It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Solid Questions to ask the Believers of the MSM Twist on Q

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

What ever you say.
I'm sure there will be some credible evidence of this coming storm any day now.
Yup... Just waiting.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The biggest proof is that our intelligence and security people would have shut this down a long time ago if it was an actual whitehouse employee.
And it's all just a little too juvenile and predictable.
But there are members who have a great deal tied up in this both in time and emotionally.
They are not going to let go easily.
I wonder what kind of time frame would be needed or what events would need to occur before they surrender it entirely?
edit on 892018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Anyone who spreads the "cult" narrative should be seen as suspect

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

1. Why has not a single one of these media organizations asked President Trump whether Q is legitimate, since this would immediately resolve the matter for everyone?

Why the hell would the White House Press core ask such a question?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This thread just got spammed up daaaang yall.

Maybe I look at things different but...the fact Q was on the TV being discredited was like "whoa they even acknowledge Q??"

Was surprising to say the least. Also, who said anything about a cult, I just look at what Q says and compare it to what I see...save your armchair psychology.

The fact is if somethings coming down the pipe no amount of minimizing and mitigating or posting negative tripe is going to help.

I know I'm not the only one that feels SOMETHING happening. "Good" or "Bad" I don't know just take in the info. No need to go off on a tangent demonizing/labeling them a cult.

I for one hope the net being cast is far and wide...let's all see what's happening in full transparency...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The biggest proof is that our intelligence and security people would have shut this down a long time ago if it was an actual whitehouse employee. And it's all just a little too juvenile and predictable.

How is that proof. How many years did it take them to put Wikileaks back in the bag. I dont know about the Q narraritve but something is happening and its a word wide event.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: onehuman

I am thoroughly versed in what Q is as I've followed it here. You will find my participation in almost every thread. And I think it's just some silly thing.
So finding that media agrees isn't much of a surprise to me. No surprise at all actually.

Then you are not throughly versed. Try to be a little less binary. You do not have to simply fall into one of two camps. Q has posted both info and disinfo and thats a fact. Your opinion on the subject is simply reflective of your attitude towards the issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Anyone who spreads the "cult" narrative should be seen as suspect

Realy, you only just recently joined the Q collective

been a member here since 2005, and lurked before

They tick all the boxes of being a cult

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Don't care

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Don't care

You care enough to post that

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

4Chan... It started from 4Chan.

Say it again with me, 4Chan.

You are being trolled.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

This kind of nonsense is why you Alex Jones types conspiracy boobs need yo laughed off the internet.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

3. Why is there no mention of the 45,000 sealed indictments (50x growth over normal), signifying impending mass arrests?

Why does Q get credit for whatever that is or is not?

Hell, I first saw that trend talked about in ATS before I saw anyone talk about Q. Following this logic shouldnt ATS get credit for whatever it is or is not?? 'ATS mentioned it' therefore its "ATS related", right??

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

What I want to know is why threads criticizing Q get shut down and linked to the mega thread but ones like yours that support Q are allowed to stay.

There was a very good thread recently that pretty much debunked everything q says and it was shut down .

What a freaking joke...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

You are being trolled.

I know very well where it started thank you, I was there when it started. I have already stated this in the thread. Whos the troll here?
For all of you naysayers, you have all had plenty to say about Q, but the reality is that this thread about the MSM and you all seem to have missed this fine detail though honestly Im not surprised.

Perhaps since you are perfect examples of the people I would pose this questions to, why not try answering them. Lets say answer 3 of them not even all 7.

As a member of this site for 8 years plus, I know to dig into something to prove one way or the other if something is real or not. To tear it apart, dissect it, mull it all over and come to a conclusion. Something this site used to be excellent at.

The funny thing is, people that are even more aggressive in this approach are the ones Q took this too. The chans make you look like mere puppies compared to the wolves they are in this style of digging. IF you dont think the chans have torn every drop into a million pieces your fooling yourselves. I wouldnt be surprised if some of the very best from here that used to walk these halls are now over there doing what they do best.

Forget Q for a moment. Do you have any idea the wealth of information that has come from this? The dirt, The mud, the spider web of connections that reach around the globe. The amount of information that has been unearthed is truly mind boggling. All fact based. I cant even begin to tell you how many official government papers in pdfs I have filed away on my computer.

Amazingly a lot of these things are things we have dug into around here, but never got anywhere near the true depth of all the information. Its actually kind of embarrassing and sad for what this site used to really represent.

Whats the last thing you have dug into around here and I mean really dug deep? Or have you just been too busy having your shallow say on people post of substance?

edit on 8/9/18 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I really cant answer that as I rarely hang here anymore. I wasnt even aware there was a rule that everything had to go into the mega thread. I only know now because of a comment made in this thread. I apologize to the mods on this point.

As far as your question, I think you are asking the wrong person honestly. It is not my place to leave or remove threads.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hmmmmm. A nay sayer have we?

Lets all take a look at this, his post was on posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:59 AM, or 08-09-2018

The post was at 12:59.

So we have 12 and 59

subtract 12 from 59 and we have 47.

This is president 45, and this shill is trying to divert us so he can get his person elected for 47!!!!

That or my decoder ring is gunked up again.

Hey guys, where can I get one that isn't made out of plastic?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

You are being trolled.

There is some pure gold on there, also some cancer, but sometimes a needle in the haystack of pure gold...

When they trolled Shila leu blueoofff (however you spell it)..... so priceless.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I can honestly say that none of us know what the truth is. I suspect the *real* truth is so horrifying that people would go insane. I believe it will go far past politics, money and power to a place that none of us could comprehend.
edit on 9-8-2018 by wylekat because: corrected

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yes, I see that. I was speaking from the point of view of the believer, the cultist. They believe they have the truth and act and think accordingly.

OHHH I got ya now. I was kinda slow in understanding what you conveyed. My bad........
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join