It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Podesta referred by Mueller probe is now under official criminal investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
sorry, Silly assured me this was not true. I'm calling fake news, because I was told so.

And this sick f*** will lead to another one of the vile creatures of the swamp, I do believe that Silly stands behind "her" as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Wait two weeks ago everyone here was saying Podestas got immunity from Mueller?!

Who started those lies and disinfo? A shoddy source? Disinfo agents bent on dividing people?

It was a red herring.

Started by "people" who knew Podesta was getting "investigated".

Looks more and more like the Mueller set-up is pointing in the "wrong" directions.

πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Just in time for the "Autumn Witch" hunt and final "decisions".

πŸ’₯😎πŸ’₯

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Wait two weeks ago everyone here was saying Podestas got immunity from Mueller?!

Who started those lies and disinfo? A shoddy source? Disinfo agents bent on dividing people?

There were reports Mueller was considering it. Last week, a list of 5 people who were given immunity came out, and Podesta wasn't on the list. That doesn't mean the original report was wrong, just that Podesta didn't get end up with that "Get out of jail free" card.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

There were reports Mueller was considering it. Last week, a list of 5 people who were given immunity came out, and Podesta wasn't on the list. That doesn't mean the original report was wrong, just that Podesta didn't get end up with that "Get out of jail free" card.

Got it, so shoddy source and no foul play here on ATS.

Since the sources that came up with the story were junk, should we eliminate them from our daily reading, in order to "Deny Ignorance"?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: elementalgrove

Just in time for the "Autumn Witch" hunt and final "decisions".

πŸ’₯😎πŸ’₯

Now Trump is calling for an end to the "Russia" investigation which may have not been about Russia at all except to dig into these guys. Many bought into Russia but it could have been a ploy by Trump just to get the ball rolling. Now that it's done, Mueller has done his job and the case against Podesta will run on momentum.

I'm waiting for "Breaking News" suicide announcements.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

I'm betting on "autoerotic asphyxiation accident."

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I have a feeling however that for some reason there is still a sheild around HRC. I do not know why and I don't think anyone ever will. That being said, there are alot of people, powerful people, that HATE the Clintons for various reasons so there is pressure to pull that shield down. I only hope that this is a step in that direction.

That shield is from the fbi, doj, cia... under Obama these agencies all went whole-hog in protecting the chosen one, as she was to be the next sitting president. The crimes of these agencies go far and wide, and they depend on the president NOT forcing them to be held accountable for their actions. So, the answer is simple- make sure they only get presidents that work for them.
HRC is protected- if she was investigated with any seriousness the entire central government- past presidents, most three letter agencies, and almost every member of congress would feel a spear in their side, and the cracks would be open for thousands of investigations throughout the government. The system would come to a screeching halt for years while the swamp creatures turned on eachother, throwing their friends under the bus trying to save their own skin.

There are only a few ways we could do that. A clean slate at the cia or fbi would be one of them. Fire everyone. Every single one, and replace them. Of course that removes a TON of skill and make them ineffective, but it would get rid of the leeches and at least allow the fbi to do their job. Another way would be to create another agency with the sole responsibility of fighting government corruption- but it's only a matter of time before that agency gets corrupt itself.
I guess we could also start offering rewards for reporting criminal activity within the ranks of the various government positions. They'd have to be big- six figures and up. The corruption pays so well, anything less would be used as leverage to get in on the action.

What a mess. At the current rate we could do this for the next ten years and still not get to the bottom of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Toward the end of October of last year, it was announced that, "Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe," then a bit over a week later news hit that, "Podesta Group CEO Kimberley Fritts just quit today....11 9 2017," then not longer after that, "Podesta Group on the verge of shuttering amid ties to Mueller probe."

12. During this 6 month reporting period, have you on behalf of any foreign principal engaged in political activity as defined below?

Yes
No
D

The "yes" check box is filled in with the statement; "Please see attachment," included in the comment section for Question 12.

From the relevant attachment:

7/5/2017 Brian Katulis Center for American Progress Email Saudi Public Relations
10/12/2017 7/5/2017 Brian Katulis Center for American Progress Call Saudi Public Relations

There are 13 contacts between the Podesta Group and the Center for American Progress from July 2017 to October 2017.

Supplemental Statement Washington, DC 20530 Pursuant to the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938, as amended - (direct .pdf link)

Board of Directors

Sen. Tom Daschle, Chair
Neera Tanden, President
Glenn Hutchins
Jonathan Lavine
John Podesta
Susan Sandler
Tom Steyer [*]
Donald Sussman
HansjΓΆrg Wyss
[*] see related ATS thread below

Board of Directors - Center for American Progress

Related ATS thread:

Democrats Impeachment Army: $110 Million, 1000 Staff, 2000 Volunteers

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

This is one the youtubers that I have tried to watch and listen to but I cannot stand the fact that he talks in circles EVERYTIME. Says nothing different than the others, but man this guy babbles and wastes people's time with his LIVE feeds.

I tried.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Since the sources that came up with the story were junk, should we eliminate them from our daily reading, in order to "Deny Ignorance"?

Sure, we can take all the news sources that have produced garbage, and demote them to the garbage bin. CNN, MSNBC, FOX, CBS, BBC, the whole lot of them. Fair?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

This is the leverage Mueller needed to get Tony to flip.

Lets hope!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That leaves the Drudge, Vice, Daily Caller and Buzzfeed

Oh heavens

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

I'm betting on "autoerotic asphyxiation accident."

With evidence "spirit cooking" may have been involved? I am sure John Podesta is FREAKIN OUT!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

thinkin 2 shots behind the ear and maybe 4 16d nails from a nail gun kinda suicide

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Or after talking it through with Mueller they are just getting it out of the way to clear him. We will see, hopefully they truly investigate. Who is doing the investigation.....Federal prosecutor in New York let me go check.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Sure, we can take all the news sources that have produced garbage, and demote them to the garbage bin. CNN, MSNBC, FOX, CBS, BBC, the whole lot of them. Fair?

Very fair.

Or at least agree on which ones are complete junk and which ones we will just fact check, or hold to a standard. I think Fox, CNN and MSNBC can be thrown right out, they're the same thing. BBC, Reuters, AP and such need to be fact checked but are usable.

This is a thread on its own so I'll leave it with just those examples but yes, I agree, any bad ones that make stuff up, don't make retractions or apologies, don't fire their journalists for mistakes, meaning they were not mistakes, but M.O., should not be used. They are complete Wag the Dog propaganda machines. Anything less credible than that is even worse if used for breaking news, as they usually turn out made up, and readers... dis-informed.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Is this the start of the realization of the REAL Mueller investigation ?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I wonder why trump is tweeting at jeff sessions to end the investigation if he knows muller is going after hillary or obama???

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Is this the start of the realization of the REAL Mueller investigation ?

I hope that it has been going on for a while and that we are finally getting wind f t.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join