It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUUUUGE Cylindrical UFO Caught Traveling BEHIND Jupiter Posted On July 30

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Convenient way to hide the truth.

It is a freakin answer that can always be used.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Convenient way to hide the truth.

It is a freakin answer that can always be used.

True same with calling things UFOs, that doesn't clear anything up.
You think just saying it is a gigantic ship means we now know the truth?
Looking at all possibilities is the only way to learn true from lies, and for us who have zero way of getting further information it still won't clear it up!

If you have some special way of knowing what is true, lucky you.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Luck is subjective and has an opposite force out there in the universe.

The saying "be careful what you wish for" and "ignorance is bliss" comes to mind.

Never the less the unknown keeps us all ticking along...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why do people create such crap for utube. I suppose clicks are really important.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I think the guy debunked it himself really. The illusion of it passing behind was likely a matter of exposure.

I'd be amazed if something 5x the size of earth travelling at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour would have gone unnoticed. I'm pretty sure it would have interacted quite dramatically with Jupiter in terms of gravity too.

More likely something much closer and smaller, it's shape possibly elongated by the low shutter speed being used.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
When he shows it in x-ray, it looks like it blending in with Jupiter's light as it exits, and theres a gap in its halo. Space ships bigger then a gas giant...that's quite an ego, wonder how many planets it took to make it?

If it's faster then the speed of light, why is it visible? While we are doing this.

edit on 2-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I feel like you guys have no imagination of possible future technologies. Why can't you believe it's possible that aliens have made spaceships that size and that can also have their own antigravity shielding so what they dont affect whats around them? Even if it's faster than the speed of light, it still has mass so it can be seen. For example if a sun or something of equal size with antigravity shielding hypothectically zoomed through and past our solar system at the same speed as that thing, we would still see it moving as that speed, it wouldnt be invisible.

"it's too big!"
For us yes, but imagine aliens millions years ahead, that's science to them.
edit on 2-8-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
For us yes, but imagine aliens millions years ahead, that's science to them.

I mentioned this before on ATS, but I find it difficult to fathom a technological civilization surviving continuously for millions of years, continuously moving their technology forward. I just think that they are likely to die out as a civilization, or get kicked back to their version of the stone age, somewhere along the way.

Heck, I have my doubts that a single species could survive that long.

Human civilization will likely not last that long, and probably not even humans themselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: howtonhawky
It is a mashed tater chip can spacecraft.

Bug? Where do you peeps come up with such hypothetical answers.

If the lens is set for the distance to see Jupiter what do closer objects look like? I don't know do you? There are a lot of others out there.

The two objects in that video could be two NOSS satellites. The NOSS satellites are used by the U.S. Navy, and travel in pairs or in threes.

Examples:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

You only have the human race in its practices of poor organization and violence against each other to draw from. So i dont know why your limiting the capacity of aliens in your imagination to the same limitations as us. For example, ants whom are builders in their own right, have lived for many hundreds of millions of years. Until the environment changes well enough, well organized life do survive and flourish.

So imagine a couple of civilizations out there that organized themselves so well that the environment became a non-issue for their survival. I dont know why you cant fathom competency on an intergalactic level, do you mind explaining what those actual reasons in detail are? Why do you think they'd die out or revert?
edit on 2-8-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: highvein

If that went behind Jupiter then the rate of speed would be phenomenal.

Incredibly large too.

Your right it would easily be moving 10 times the speed of light and about twice the size of the earth. If a planet was moving that quickly it would also redshift and you would see the light change as it travelled. They filmed a bug flying by the camera,

This is the most logical reason but it does kinda remind me of Oumuamua.

I installed Oumuamua once, it was rubbish, going to try that other object next nuberumto ..... i'll get my coat..cough

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Ants in general may have been around for a few hundred million years, but individual species of ants have not.

Similarly, hominids and primates have been around millions of years, but current gorillas species are about 400,000 years old, and humans (Homo sapiens) have been around only 225,000 years.

As for what may make a civilization fail? I think many factors, such as natural disasters, self destruction, dark ages, conflict... lots of things. Look up the idea of “The Great Filter” first proposed by Robin Hanson; it is an possible response to the Frrmi Paradox.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It is just V'GER returning home.
No big deal.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I for one dont encourage the fermi paradox since there could be aliens whizzing around our solar system right now, we just wouldnt know it. I think it's our pride that expects aliens that if they knew we exist, would tell us they do to. But if you give us a look, you'd be dealing with many conflicting voices representing us, most of whom wouldnt even be representing basic human morals at best. So until we can speak in agreement as one voice, i dont think it's likely they'd reveal themselves anyway.

Also, you're referring to the cage of inhabitants this biosphere is limited to. The breath of an individual species life span has all those factors you have listed to contend with, but what happens when those destructive elements are removed within an organised federation built on multi species coexistence, then you've got the problems of many personal issues living with each species as a problem to be solved by new eyes of every other contributing member species. That's in my eyes most likely what exists in some form or another. And in that concept, is a very card to kill civilization.

Why they havnt contacting us isnt to allude to their non existence, it simply means they dont want to communicate.
edit on 3-8-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
My Ship has arrived.

Cool.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If it went went behind Jupiter it would be massive traveling at an impossible speed and as Jupiter is one object in the sky that get lots of attention more than one video would be on the net.

Smaller object passing in the line of sight more likely close to the camera in relative terms ie not outside the atmosphere some details regarding the camera and exposure would be handy but why do that and spoil revenue generation this youtuber is as bad as others on our banned/hoax list.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Contrast ie difference in relative brightness can make objects look like they are behind an object when they are not.

Look at this link.

Do you think the clouds are behind the Sun

The field of view shown is very narrow to show Jupiter that size so the actual distance an object close to the camera would be relatively small so could look straight during the time we see it.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Guess what there are loads of satellites out there

Right click on image to see a larger version.

The arc the path of the ISS from my location on the date I was checking other satellites shown as you can see there are a few, download Stellarium and you can see the objects realtime or fast forward or reverse the time to see the path they take.

Traveling in different directions many wont show unless they are filmed or in a timelapse with a good lens and the ISO of the camera set to a high level.

As for the youtube site you used

edit on 3-8-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Consider this distance = time furthest stars in our own Galaxy are 75,000 light years away if they are at the same level as us now and we both sent massages 150,000 year round trip. If they were at our stage 75,000 years ago they could have had their version of the cold war which didn't end like ours or they could be wiped out by many different reasons nearby supernova and other space phenomena there are many. If they haven't broke the lightspeed barrier they would be nowhere near as. Mog from Zog will be out there is he close enough or has he been here we have NO proof.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I think you misunderstood my post.

And I know there are many objects out there including satellites.

I chose any you-tube which said large object seen near or going by Jupiter, sorry I had no time to vet them for yo'all

<< 1  2    4 >>

join