It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL DEMON PHOTOGRAPHED: The Case of Joe Martinez

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: WarriorMH

Also re: What Warrior actually said:

I re-read his post and while it does have a message that it was edited, I'm actually not 100% sure if it changed after my post.

Because as I re-read his post, he does sound like he is calling me out for writing a hateful post that I then edited, which absolutely didn't happen, as I pointed out on the last page, my last response to him wasn't even edited. Which is why I asked him what he was talking about lol.

So I'm not 100% sure if his documented edit was before or after I responded, because his post does sound like he's saying that.

I thought I remembered him saying it a bit more clearly, which is why I thought his edit must be after I posted. But maybe not, because look at how it seems he is saying that:

By the way peacefulpete i did see your original reply, you are full of hate lol, no matter how you try to hide you would burn me to death on a stake if you were able to, because i don't believe on crap. So much for the religious person, how easy you show your true colors Keep enjoying my absence from this thread, and also keep rotting your soul and hiding and ignoring what doesn't fit your religious intolerance And remember, you can edit your post to hide your sin, but God already knows what hate you feel for me in your soul, nothing will hide those words from him

So yeah I'm not sure if it's exactly the same wording as what I responded to, but either way, it does sound like he is saying that.

I told you to stop replying and yet.. I'm not a he and I once again will confirm that it is ridiculous to see a picture of something that resembles a dog and jump to 'it had to be a demon dog that has been displayed to all of us so that we repent our ways and turn into crazy Bible thumper"

It is not, it will never be and I don't see how you said before lots of people are interested, where are they? I only see here people trying to make you understand that you are reaching beyond what is healthy

There is no reason to continue this but you will go on no matter what and I again go out of this, you did change your words, at least accept that, you are older than me and don't have it in you to accept your own actions, such a grown up adult you are

I have to ask, why is it that every time I have talked this things in real life I get loughs at me and dismissed because of age, and yet never hear a decent reply other than 'it has to be because I say so', how did you even grow up like that

You know what you wrote, so whatever

Spasibo

A blender of vague, incomplete sentences...

I don't see how you said before lots of people are interested, where are they?

All the stars & flags of this thread. All the views of the video in the OP.

There is no reason to continue this but you will go on no matter what and I again go out of this, you did change your words, at least accept that, you are older than me and don't have it in you to accept your own actions, such a grown up adult you are You know what you wrote Spasibo

Yeah this again sounds like accusing me of editing a hateful comment... Although my comment wasn't edited.

Also your spelling and punctuation is what I'm talking about when I mention that you trolls are obviously not native English speakers. Which makes me wonder where you are actually posting from, and why.

Also I was very specific about what the dumb picture and everything related that could lead to it means, and yet you figured it was better to insult my language skills, I guess the 'kid' here is not me after all, lmao

Well it seems like everyone who keeps trolling me... is not a native English speaker...

And keeps making obvious mistakes that makes it look like they're running their posts through a translator.

Like calling the sea, the "see," would not be caught by a spell-checker, but it's also one of the most obvious mistakes that a grade-school student would probably not make.

Your posts make me wonder about your oddly misspelled words and lack of periods / punctuation...

What part of me being Russian you did not get? Do you know any other language? English is my third language, excuse me great savior of human kind for not being perfect like you, turns out not everyone in this planet is a native speaker of English, the language of god it must be because those who don't know it well are against god, i wonder

Did you hear? I heard the pope is from Argentina, I guess he is a demon too since English is probably his third language too, as it is for me

Maybe you should focus on ideas instead of languages? Are so poor soul and weak minded you only discuss persons and not what they have to say?

Also, maybe instead of being here trying to brainwash people you should be knocking at the preacher's door asking them to do something about all the rape of children the pure workers of god have going on out there.

You are lame if you can only discuss my English skills. I started learning about 6 years ago, what's your excuse? Lmao

You say I have other motive because of my language, as if only native english speakers would agree and be pure. I guess everyone else is a demon dog hiding on the web trying to destroy your good work in the name of god

Lame stuff going on here, were not you the one arguing about semantics or who knows what? You can't even agree with yourself

Lmfao
edit on 22-8-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I re-read his post and while it does have a message that it was edited, I'm actually not 100% sure if it changed after my post.

Because as I re-read his post, he does sound like he is calling me out for writing a hateful post that I then edited, which absolutely didn't happen, as I pointed out on the last page, my last response to him wasn't even edited. Which is why I asked him what he was talking about lol.

So I'm not 100% sure if his documented edit was before or after I responded, because his post does sound like he's saying that.

I thought I remembered him saying it a bit more clearly, which is why I thought his edit must be after I posted. But maybe not, because look at how it seems he is saying that:

By the way peacefulpete i did see your original reply, you are full of hate lol, no matter how you try to hide you would burn me to death on a stake if you were able to, because i don't believe on crap. So much for the religious person, how easy you show your true colors Keep enjoying my absence from this thread, and also keep rotting your soul and hiding and ignoring what doesn't fit your religious intolerance And remember, you can edit your post to hide your sin, but God already knows what hate you feel for me in your soul, nothing will hide those words from him

So yeah I'm not sure if it's exactly the same wording as what I responded to, but either way, it does sound like he is saying that.

I told you to stop replying and yet.. I'm not a he and I once again will confirm that it is ridiculous to see a picture of something that resembles a dog and jump to 'it had to be a demon dog that has been displayed to all of us so that we repent our ways and turn into crazy Bible thumper"

It is not, it will never be and I don't see how you said before lots of people are interested, where are they? I only see here people trying to make you understand that you are reaching beyond what is healthy

There is no reason to continue this but you will go on no matter what and I again go out of this, you did change your words, at least accept that, you are older than me and don't have it in you to accept your own actions, such a grown up adult you are

I have to ask, why is it that every time I have talked this things in real life I get loughs at me and dismissed because of age, and yet never hear a decent reply other than 'it has to be because I say so', how did you even grow up like that

Spasibo

There is no reason to continue this but you will go on no matter what and I again go out of this, you did change your words, at least accept that, you are older than me and don't have it in you to accept your own actions, such a grown up adult you are You know what you wrote Spasibo

Yeah this again sounds like accusing me of editing a hateful comment... Although my comment wasn't edited.

Also your spelling and punctuation is what I'm talking about when I mention that you trolls are obviously not native English speakers. Which makes me wonder where you are actually posting from, and why.

Also I was very specific about what the dumb picture and everything related that could lead to it means, and yet you figured it was better to insult my language skills, I guess the 'kid' here is not me after all, lmao

Well it seems like everyone who keeps trolling me... is not a native English speaker...

And keeps making obvious mistakes that makes it look like they're running their posts through a translator.

Like calling the sea, the "see," would not be caught by a spell-checker, but it's also one of the most obvious mistakes that a grade-school student would probably not make.

Your posts make me wonder about your oddly misspelled words and lack of periods / punctuation...

You say you are 'peaceful' Pete but it seems I don't fall under that category of being someone deserving peace from you

Pete is Pedro in Spanish, "Pedro pacifico" I think i means, sounds cool? Wasn't he first pope named Pedro? I may be wrong but I think I read that few years ago, when I learned about church and all that, I think it was about almost 4 years ago

I like the name Pedro, is strong, like 'the stone'. I wonder if that's your name or maybe you dislike it?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrumpyCanadian
Lol, so much for this thread.

Things just are, this thread is what it is

edit on 22-8-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Remember on page 5 when the op said this?

Ah yes, the bottom-of-the-barrel arguments over semantic nonsense.

Now they’re moaning about trolls who may/may not be native English speakers.

The op doesn’t care about discussion and finding out what it really is. All they care about is being right.

BTW, yes, I’m English. So I spelt see instead of sea (or the other way round. Who cares?). Joys of using a phone to debate a person who thinks editing images keeps them the same as the original LOL.
edit on 2282018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Spasibo

You still banging on about a simple typo? Good grief.

Your dismissal of non-native English posters is rude, ignorant and racist. Shameful.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

You are lame if you can only discuss my English skills.

But what is very telling about the OP is that your English is great.

OP has tooo many issues with language and misquoting things, maybe its a mental issue they simply don't want to realize or if they have don't want to deal with it because its feeds their ego calling every poster in their threads what they actually are.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: WarriorMH

You are lame if you can only discuss my English skills.

But what is very telling about the OP is that your English is great.

OP has tooo many issues with language and misquoting things, maybe its a mental issue they simply don't want to realize or if they have don't want to deal with it because its feeds their ego calling every poster in their threads what they actually are.

Maybe trolling people in a foreign language, in your free time, is a mental issue.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Spasibo

Your dismissal of non-native English posters is rude, ignorant and racist. Shameful.

No, not shameful, I’m just trying to understand why an English-language forum is seemingly overrun with foreign-language speakers, who seem to be trying to pass as English speakers, while arguing nonsense and insulting the people who create intelligent threads, seemingly just to ruin each thread with meaningless arguments and meaningless insults. It’s just bizarre.

And even if u say that the trolls are not trying to pass themselves off as English-speakers, well fine, but that still leaves the question why people in Russia are spending their free time trolling and trying to ruin an English-language forum. Why is this their hobby, of all things in the world? Why not focus on forums in ur own native language? Why would anyone go through so much effort to read / translate foreign language forums just to troll them and insult everyone? It just adds to the impression that u guys are completely disingenuous.

Why don’t u guys have better things to do lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Spasibo

No, not shameful, I’m just trying to understand why an English-language forum is seemingly overrun with foreign-language speakers, who seem to be trying to pass as English speakers, while arguing nonsense and insulting the people who create intelligent threads, seemingly just to ruin each thread with meaningless arguments and meaningless insults. It’s just bizarre.

And even if u say that the trolls are not trying to pass themselves off as English-speakers, well fine, but that still leaves the question why people in Russia are spending their free time trolling and trying to ruin an English-language forum. Why is this their hobby, of all things in the world? Why not focus on forums in ur own native language? Why would anyone go through so much effort to read / translate foreign language forums just to troll them and insult everyone? It just adds to the impression that u guys are completely disingenuous.

Why don’t u guys have better things to do lol.

You are being foolish now, I lived in the US for two years from 14 to 16, I been on this forum since I was 14, you think you can decide who joins and who doesn't based on your racism and clear hate?

I live in this continent since 5 years ago, have only been on the middle East for 8 months or so before coming here, you are a terrible person for assuming I am in Russia trying to 'ruin' this site

I joined because it was interesting and to practice my English and get better at it, not to be insulted by a racist

This is not an intelligent thread, it's a dumb one

Here, look at this eyes, clearly a demon girl, there can't be any other explanation because it looks like that and the pic was just cropped but not modified any other way

Also you think people from the UK are not native English speakers LMFAO

I don't need to translate I write my own words and understand what you say, don't be so native that you think only American can read and write english

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join