It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason Jesus was angry with the Sanhedron Daniel had the math

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Of course Jesus had to give the speech of ....Dudes!!!

He said in several places in the writings of old that they were evil bazzerds

Rough for a Messiah?? I guess not, Jesus got righteously indignant on their butts

For several practices....Pharisees, yeah......teaching others wrongly or fix in it where others couldn't represent

Not to mention....yes let's.....looking more holier than thou on the streetcorner.....street corner talkin.SaVoy Brown get down

Hehe, serious now ....others from far away came round one day saying they knew the new king was born here somewhere bouts because evidently, I dont know for sure....evidently followers of Daniel were out East counting the years that the Prophet Daniel had written.....he had the count spelled right the hail out for the masses to the farriggin year.

Tell me.

Tell me about the Scripture being uninteresting or too fairy tale

Of course Jesus had to give em hail for knowing the weather by the sky at sundown......and knowing the time of his......wait....you got to be kidding me....they didn't friggin bother to read friggin Daniel........

Wake em up Jesus

Almost a rant, huh?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Really? More gibberish in a new thread? Lets gibber our giblets together and see what we can come up with.

Jesus never existed, the story is unoriginal (virgin birth, died for 3 days and rose again, etc, etc, ad nauseam) and the story was delivered to a bunch of illiterate desert-dwellers because...?

Your turn.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Sorry for the deluge......

In Texas it's been 109.....you believe that...what we put up with

I've been doin the r panel steel sheet roof on my new place at my son's land......the sun nearly kilt me last week

No I gotta hide indoors in the hot part, you know, get in the truck by 1130 am......I'm wimpy

But the threads are so pertinent to what I see in the now and Israel events these days
edit on 2-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No need for apologies. I live in a country that is under sea level.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Did I forget to say I'm doin the sheets on th÷ roof by myself....hehe I have to giggle or my hernia might explode

4 sheets a Day is all I can do.....told ya I'm wimpy ha ha

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Working on a roof in Texas in the middle of the summer does not sound like fun. I can only advise you to start early (before it gets really hot) and stay hydrated. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Really? More gibberish in a new thread? Lets gibber our giblets together and see what we can come up with.

Jesus never existed,

Prove it. As far as factual history and documentation goes, there is significant proof that Jesus existed - more in volume and scope than any other historical figure.

the story is unoriginal (virgin birth, died for 3 days and rose again, etc, etc, ad nauseam)

and, what is the significance of that?

and the story was delivered to a bunch of illiterate desert-dwellers because...?

They were fairly central to the civilized world of their time. Take a look at the status of Jerusalem today. One old city in a tiny state, yet all the world seems to be focusing on it. Nothing much has changed (except those illiterate desert dwellers now lead the world in a lot of tech).

Your turn.

Perhaps your opinion is factually vacuous gibberish?

edit on 2/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Jesus was a holy ass kicker...Probably.

Nice almost rant.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Let's see. He died, rose again after 3 days, walked around for a while and ascended to heaven. Where's the proof? My bad, his body ascended and was never seen again.

Now, where's the proof except "that book"? What's that you said about gibberish again...?

May your God go with you brother/sister.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The age old question, Where's the Proof?

I think you could say that about every Religion on the Planet.

Have faith, you'll find the answer.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

The math in the literary work....God sends a hint...He's the originator of the math in the language, languages and Hebrew Letters of the alphabet.....

Harvard wanted to match the math in the language and gave up!

I'm so jealous of you...you get to see IVARS seafood fast food....me? It's been 12 years and my wife still raves about IVARS, stuck here in Dallas
edit on 2-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I have my own ideas on who God is, but I appreciate your input. It would be nice if people could discuss it reasonably however, than always on attack mode.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No, humans invented language and math over the course of tens of thousands of years.

Why do you theists feel the need to demean your own species evolution by attributing our successes to a mythical being?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It's a good thing the Lord of us all forgives opinions! It's o-k!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: chr0naut

Let's see. He died, rose again after 3 days, walked around for a while and ascended to heaven. Where's the proof? My bad, his body ascended and was never seen again.

Proof tendered:

The fact that within 100 years of Jesus death, Christianity had representatives nearly worldwide, some who were martyred rather than renounce His existence. Surely the sudden existence and rapid growth of such a movement indicates that it must have an actual cause?

The existence of Jesus, several of His disciples and other personages referred to in the Gospels, was mentioned by Josephus. (Even if you discount the passage that directly mentions Jesus as an inclusion by later Christians, there is enough cross corroboration of facts and people to assume the historicity of Jesus).

There are records of official Roman legal policy to deal with Christianity specifically. Pliny the Younger (Epistulae X.96) wrote to Emperor Trajan about what to do with the Christians and the Emperor Trajan replied with four orders.

The persecution against the early Christians were recorded in the secular writings of Tacitus ('Annals' 15:44), Seutonius ('The Lives of the Twelve Caesars', Nero 16) and Pliny. Also, Tertullian mentioned the persecution of Christians, but he was a Christian, so he must have been biased.

Christianity also had offshoot faiths that sprang up in opposition to it (eg: Gnostics).

Even if we ignore "that book" (actually a collection of books), then, of course, there are all those Christian histories and commentaries that are roughly contemporary with the early Christians (the Epistle of Barnabas, the Shepherd of Hermas, the Epistles of Clement, the Didache, Ignatius of Antioch, Justin Martyr, Tatian, and Clement of Alexandria.

Now, where's the proof except "that book"? What's that you said about gibberish again...?

May your God go with you brother/sister.

Also, where are the bodies of Julius Caesar, or Cicero, or Plato?

Produce the proof, or...

edit on 2/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
To heck or worse with Ivar's. They are a bunch of Gays, who look down their noses at happily married couples, out for a romantic evening. Try Anthony's Home Port, down in Des Moines yacht club basin, or Salties, in Redondo Beach, and yes, Washington State has a Redondo Beach too.

But if you really, really, want to pig out, there's Thirteen Coins, in the Seatac Strip, on Int'l Blvd. One of their orders of Prime Rib will feed a family. We go to Seahawks games, and used to stay on Lake Union, just down over the hill, but Julia's got sold out, so no more fun, eating dinner, while watching the "Black Widow", hustle pool.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

L-S-D, Right O! A troop of conspiratorial Essenes or maybe Jealots, rolled that stone away, after killing the Roman Soldiers, guarding the tomb. But Jesus, astrally, made it to the Grail, aka, The Egyptian Whetstone Box, and was instantly rejuvenated. But he would have been at ease, but still totally weak, for about a 24 hr. day. That's why the women mistook him for the gardener, all wrapped up like a cocoon. Just as Jude the Sicarra ( curved dagger ), knew to put his finger into the bowl of water, as the last one, so there would only be one "Judas", the rest of Jesus followers simply said that he "went up in the air". My guess, and it's only a guess, he went up on Masada, to stay out of sight from the Romans.

And there is a good reason for him to have traveled to Meso America, as the Bearded God, who prophecised his return on the very date Hernan Cortez landed on their Coast, 1500 odd years later. And the Aztecs had a very accurate calendar, which, with the arrival of the Spaniards, became their downfall. Someone who can read and calculate the old Aztec's calendar and prophecy about their bearded god, should be able to count this span of years backwards, just to see and understand the time constraints, of that Prophet. If I'm correct, it has to be within seventy years of Jesus birth, and after he disappeared from Judea, after 33AD or so.

edit on 3-8-2018 by carpooler because: reverse the Aztec's calendar to understand that prophecy

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

It's a good thing the Lord of us all forgives opinions! It's o-k!

Of course because..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Amazing you posted that! I watch the Doobies Live at Wolftrap a couple times a month..especially "Dangerous", "Another park...", "Take me in your arms"...and of course "Jesus is just alright"!!!

Best, MS

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Tha math did not work out very well for mathew

He succumbed to a different path.

He will be cleaned and redeemed in the end.

that is what the kingdom of god vs the kingdom of heaven stuff was about

top topics

<<   2 >>

join