It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Podesta referred by Mueller probe is now under official criminal investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Federal prosecutors in New York are following a referral from special counsel Robert Mueller's office, NBC News reports. The individuals being investigated include former lobbyist Tony Podesta, former Minnesota Republican Rep. Vin Weber and former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig.

It is on, it is finally on. Maybe Mueller finally found the real real.

Links? Well even Vox has it linked so its real. Don't cry, Hillary will be ok. They will throw Podesta under the bus first.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I love HA Goodmans commenting. Good stuff:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Has anyone been watching the morgue lately?

If this had potential to actually get anyone that far up the chain into trouble I would think a lot of key witnesses would be finding their toe tags by now.

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
sorry, Silly assured me this was not true. I'm calling fake news, because I was told so.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
sorry, Silly assured me this was not true. I'm calling fake news, because I was told so.

The entire world is fake news because of this. :-)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

on the off chance that this is true, I'll star and flag it. Just to be safe an all.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Federal prosecutors in New York are following a referral from special counsel Robert Mueller's office, NBC News reports. The individuals being investigated include former lobbyist Tony Podesta, former Minnesota Republican Rep. Vin Weber and former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig.

It is on, it is finally on. Maybe Mueller finally found the real real.

Links? Well even Vox has it linked so its real. Don't cry, Hillary will be ok. They will throw Podesta under the bus first.

www.cnbc.com...

It's about time! Let's see where this goes...and who gets thrown under the bus.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Looks to me like Tony just got thrown under the bus. I wonder if he's going to "commit suicide" before he has a chance to flip on Obama or the Clintons?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here is the NBC news link:

www.nbcnews.com...

Two others were also referred; Republican rep from Minnesota Vin Weber and former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig.

It seems that all are being charged for failing to register some of their work as foreign agents. So far they haven't been charged with a crime but they have been referred for prosecution.

The funny part about Podesta is that he was supposedly going to be given immunity but it appears that is out the window. Also the Podesta's are CENTRAL to anything Clinton. I have a feeling however that for some reason there is still a sheild around HRC. I do not know why and I don't think anyone ever will. That being said, there are alot of people, powerful people, that HATE the Clintons for various reasons so there is pressure to pull that shield down. I only hope that this is a step in that direction.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is starting to make sense, based on what I have heard from the past.
I'll try to get together links later when I have time, unless someone beats me to it, but from what I recall...

There was news out a long time ago about Vin Weber and Manafort, as well as Podesta. They were lobbying on behalf of Ukraine long before Trump. I believe that whatever their goals were, Manafort tried to attach himself to the Trump campaign in order to gain an inside position for whatever their goals are. Podesta's brother was probably working the other side, as part of Clinton's campaign, for the same reason. They did not care who was president, they just wanted to be on the inside for whatever their purposes are.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
The funny part about Podesta is that he was supposedly going to be given immunity but it appears that is out the window. Also the Podesta's are CENTRAL to anything Clinton. I have a feeling however that for some reason there is still a sheild around HRC. I do not know why and I don't think anyone ever will. That being said, there are alot of people, powerful people, that HATE the Clintons for various reasons so there is pressure to pull that shield down. I only hope that this is a step in that direction.

Perhaps all that complaining about "Why is Manafort being charged while Podesta gets a free pass?" may not have fallen on deaf ears after all.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Are you sure this isn't just one of those "matters", or "inquiries", or "probes"?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Just my speculation, but I believe that Clinton cabal is a subsidiary of the Bush cabal. Senior had a good 30 years of blackmail material from his positions before his son ever initiated the patriot act. I just cant really see where else they could have received their teflon coating.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's all becoming clear that these guys had something in the works long before Trump.
They jumped on the Trump train just because that's what they do. If Clinton won, they would have been working their way into power under her too.

It emerged in court hearings that Greg Craig was the senior partner overseeing the project. Craig was White House counsel from January 2009 to January 2010, when he went to work at Skadden. He also held several posts in the Clinton administration, and helped President Clinton coordinate his defense during his impeachment.

One of the guys at his law office,Alex van der Zwaan, was already convicted of lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian-backed former Ukrainian president

Former Obama lawyer Greg Craig leaves firm after brush with Mueller probe

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is interesting, and honestly unexpected. Should certainly be worth watching.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Just my speculation, but I believe that Clinton cabal is a subsidiary of the Bush cabal. Senior had a good 30 years of blackmail material from his positions before his son ever initiated the patriot act. I just cant really see where else they could have received their teflon coating.

2 sides of the same coin.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The "real real" lol. Tony Podesta and Vin Weber (funny how Trump supporters always ignore the other half of the lobbying team) worked for Manafort in the 2012-2014 Ukrainian lobbying endeavor, under the direction of Rick Gates.

That said, throw the book at them all. Unregistered foreign lobbying is illegal for a reason. Influence peddling sleaze.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The "real real" lol. Tony Podesta and Vin Weber (funny how Trump supporters always ignore the other half of the lobbying team) worked for Manafort in the 2012-2014 Ukrainian lobbying endeavor, under the direction of Rick Gates.

That said, throw the book at them all. Unregistered foreign lobbying is illegal for a reason. Influence peddling sleaze.

There is a reason to ignore it. Trump had nothing to do with the Ukrainian scheme. Trump had never had hired the Podesta firm. I believe that an earlier comment was correct in saying that Manafort was a placement to try to influence the Trump administration. Now it sort of makes sense why they have Manafort isolated. Probably poured a line of salt around his cell as well to keep the "witchy spells" from killing him before he can spread the misery to the dark crowd.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Probably poured a line of salt around his cell as well to keep the "witchy spells" from killing him before he can spread the misery to the dark crowd.

Thats it.
You by far win the internet today!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wait two weeks ago everyone here was saying Podestas got immunity from Mueller?!

Who started those lies and disinfo? A shoddy source? Disinfo agents bent on dividing people?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join