Israel and the West.

Indeed, your idea of "freedom fighters" are pawns of their own leadership on up, shuffled about to do their bidding and bowing down. All the while rejecting autonomy for over 80 years.

Mg
edit on 9-8-2018 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2018 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There's the oppressor and the oppressed, Palestinians certainly aren't oppressing anyone

As a failed attempt to govern, the Palestinian leadership, using their populace are indeed oppressing.

Needless, almost a century of rejected offers for autonomy (reaching further back than the State of Isreal) which is time taken away from less stubborn nations that actually need help and are striving toward goals for its' people.

Draining UN coffers for causes kept in perpetuity, taking US money for schools, infrastructure and needs that should go elsewhere.

All the while aligning with nations, states, organizations, groups which profit off the back of charity, discord and the Palestinian people.

Oppress yes, the Palestinian leadership oppressed its' own for profit, gain, agenda and a seat on the world stage as a puppet.

Mg

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Oppress yes, the Palestinian leadership oppressed its' own for profit, gain, agenda and a seat on the world stage as a puppet.

Sounds like Israel to me, or wait a minute, is the US not a puppet to Israel?

And what's your opinion on Israeli actions towards Palestine?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZcustosmorumWhat would you do if your country was being racially exterminated by Western backed powers and a racist state power? In the current context Hamas are freedom fighters

What the? Gazans breed like virtually nobody on Planet Earth they certainly aren't being exterminated.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Sounds like Israel to me, or wait a minute, is the US not a puppet to Israel?

Not going to be baited, but you know the real answer here is no.

And what's your opinion on Israeli actions towards palestine

My answer to The above: "The Palestinians never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity"- Abba Eban

The long game here is attrician by populace, often times referred to "Just as in the inquisitions".

Out breed, wait.

Mg
edit on 9-8-2018 by missed_gear because: Spelling

edit on 9-8-2018 by missed_gear because: Spell check

(post by Zcustosmorum removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That's for sure!

The Palestinians have learned to turn fake oppression into a business!

Israel and the United States throw more money to the Palestinians in humanitarian aid then any other countries in the world. Surrounding nations don't even want to help them out any longer. They've become sponges who aren't financially capable of funding themselves, even if they wanted their own state or government. They love their "victim" status. It pays off more for them than what they're capable of doing for themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join