It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is a puppet and just an actor - David Icke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
for once i agree with the lizard man!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I haven't seen the video yet. This may be similar to my theory about Trump I've posted many times.

He's a black psychological operation to number one, give the neocons their cred back

Give the MSM some cred back

and start a war with Iran

And mostly besmirch certain issues

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm glad Icke doesn't espouse the utter nonsense that Trump is fighting the deep state.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Relax the adults are in charge

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I’ve said from the beginning that it’s highly unlikely that he is truly anti establishment. People forget his family was steeped in the NYC/DC cabal. And, his dad’s lawyer and his mentor, not only was a mafia consigliere but also deep in the cabal.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I don't buy the argument some are making about Trumps motivations, they say he has plenty of money so obviously he became Presidential to actually help people/America??
Ummm, how about power, prestige and more power? Since when does anyone become president for the $$ anyway?
I'm still undecided about what Trump is up to, good or bad, but this "rich man as benevolent saviour of America" narrative is not it.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Here's total and uncontrovertable proof Trump is a freaking Muppet ..an actual picture of his speech in all caps btw and his own misspelled notes taken right before he walked out .

www.mamamia.com.au...

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think many people are confused about Trump because of the lying
mainstream media, which many people have been losing their faith
in more and more these days. Here is a video where I talk about
Donald Trump. It is just one video in a series about different subjects
going on with our society. www.youtube.com...
I am an artist, musician and conspiracy researcher. Much of my content
has been under attack since earlier this year. I will post more about
this stuff with my own threads as I learn more about this site
and the community here. I am a noob, but have been familiar with
ATS for many years when looking things up and seeing what
researchers and users have to say and discuss here in forums.

edit on 19-10-2018 by BADNEPTUNE because: I wanted the sentences to work better, there were gaps because of text size?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BADNEPTUNE

www.youtube.com...

You are awesome!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thanks! I appreciate that.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I really used to like Icke until he came back out of the wood works recently and became all hardcore anti Trump

I liked Icke as well until he came up with his reptilian story.

To me, it seems as though there are too many ignorants on this world. Did they notice "Q"? Did they notice the number of "sealed indictments". Did they notice that Trump said something like "drain the swamp". Did they notice the large number of resingments in top positions?

The basics of "Deep State", where are the roots? The 13 blood lines? Have you heard about this? Please do the favour and read that. There are enough sources in the web.

These 3 things are connected: origin of mankind, secret societies and ancient "literature" like "lost book of enki". The latter gives insight into the other two.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Sorry I just do not believe Icke

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hillary and Donald have been friends for decades. They've likely been planning 2016 for just as long.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Davis Icke proclaimed himself Jesus Christ years ago.Credibility 0.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Interestingly this statement actually makes him more believable because people who have awakened Kundalini often mistake themselves for a deity because of what's happening to them.
Actually common

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I'm glad Icke doesn't espouse the utter nonsense that Trump is fighting the deep state.

Trump, POTUS #45, is fighting a certain Faction of the Deep State... the Progressives/Forward faction that's loyal to BHO and not the Oil/Banking faction... nor the Military/Industrial/Pharma faction … the Deep State Cabal that #45 associates with is more TechnoCracy we see evolving in the China Model which is becoming Supreme over in the Far East, 1 Road/1 Belt/Eastern Financial Empire building phase

the contrived Tariff Wars are a designed operation which replaces the aggressive 'Cold War' crisis paradigm that once worked for the Defense Industries mostly...
edit on rd31155861588623512019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That's an easy call though, i don't think that he should get credit every time for things that he says, especially if there is nothing new about it.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

David Icke is a Self Interest Entertainer , Nothing More , Nothing Less . He is in it to Make a Buck . Anything this Man Utters must be taken with a Grain of Salt Considering he Never Offers Undeniable Proof to ANY of his Outrageous Claims .

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

" Look, I'm no Icke fan but there are many of us who think Trump is nothing more than a puppet for the TPTB. "

RED FLAG . Fish ain't Takin' that Bait Sonny ............

David Icke is a Controlled Opposition , he Cleverly Mixes Lies with a Spoonful of Truths ..............

edit on 30-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join