It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA Waitress Body Slams Guy Who Touched Her Butt (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb
I've already answered a similar question from another member, you can see it HERE
In short yes I'm completely inconsistent for the reasons I explained there.
...here, I'll quote it to save you clicking:

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: SlowNail
men have historically abused the power dynamic, and in my opinion, anyone who treats a woman like property is not far from being rapey. Men can easily rape women so there is an inherrent latent fear for women with men like this, whereas us blokes don't experience such fear, so no I wouldn't think it acceptable for a man to react like that.
It is the difference in the abuse of power, and I totally understand the girl reacting like that.
A man with a woman? No, for fairly obvious reasons as I see it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Lets hope she's got an older big Brother who enjoys bashing creeps. But he didn't come across as the Manly type, more of the wimp type. Did you see his initial reaction to being grabbed by her? He was totally placid. He had no reaction at all.
edit on 30-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Ahh the old "abuse of power" bit.. well firstly, I have never abused my power or authority, have you?
Is it reasonable to take actions against individuals because of actions taken by others in the same perceived subgroup?

Painting all males as potential abusers and aggressors seems a lot like painting all Muslims as terrorists and justifying violence against them due to the actions of others, or black violence against whites due to historical actions by other whites.

Secondly, one of the women was my boss at the time. She had the "power" over me. Would I have been justified in physically assaulting her?

Oh and just to be clear: it seems like you're saying that essentially it's ok for women to sexually assault males with impunity because men can't be raped by women (btw, they can) and are physically weaker (they're not always) and don't have power (they often do)? Whereas men are physically stronger (not all are) and could be rapists (do I even need to add anything in brackets here?) so they should be punished or acts of violence against them tolerated?

edit on 30-7-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack
Agreed...if she was my twin sister

And yes he looks like some guy who can only pick on women, but I think he might have known he had to be placid for fear that other men would give him a beating if he retaliated.
That definitely would have happened in my parts, men would be running to help her in an instant and he would have had a beating for sure, with no police called, him thrown into the street, no witnesses, and all the day's CCTV being deleted and switched off in minutes.
That's kind of the culture here, but we have so few under-resourced cops the community tends to police itself. I like it that way.
The guy in the OP who groped my friend the other night knew he was a whisker away from a beating when she shouted and men from all around approached, so he ran away fearing that beating. I doubt he'll be in town for a long while.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb
I don't label all men as abusers, you said that not me. I'm saying I understand the fear women have when they are daily groped by men who could easily rape them with force if they wanted to, and I imagine that sticking your fingers up the crack of a womans butt is the entry level to being rapey.
As I said, I understand women defending themselves in this way and I do not support men using violence in a similar situation for the reasons I explained on the previous page.
We'll have to agree to disagree because we will never find common ground as our positions are polar opposites.
I'll happily agree that my position is sexist, but in such situations I'm cool with that.

EDIT
I was coerced into sex with a rough old leather skinned old boss woman years ago when I was 20, I had no choice basically, but afterwards I basically owned her. Without going into details I dominated that sexual encounter and completely changed the dynamic which was something she didn't expect. Oh yes, I'd stroll in late, I gained early promotion, and got away with loads of stuff that other staff didn't.
I see your logical argument but we are two different men and I don't view or traverse real life with logic.
Again, we will never find agreement but interesting discussing this with you so cheers.
edit on 30-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

It's not off-topic. We're talking about sexual assault, putting it in perspective. If I were sexually assaulted and defended myself, you would attack me. Why is that okay, just because the offender is female?

And why is this woman not held to the same standard as any other person 'defending' themselves? I would have to prove my life was threatened. The only proof you need is a fold of skin.

Again, not justifying what he did, but we have to be proportionate.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This topic was authored to discuss male on female abuse and molestation, not for youtubes of two women fighting at McDonalds. I'm only interested in discussing that specific topic so if you have something to contribute about that I'll happily engage, but if not I won't thank you.

EDIT
Regarding your specific questions, it has been asked 3 or 4 times to me now and I shall refer you to my original reply HERE, I have no more to add to it, that sums up my position.
Cheers.

edit on 30-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

True. But I know a wimp when I see one. He might be the bully type, not necessarily a fists kinda guy but verbal and touchy feely in all the wrong places.

He'd curl up into the fetal position if confronted, which is close to the reaction he gave when that woman grabbed him around the neck. He's a bullish self serving wimp.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I don't think what you said here applies to either of the situations.

In the case of this waitress here, while what the guy did was quite inappropriate, there was clearly no threat of violence to her. The result is that she would have felt slighted, but would have been wrong to expect any more to occur. The venue was not such that he would have been able to do physical harm to her without swift repurcussions. Had the setting been different (such as being alone on an empty street), I would have agreed with you here... there would be a great expectation of violence, and she would be quite justified in using force.

Effectively what this guy did here was make the mistake of thinking he could take minor sexual advantage of the girl without it being noted.

That is more or less what happened in the story I recounted as well. The older woman who grabbed my ass did so expecting that I had no recourse to retaliate. That is effectively what a predator does.

In my opinion, both of these assailants should be thought of the same way. They had similar actions, acted with similar motives, and had similar expectations that the "victim" would not be able to retaliate.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Your position seems to be that women are weaker than men, so they should be allowed to assault them.

I understand completely if you don't want to expand on that.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I want to see her take on Connor McGregor, she'd probably win.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Connor Mcgregor is dead.

fix: I thought you meant the Highlander.

heh..

That guy wouldn't be caught dead attacking a Woman.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: joeraynor
In the case of this waitress here, while what the guy did was quite inappropriate, there was clearly no threat of violence to her. The result is that she would have felt slighted, but would have been wrong to expect any more to occur. The venue was not such that he would have been able to do physical harm to her without swift repurcussions.

The thing is though I don't care what the law says about it so we will never find agreement. In my part of the world cops are rare to be seen and we police ourselves rather than call the cops who could be an hour plus away if there is no immediate risk to life. You call a friend if you're in trouble because the respnse is faster.

Most people here live by a common moral code rather than the law. I'e previously said if the guy did it in my local bar then he would have had a beating, been thrown in the street, no cops would be called, no witnesses would come forward, and the day's CCTV would be deleted within minutes and switched off in case the guy phoned the cops himself and they eventually turned up to investigate.

The very fact he stuck his fingers up the gap between the girls legs would be good enough for me and everyone in my community and we wouldn't see him again. I'm not saying I am right and you are wrong just that is how it is here, and I like it.
Don't molest young women and you don't get a beating...I prefer the way our community runs, you prefer yours, that's cool, different cultures is all.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ha love it, guy got what he deserved putting hands on her like this!

Nice to hear he was taken away in cuffs.

Stuff like this is never ok, good to see this 21 year old woman teach him a lesson like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
My position is that more men assault and molest women than the other way around and it is massively frowned upon so, as a community we dish out street justice instead and don't usually call the cops.
Is it sexist? Yes of course, but it works for us keeping our women safe from predatory men, and our women like the system we have.
Equally, when women turn nasty towards male friends who have done nothing to deserve it then they turn on the bad apple as a female group. We rarely see cops here so police ourselves and I like our community based system.
I'm not saying ours is right and yours is wrong, just different cultures is all.
The guy would have had a punishment if he'd done it here and we wouldn't see him in our parts again. I've seen it happen many times. Only last month or so a confirmed paedo was run out of town and everyone was like good riddance scumbag.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Agreed

I'm wondering, would the guy have had a beating in the estate you grew up in as he would have if he'd done it in a local bar here where i am? Would anyone have even called the cops?
Some are saying it was over tthe top what she did, but I say he wasn't punished enough for sticking his fingers up the girls bum crack uninvited. A lame fine won't stop a sexual predator but fear of violence is more likely to make them think twice about where they do it. He wouldn't come back to my town, and if he was local he'd soon be moving away and fast. Heck our youths would continually punish him if he didn't

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
According to that clip the guy got charged with sexual battery. Good. I bet his wife gave him some grief too.

You can argue whether her response was proportionate until the cows come home but I am happy to go with my gut feeling which is that he deserved what he got.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
I worry if that is what he does to stranger young women then how does he treat his wife behind closed doors?
I'd tell her to get out fast if I was her friend.
If I was his wife I'd leave him just for the shame element he's created by his actions.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: joeraynor

In the case of this waitress here, while what the guy did was quite inappropriate, there was clearly no threat of violence to her. The result is that she would have felt slighted, but would have been wrong to expect any more to occur.

And the result would have also been that the a$$hole would have felt empowered to do it again, and again, and maybe get bolder over time.

I bet the lady friend (wife?) he was with didn't appreciate finding out that he was a pervert in such a dramatic fashion. I bet he doesn't do it again.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa
Spouses are usually the last to know about dirty little secrets of their partners.
I feel really sorry for her, the absolute shame whith everyone in her community (and half the western world) seeing what he did.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join