It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Really Strange happened today.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ChristianParr

What kind of landscapes did it show?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It was a real landscape even though each image was a fraction of a second so you couldn't focus on any individual part of it rather a whole picture my mind was trying to work out what each snap was but then another say 5 had already appeared while I was still focusing on 1 if that makes sense. Just very very strange.

Years ago I used to experience this kind of thing for many years but it was art forms or huge carved things I was seeing and I felt pulled to each one as though traveling. They resembled carved ivory of enormous size and impossible detail and I could see every detail but so fast I couldn't get a good look before I had moved to another..I always thought is I could just copy any of them no one has seen anything like them. But I could not even begin to remember a detail to draw if I could draw!

I enjoyed this experience it would happen when I lay down before I went to sleep, I just needed to be relaxed, but it stopped happening years ago for some reason.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

How did it disappear?

Did external lighting conditions have an effect on it?

Is that wall facing a line of sight out of the window? Could it be a projection from outside thru window? Beamer, laser, etc?

Book of Life. Karmic circle.
edit on 2-8-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Cern and harp true story.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
im reading a book by graham hancock called "supernatural"

they describe in it people having UFO encounters and suggesting it's related to a natural DM T trip.

Sometimes peoples brains get flooded by naturally produced DM t and cause them to have experiences that resemble ancient and modern UFO/demon/angel/fairy etc. experiences.

What you describe sounds like what i see in deep states of mediation sometimes.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

HUH? If it showed cern and harp. Probably not a big deal, if it showed landscapes such as the African plains or similar. I do not think it portents to a good thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

My two cents.. No one will be able to explain what happened to you, we can only guess. In the meantime you could start researching on the net about the landscapes you saw, maybe even the weird circle thingy. Use keywords and search the google images. You might get lucky or find someone else had the same thing or similar to yours...

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Thanks for this. Very apt. Also, Dark City, 1998

a reply to: Disenchanted1

edit on 2-8-2018 by gr8skott because: remembered movie title

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The true form of the wall may be hidden from the pathetic piece of meat between our ears.

The human brain is a liar and a thief.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Since it was just one wall? Aside from a million para-normal possibilities...does that wall have a lot of electrical wiring, hookups, main lines inside/outside it? Or perhaps the outside has the main home hookup to your home's pole wires on that wall?

That could produce electromagnetic "radiations or pulses" toward you and your eyes from that one wall.

MS
edit on 2-8-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I saw a 2 dimensional looking coloured disc appear on a tree once. It had lots of colours inside it and was very intricate. I remember looking at it. The funny thing is I dont remember what happened next with the disc.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hypnagogic and hypnopompic experiences are definitely some of the more interesting out there.

We are strange creatures, even if we normalize pretty much everything by our very nature.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies guys some interesting comments there including people who have experienced things somewhat similar. Obviously I don't know what I saw, I am not on medication, I was fully awake, there are no electrics in that wall (partition wall) and it's north facing. I guess I will never know what happened yesterday although I went to sleep a little uneasy last night! Obviously I personally am not into anything paranormal and to me pretty much a spade is a spade but it has made me look as some random # on youtube including this webpage lol So in all that weirdness I guess I have learned a little more about how strange our world really is.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This exact thing happened to me about a month ago! I dont know how or why I got to this website. But I believe everything happens for a reason. And I have been wondering wtf it was that I saw. Same, I was just waking up from sleeping. I laid there for a bit, my body felt really heavy, almost like sleep paralysis. And I opened my eyes and on the wall was this tetrahedron mosaic like thing on the wall. Maybe 30+ different tetrahedrons all connected with flashes of different pictures. Places, and animals or some kind of entities that I have never ever seen here on earth. That was very confusing. It probably lasted 3-5 minutes and then I blinked and it disappeared. I am glad I am not the only one who has had this experience. Have you come to any conclusions on what this was? I have one theory. It is something that I have seen in my past or will see in the future. Maybe another dimension or lifetime. Idk? But I am still looking for answers. Thank you for posting this.
edit on 3-8-2018 by funkjiv because: Wrong wording

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Intriguing thread. I have no idea what to make of these experiences for sure, but very interesting read!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: funkjiv
This exact thing happened to me about a month ago! I dont know how or why I got to this website. But I believe everything happens for a reason. And I have been wondering wtf it was that I saw. Same, I was just waking up from sleeping. I laid there for a bit, my body felt really heavy, almost like sleep paralysis. And I opened my eyes and on the wall was this tetrahedron mosaic like thing on the wall. Maybe 30+ different tetrahedrons all connected with flashes of different pictures. Places, and animals or some kind of entities that I have never ever seen here on earth. That was very confusing. It probably lasted 3-5 minutes and then I blinked and it disappeared. I am glad I am not the only one who has had this experience. Have you come to any conclusions on what this was? I have one theory. It is something that I have seen in my past or will see in the future. Maybe another dimension or lifetime. Idk? But I am still looking for answers. Thank you for posting this.

Thanks for the reply and it's amazing you have seen it too!!! It sounds exactly the same other then I wasn't heavy I was wide awake (tbh its how I always wake up eyes open and ready to go) Its also interesting you saw a tetrahedron mine was like T's going round in a disk shape but they are still 3 sided objects but like a tetrahedron they also had deapth to it.

I couldn't actually make out the pics as they were flicking past so fast but it was definitely a landscape with what looked like grey buildings in them, it's a few days later now but can remember it all so vividly.

I wake up now in the morning and the first thing I look at is that wall but nothing has happened since, it was a very very strange experience even more so that someone else saw it in another part of the world at more or less the same time frame... that is weird!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Since it was just one wall? Aside from a million para-normal possibilities...does that wall have a lot of electrical wiring, hookups, main lines inside/outside it? Or perhaps the outside has the main home hookup to your home's pole wires on that wall?

That could produce electromagnetic "radiations or pulses" toward you and your eyes from that one wall.

MS

Well there isn't even a power socket in that wall it's a simple partition wall between the bedroom and the long hallway. Although don't believe in that electromagnetic pulses thing as surely you would see it all around you on every wall as it's all connected to the same supply, same material, same walls.. so can't see it being that buddy.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Just saw your post and fully understand your surprise. My guess is that it will happen again soon and may well become a daily feature.

In many respect it is quite interesting and entertaining when that phenomenon occurs. First happened to me more than 20 years ago. First it was just patterns on the wall and ceiling; then it became full colour animation. By animation I mean like real people in movies; just as if a movie was being projected on my wall.

I consider myself to be perfectly normal. Never touched drugs; in good health ; with a good career and good mental balance. Perhaps the reason it does not trouble me is because I love anything which appears beyond explanation. I also have an interest in the occult and, unlike some people who dabble, I have a solid footing and earthing.

My advice is enjoy the show. Let us know when you get colour animation ( I am not joking). Try and hold the images as long as you can. Just sit up and try to keep the images as long as you can.

edit on 10-9-2018 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join