It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA Waitress Body Slams Guy Who Touched Her Butt (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Yep, here in the UK after she had floored him she'd get away with it as reasonable force if she said something like she feared he was going to get back up and hurt her.
Repeatedly beaten him with a rolling pin or something not so much, but cops here would laugh at him if he complained after what he did to her.

edit on 29-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: fat fingers typo

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
To all, I can understand your sentiments but I would not be surprised if this ends up in litigation. I could see where according to the laws you are supposed to notify law enforcement and let them handle the situation. Since there is good video of the incident this cannot be a he said/ she said situation. You might be surprised that in the coming months the restaurant will fire her to keep from being sued.

The US has some funky laws at times. I don't know if you have heard of the Westboro Church. They protest funerals because of homosexuality that has nothing to do with the deceased. Why do they do this? It has become clear that they do this hoping for a reaction which they then sue over. I could see this situation delving into that type of circumstances.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I wonder, if the roles were reversed, would it be okay for a man to punch a woman in the face for pinching his bum?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Good for her.

Perhaps now she can address her wardrobe issues.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I bet the georga cops did laugh at this guy all the way to the station lol

I would have.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

I wonder, if the roles were reversed, would it be okay for a man to punch a woman in the face for pinching his bum?

Not in Georgia
Us guys consider that a compliment .
Very , very rare occurrence.
And most of us consider it the most vile crime one can commit . Striking a woman.

edit on 7/29/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not necessarily.

You are allowed to apply force to incapacitate and sometimes that requires a heel kick to the lower jaw or a stomp after hitting the ground to ensure compliance.

I use to do this professionally. Self-defense is flexible in certain states to facilitate circumstances and so long as you do not go overboard and that you are justified in your response, you should be fine.

She was entirely justified and if she had perceived that he would be combative she would have been in her legal right to incapacitate him upon executing a takedown.
edit on 29 7 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

IF we lived in a society where women were constantly harassing men in that way then yes it would be fine .

But we don't. So it's kind of a silly question don't you think?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm glad to hear this.

People should have some legal wiggle room when it comes to defense.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
men have historically abused the power dynamic, and in my opinion, anyone who treats a woman like property is not far from being rapey. Men can easily rape women so there is an inherrent latent fear for women with men like this, whereas us blokes don't experience such fear, so no I wouldn't think it acceptable for a man to react like that.
It is the difference in the abuse of power, and I totally understand the girl reacting like that.
A man with a woman? No, for fairly obvious reasons as I see it.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: TinySickTears

after she shoved him she should have kicked him in his mouth

No she did the right thing. If she had kicked him in the mouth she would have deservingly gone to jail.

ok, i say again
after she shoved him she should have kicked him in the mouth

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No, I don't think it's a silly question. I'm not defending this guy, but women can be just as handsy as men.

'Society' seems to have fairly flexible morals depending on the gender of the offender.

If a man had "defended himself" from a cheek tweaker, he'd have had seven shades kicked out of him.

I guess assault, sexual or otherwise, is only a problem when men do it.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It's okay, coz male privilege?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I'm glad to hear this.

People should have some legal wiggle room when it comes to defense.

There's quite a bit.

For instance, if someone grabbed me by the crotch or something to that effect, I'd snap every joint in their arm on the way to the ground.

I lead off with overwhelming force because that is what works. But overwhelming doesn't mean beat guy into a coma. It's beat guy into compliance or to incapacitate. I also use pepper spray as a defensive tool (I prefer the gel kind). For greater levels of violence, I carry implements that are considered deadly force multipliers. A knife and a gun. There are circumstances that justify their use as well.

The man in the video is quite fortunate to be honest.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
No because males having the upper hand in the power dynamic. And regarding 'male privilege' yes it is a thing. I have a twin sister and it has been easier for me in most situations all our lives. I'm glad I was born a man.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Looks staged.

GA Waitress Body Slams Guy Who Touched Her Butt (Video)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
My best mate teaches kung fu, and asked the police regarding real life situations of conflict so he could advise his students within the law. He asked specifically about after putting a guy to the floor would it be acceptable to say break an ankle to prevent him getting up and continuing the violence. The senior cop advised that would be deemed reasonable, but stamping on his head repeatedly would not lol

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The dickhead got what he deserved. Clearly he has no respect for anyone other than his ego.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Looks staged.

Really?
SMH

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This guy is a joke, he barely touched her and he does it in a covert way, which is silly because there is nobody else he could shift the blame on. What kind of pleasure is he recieving from this?
Is this just some spur of the intoxicated moment? Was he hoping she would invite him for more? Was he hoping she'd ignore it?
Is he going to store that pinch in the memorybank and return to it later? Is this video going to help him do that?
So many questions so little shame

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join