It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal GPS Chip Voluntarilly?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
P.S. Thank you for the job you do.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

I suspect you are mistaken by that

You can suspect all you like. Doesn’t change the fact that a GPS signal cant travel through the human body.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

My point is that I am more afraid of myself or my loved ones losing their privacy and freedom than I am that I or they will get lost some day.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Not everyone would know that you had one, only close relatives or spouses

It's technology. Someone will always find a way to hack it.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritofsoul
a reply to: blend57

There are ways to disconnect (in theory), but that would defeat the purpose, when you wish you had it will be when you least expect it.

Thanks for responding! I was thinking about it a bit last night and decided that it wasn't for me. I like having choices, even if they are limited. Getting a chip takes away a lot of choices. Freedoms to do things that you might want to do if you weren't chipped. I like the freedom to do things. Even if they said you could deactivate it, you'd never know for sure if it was. At least with a phone I can walk away from it, it's not something that is part of me.

Ugh, I'm a little bit old school I guess, but I wouldn't get chipped.

Thanks!
blend

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritofsoul
a reply to: rickymouse

Valid point, but there are many people that have surgical pins placed in various parts of the body without consequence, so this should not be an issue. For that matter, people will shove whatever vitamins and pills they want and years later find that they cause cancer. Ask any parent of an abducted child that has gone missing and never found if they wish they had a GPS tracker to find them.

My brother and I have problems with surgical stainless steel. He had his taken out of his hip and he finally started to get better, after five or six years of constant problems and his hip seems to be pretty well healed now. The doctor told him he is intolarant to stainless steel, never to get that again. Mine are surgical staples in a hernia patch. There are twenty two of them in me and they seem to make that area inflamed all the time. The other hernia patch does not have them and that is fine. I haven't gone to get them removed, even though two doctors told me I should. I almost died the day I had that operation, the surgeon told me he does not really want to operate on me again because of some problems in the OR. My brother also died for a while on the operating table, but they got him back. Both of us have problems with a certain anesthetic I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join