It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

thegoldwater.com...

Traveling trafficking covered quite some distances.

The first of the several trafficking rings begins with a case centering around a 16-year-old child, who we've learned was reported missing from Iowa, and was later traveling alongside a pair of criminals that the Myrtle Beach Police Department alleges were operating human trafficking, and child-sexual trafficking rings.

On August 16th, just around week since the child and two adults first began their journey across the nation, the Myrtle Beach Police Department began its an investigation into allegations of possible human trafficking by following a series of leads which were called in to the Department by assigning Detectives "who are specially trained in these types of cases.”

According to warrants, Spicer, the victim, and King were together when they had traveled from Iowa to Chicago, to Nashville, to Atlanta, and then to Myrtle Beach, making the potential charges coming each of those jurisdictions in the coming weeks increasingly likely.

It occurs to me that prostitution has been presented always faulting the sex worker.

Even if an adult is a prostitute it is unlikely that they are working alone, there is usually a pimp or organization controling their money flow, often drugs and coersion are involved, often it is a type of slavery.

The pimps NEVER get charged, or the organization truly behind the racket.

Now that is changing.

edit on 25 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Forensic Autopsy of Sharp Force Injuries

Overview Injuries produced by pointed objects or objects with sharp edges are referred to as "sharp force injuries." Sharp force injuries are characterized by a relatively well-defined traumatic separation of tissues, occurring when a sharp-edged or pointed object comes into contact with the skin and underlying tissues. Three specific subtypes of sharp force injuries exist, as follows: stab wounds, incised wounds, and chop wounds.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

- Genesis of the Grail Kings *

The County of Somerset in Great Britain is long famous for its apples. The ancient name for Glastonbury was Avallon, which means ‘The Isle of Apples’ in the ancient British language.

Britain's only indigenous apple tree is the Crab Apple.

The Crab Apple is a member of the ROSE family.

Judeo-Christian Folklore:

In Judeo-Christian mythology, the apple is the tree of forbidden knowledge, which gave Adam and Eve their knowledge of good and evil. It is now believed that the original fruit referred to in the bible was a fig or pomegranate, but when the legend travelled to Western Europe, the fruit was replaced by their sacred Apple.

Norse Folklore:

In Norse tradition, the Apple is the tree of immortality. The Goddess Idunn was the keeper of the apples, which she fed the Norse Gods and Goddesses to keep them forever young. Apple wands were also used in Norse love rituals. To the Norse, apples represented long life, wisdom and love.

Greek Folklore:

The Earth Goddess, Gaia, gave Hera, the Queen of Heaven, an apple tree when she married the Chief God, Zeus. That tree was kept in the Garden of the Hesperides, guarded by the dragon, Ladon. One of Hercules’ tasks was to fetch an apple from that tree. Paris signaled his judgment of the fairest of the Goddesses by giving Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, an apple.

Polish Folklore:

In ancient Silesia (now part of Poland), the apple tree was a ‘dream tree’. Sleeping under the tree could induce dreams, or merely placing an apple under her pillow on New Year’s Eve, would induce a midnight dream in a young woman, of her future husband.

European Folklore:

On the dark side, in Medieval fairy tales such as Snow White, the Queen (a powerful sorceress) used a magic apple to curse the young Princess into terminal sleep. The Medieval church believed enchanted apples could be given to a victim to cause demonic possession.

British and Celtic Folklore:

In Celtic tradition, the Otherwordly Avalon was also known as the Avallach, the Isle of Apples, ruled by Fairy Queen, Morgan le Fay. This is the land of fairies and the dead, where King Arthur was taken to be healed by his sister, Morgan. Like their cousins to the North, the Celts attributed the power of healing and youth, or rebirth, to apples. Apples are one of the magical trees part of the Celtic Ogham tree alphabet, its Ogham name being Quert.

In Herefordshire, April 1768, twelve women bearing Apple tree branches walked in the funeral cortege of Velters Cornewall of Moccas. The apples probably symbolized the British after-life. Apples are sometimes buried in churchyards in an effort to feed the dead. Apples also symbolize rebirth. In Ireland the quest for wisdom was realized by pursuing the white doe under a wild Apple tree.

In Medieval Irish story Connla the Fair, an Irish prince, fell in love with a beautiful Faerie woman, who arrived on the Irish shore in a crystal boat. She offered him an apple from the world of Faerie; he took the fatal bite, and was hers forever. They set sail for her magical island where the trees bore both fruit and blossom, and winter never came. There, they ate an ever replenishing stock of apples, which kept them young forever.

www.druidry.org...

files.abovetopsecret.com... Ibid., *

"In war-time, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." - Winston Churchill

According to the official Rothschild biographer, Niall Ferguson: "The evidence of an excessively close relationship seems compelling, especially in view of the precariousness of Churchill's personal finances.

- The Rothschilds, Winston Churchill and the "Final Solution"

edit on 25-8-2018 by eisegesis because: added links

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Great read,

Let's go over how this supposedly real rift between the President of the Unite States, and the most important appointment he made in his entire administraiton, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, got started.

2) We're also expected to believe that before he recused himself, Sessions read some statute and suddenly realizeed "HOLY COW....I'M GOING TO HAVE TO RECUSE MYSELF!" and this happened immediately after he was sworn in. Sessions was so surprised to realize this, he recused himself immediately before giving Trump a heads up he was going to do it. Again: let's see a show of hands: who thinks this is how it REALLY happened?

threadreaderapp.com...

On top of all that, now you have the media fawning over Sessions and how "Impartial and Fair" he is. They swallowed the whole worm on the hook.

Will they be saying that in October when he shows what he has really been doing all this time?

The media fell for Trump's trap again and they don't even realize they are falling into it!

You do know what happens to most fish when they swallow the hook, don't you?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn
A garden variety stabbing. Could be I guess.

I wondered why , out of the many missing children in Iowa included the one in my post above, we heard so much about Mollie.

I'm guessing it was because of her father's connections.

It just seems off to me. Not sure what is off, but something.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Question for those in the US please.

Scenario.

John Smith wants to stand in for whatever position in the upcoming mid-term elections.

Before voting day, he is hauled off and charged with heinous crimes.

Say he gets voted in regardless?

Do you then have to have another election ... and ... what happens if there are many many John Smiths?

Interesting scenario.

P

I assume you are referring to Cali and Duncan Hunter.

Not that I am an expert but I would guess he wo u ld win but be forced to resign if found guilty. When that would happen since it's probable it would be in the first session of Congress, there would be a new election .

House vacancies can be caused by death, resignation, declination, withdrawal, or House action, but the Constitution requires that they be filled by election. The law concerning Members elected to fill vacancies varies according to when the vacancy occurs and applicable state law.

All states, territories, and districts require special elections to fill any vacant House seats during the first session of a Congress. During the second session of a Congress, however, procedures often vary depending on the amount of time between the vacancy and the next general election. Section 8 of Title 2, United States Code, provides that a state governor can cause a special election in extraordinary circumstances; namely, a crisis in which the number of House vacancies exceeds 100.

Link

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

For days now, I have been "haunted" by that weird pic JC posted of himself standing in an Iowa cornfield in June. Probably nothing, but I have posted before that I think he may be sending coded messages via his graphics and posts on the bird-singing place.

edit on 25-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Just to add a possibility re her accent... A lot of Croatians on the Istrian peninsula define themselves as Italian by blood but speak with eastern European accents because they used to live behind the iron wall and spoke Russian.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, could C_A RECORDS also mean C_A recordings? Or is this what you meant?

Recordings could impact on a lot wider field of perps than the C_A themselves!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Lol this one is edited obviously.

I agree there is some reason he posts everything he does.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I won't argue the "seems off" comment.

on 8/20
I also found it rather odd that her body was found right after the news announced that Mollie Tibbetts' father to return home after month of searching

on 8/21
Mollie Tibbetts, missing Iowa student, found dead, her father says

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So Trump meeting with Lionel Media is interesting.

I do follow him but didn't really know his history.

Many MSM outlets are calling him a crazy Q follower and saying Trump's staff are incompetent for allowing the meeting.

He actually has quite a respectable history including winning an emmy.

Pretty sure Trump knows EXACTLY what he was doing having the meeting.

Someone even set up a Lionel parody twitter account AND made a fake Q post to tweet from it.

I just think it's super interesting and perhaps we will hear more through Lionel in the future.

Check out this thread about the meeting.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

MountainLaurel, you hit a synchronicity with me with your moving post. Am feeling for you and hope your grief doesn't take the ten years it took me with my father.

He had a sports car crash at 120mph without a seatbelt when early 30s and medically died 17 times. Saw the light at the end of the tunnel etc. They re-built his face with a steel plate in his forehead which eventually "rusted" to give him an aggressive brain tumour. Amazing cosmetic surgery for the 70s actually made him more handsome!

When he collapsed whilst giving a church reading, the tumour was found, 30 years later. In that period he rose to national president of his profession, getting me introductions to Princess Di and Sarah Ferguson. He outdebated the Paymaster General of UK govt to get sales tax changes in his industry.

He could never speak again from that moment of discovery but chose to refuse treatment and asked us to put his bed in the large sitting room and have parties every night so that he could say goodbye to all families and friends.

We had 3 months of amazing nights before he left us and it broke my heart to be the only family member not there when died - I was spending time with my kids, whilst going through divorce.

I delivered his Eulogy at a catholic funeral in a Church of England church with a third of the congregation jewish!

My point being, I suppose, that when you realise the options for survival are depleted then celebrating and enjoying your remaining life is a wise option.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

He's just attempting to prove he's outstanding in the field.

Or maybe he's sending a coded message that he's still in the field investigating

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
The pimps NEVER get charged, or the organization truly behind the racket.

Never say never. It is sometimes called pandering and they do get charged.

Multiple agencies were involved in a prostitution sting in Omaha, Nebraska. Investigators arrested 18 individuals; 15 were charged with prostitution, one was charged with prostitution and possession of a controlled substance, and two were charged with pandering.

From 2 years asgo: Multi-Agency Sting Operation Results in 18 Arrests

Now that is changing.

Just because you never bothered to dig up the info before doesn't mean it wasn't happening.
edit on 25-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not saying it NEVER happened but I am hoping it happens more often.

Eta. I did say that but I mean it rarely happens and I HOPE it will happen more.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Of course it rarely happens. Prostitutes protect their pimps from the law. It is a whole subculture that many can't wrap their heads around.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just a thought:

Let's say the POTUS does demand the redaction of all the files and it definitely shows that the FISA warrant was a lie and a hoax. Wouldn't that be grounds to fire Sessions for derelict of duty? The President does not really need a reason but that scenario seems like it would be a good reason.

This scenario is moot of course if you believe 100% of the Q drops.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think Lionel is a former prosecutor, which explains things somewhat.

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join