It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Solid Questions to ask the Believers of the MSM Twist on Q

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I kept thinkin it was hannity but then a member pointed out that it is perry.

Now i may be wrong but if you look at all the hannity show tapes with perry on his show i think i remember one where they laid out the plan before.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lykan
a reply to: Allaroundyou

And how many cult leaders encourage thinking, researching, and finding the truth independently.

I believe the lack of certainty, the lack of proveabilty ~ either way, true or false really bothers certain personally types.

Belief in researching, and drawing ones own conclusions can not be debunked. It is what it is, for each person individually.

Interesting points Lykan and while they may not be debunkable they are worthy of more consideration.
I agree that cult leaders encouraging thinking and research cuts against the grain of popular cult myths however it may not be so cut and dried as that.

If the searcher is intent upon finding conformation of a certain belief it will be those sources that confirm the belief that are accepted. Other sources will be rejected, maybe not out right, but at least put on hold for being accepted for being true or false while the search for more conformation is conducted. To this end, some cults will promote to ''fledglings'' that they do just that, find outside conformation,knowing well enough that they will find the pebbles they are looking for scattered in the field of information available.

However once a person is hooked, then the outside conformation process is abandoned and adherence to the belief of the cults is insisted upon because invariably, information from other sources is seen as being adversarial.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Anyone who spreads the "cult" narrative should be seen as suspect

Being specific rather than general Toys, that would be me. So as according to you I should be seen as suspect, just what is it that you think I should be suspected of?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
I can honestly say that none of us know what the truth is. I suspect the *real* truth is so horrifying that people would go insane. I believe it will go far past politics, money and power to a place that none of us could comprehend.

You mean something like all life is meaningless and we are just points of confusion sparking momentarily in an endless void of nothingness? That all we hold dear is nothing more than the fleeting effect of random mischance? Yeah, I would say that for most people that kind of belief would cause them to either run to Jesus or put a barrel to their ear.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: onehuman

What I want to know is why threads criticizing Q get shut down and linked to the mega thread but ones like yours that support Q are allowed to stay.

There was a very good thread recently that pretty much debunked everything q says and it was shut down .

What a freaking joke...

You live in a false reality

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

No he doesn’t, he is correct that thread had lots of people posting negatively about the Q thread and it was shut down

That Q thread would be in hoax bin if it wasn’t a pro trump smoke screen for his domestic issues he has and the mueller investigation

It’s CT lite for the Alt Right, rebadged old conspiracy theories that have aired on this board for years but now turned into a trump worshipping cult

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Besides this thread can you link any other threads that havent been shutdown?

In assuming this will be shutdown in due time but until then please link the other threads

Otherwise I will assume you continue to live in a delusional fantasy that only exist on the interwebs

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Learn some manners, or go your own way like men like you do 😘

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If so much has come out of this. Where is it?

Where are the arrests?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Guess you cant provide any evidence to support your delusional world view

I'm very happy to he going my own way. My savinga account has been growing rapidly.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I used to read and follow the Q threads, but I just don't have the time anymore. I really don't care if Q is for real or a hoax. People calling it a LARP or a cult seem to be just as emotionally dug in to the topic as the believers.

I like that it gets people thinking and discussing. I've learned a few facts in those threads and read a whole lot of speculation, but couldn't handle the endless bickering anymore. Both sides on this need to take a step back.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I can honestly say that none of us know what the truth is. I suspect the *real* truth is so horrifying that people would go insane. I believe it will go far past politics, money and power to a place that none of us could comprehend.

You mean something like all life is meaningless and we are just points of confusion sparking momentarily in an endless void of nothingness? That all we hold dear is nothing more than the fleeting effect of random mischance? Yeah, I would say that for most people that kind of belief would cause them to either run to Jesus or put a barrel to their ear.

No. There's too many weird angles and too many people convinced they have found 'the truth', and with no actual facts embossed in concrete- with everything having the ability to be refuted 25 ways to Sunday and back- I think that not a one of us is being told 'the truth' at all. Look at some of the stuff passed for truth on here as an example. Plus, the just completely unreal way the world works.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

The people pushing the cult and LARP narratives are more commit to disproving Q than they are to any other thing on the boards

Very suspicious

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

What I want to know is why threads criticizing Q get shut down and linked to the mega thread but ones like yours that support Q are allowed to stay.

There was a very good thread recently that pretty much debunked everything q says and it was shut down .

What a freaking joke...

You live in a false reality

Says the guy who believes in Q...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The real conspiracy is ----

1. why is the MSM all of a sudden so interested and concerned about "The Q" ?

2. why are "people" so upset and nervous about "The Q" ?

3. why all the full attacks on the "credibility" of "The Q" ?

somebody is getting exposed

💥😃💥

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

No. There's too many weird angles and too many people convinced they have found 'the truth', and with no actual facts embossed in concrete- with everything having the ability to be refuted 25 ways to Sunday and back- I think that not a one of us is being told 'the truth' at all. Look at some of the stuff passed for truth on here as an example. Plus, the just completely unreal way the world works.

I can agree with your points whle. I think that comprehension of what is ''true'' depends largely upon those doing the comprehending doing so from within the same context. And it is that there are now so many contexts out there.

There was a time where there was only one context to attach the concept ''truth'' to. In tribal times people had the truth of the tribe to believe in, and that truth was intimately connected to survival. Same holds for the advance of civilizations, that each civilization had it's own ''truth story'' to believe and when that civilization came into conflict with other civilziations the stronger society most often won out and passed it's ''story'' on the the next generations.

Now however we are presented with a plethora of ''stories'' or contexts to choose from. Choice that was until recently never available to all those people of the past.

And somehow I think we find ourselves in that same battle, the battle for competing contexts, or story lines. And the problem with that is that our consciousnesses seem to be completely enmeshed with what ever story line we believe in. To get someone to stop believing one story line and believing another would be asking them to give up themselves and few of us are willing to do that.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Please continue in the existing thread.

All opinions pro or con belong in the above linked thread. No spin offs allowed. Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join