It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is a puppet and just an actor - David Icke

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Look, I'm no Icke fan but there are many of us who think Trump is nothing more than a puppet for the TPTB.

And no, many of us don't like Hillary Clinton either. We see her as just a puppet as much as Trump.

For me personally, a lot of us think by the end of the day, Trump is nothing more than a puppet.

As for who are Hillary's and Trump's puppet masters, I believe its not the Deep State but someone way more powerful than them.

I believe whoever is Trump's puppet master can bankrupt him and take away his properties and I think that is what Trump fears the most.

I believe Trump was put into power and he along with Maxine Waters and others are there to divide the country.

I also believe he's there to destabilize the world by attacking a lot of world institutions and by breaking up many long standing alliances.

On thing I notice that ever since Trump got elected, many people both left and right started acting up in ways not seen in the previous years. Its like as if Trump was their signal to act out.

Even the TPTB put predictive programming in the Simpsons cartoon.

Its like as if Trump was groomed to be a President a few decades ago.

I can seriously imagine the puppet masters offering Trump a sort of compensation in exchange for him doing disruptive things.
edit on 7/23/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Here is a clip of a movie (cine) to go along with Your cartoon.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think David Icke is most likely correct.

There is something else he said a little while ago though.

He said that if Hillary had won the 2016 election we would undoubtedly already be at war with Russia.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens because if Trump is some sort of anti-Christ then there isn't a damn thing we can do about it...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think the TPTB have many possible alternate plans. If they don't get their war with Russia, can they can get it with China.

Or alternatively, the TPTB can help North Korea become a superpower and have them become the new bogeyman.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

North Korea have been a bogeyman for years.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Like years and years of conditioning through our TVs that suddenly got flipped on with his antics? As if post-hypnotic suggestion that lay dormant for years got triggered by too much orange color?

I'm kidding in that last line, of course, but I agree with what you wrote. He is a puppet and has been for decades. TPTB, or the Deep State, or the Banking Cabal, the Rothschild, whatever you want to call them are not even secretive about it any more. In the past they have been and it took digging and research, looking for shreds of truth on questionable websites to piece together with something you found somewhere else and so on.

And today? Today it's no secret that we even know that Kissinger seems to be his handler and his groomer. They meet officially as often as they can, unofficially probably as often as Kissinger needs to.

If we get into a war with Iran -- one of the 2 remaining countries on the list of originally 7 without a Fed Reserve bank, Iran and North Korea -- it will be proof enough as to who is pulling the strings. Everyone who voted for Trump voted for him because they wanted to avoid warmongering from Hillary and the Deep State, only to get the same Deep State in different packaging and the same exact wars we would have had anyway.

The job seems to be to finish up the Fed Reserve (BIS) umbrella and bring all those countries under the same bankin... errr freedom umbrella, and then destabilize the USA and the world to the point where the NWO will be welcomed by everyone in the aftermath of Trumpzilla.

edit on 23-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes however, there's something that may be useful for the Military Industrial Complex: North Korea's has an ideology that believes Koreans are the master race which is similar to the Nazis' idea that Germans are the master race.

Hitler himself has support from the TPTB and I'm pretty sure they can do the same for North Korea.

It would very easy to convince people to go to war against North Korea because then the MIC can say they are like the Nazis and must be stopped.

All it takes is show footage North Koreans pillaging and committing atrocities against Japan and that will whip up people into believing they will fight a just war if they join the US military.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Does NK have any resources that the Pilferers want? I can see Herr Drumpf and the rest of the 4th Reich wanting to have NK on "Our side" ...go team RAH!! MAGA™ And I don't care if You take ALL of My $$$ and leave Me w/dis-eases just as long as We 'win'..

How about We all compromise and We let Haliburton™ at least build some bases in NK.; Haliburton™ hasn't pilfered enough already from the American Taxpayer from the debacle in Iraq.. They already extracted the 'stargate' and the opium is coming in great in Afghanistan, so ....

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

As for who are Hillary's and Trump's puppet masters, I believe its not the Deep State but someone way more powerful than them.

Come on now Star, you can't just leave it at that. A fuzzy comment about the ''Deep State'' which is not easily defined or described other than just pointed at as a vague notion of hidden power and then minimizing that hidden power with a comment like ''someone way more powerful''.
That's vague replaced with vaguer and mysterious and sinister. Ya can't just let that sit there unexplained. Or can you?

As you claim to discount Icke that might eliminate his ''reptillian'' overlords from consideration in trying to decipher you meaning, so just what or who do you think this ''someone way more powerful'' is?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I agree with the OP. I think Trump was groomed for this long ago. Here's a clip from a 1958 TV show where "Trump" wants to "build a wall" to save a Texas town from "the end of the world."

And there's also a clip in a 2009 Woody Allen film where a wax statue of Trump is obviously featured with other presidents.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

of the lizard people that are really pullin the strings lolol. How can anybody take a word Icke says seriously?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Icke is getting old. Normally, if there is something obvious to tell, he is fast enough to act as if he found everything out, about that obvious thing. And sells it as his own discovery.

But now he waited that long tpo tell us the obvious reality about a Potus.

Even a Potus where even the last blind and deaf person on earth noticed that he is easy to control idiot, for his puppetmasters.

Thanks David Icke, without you we all would never have been aware of what is going on in the world. As usual, no Icke, no life...

What a cheap joke this guy is, came he back from the reptilians in space, just to tell us that about Trump?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Both David Icke and Alfredo Jalife concur that the old Deep State fractured and took power, what we have is a new Deep state backed by the Military fighting the old Deep State backed by the CIA/FBI for total control of the USA.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Those friggin lizards get everyone!

It is always funny to me. That you will hear a conspiracy theorist talk about past conspiracies. Like the Rothchilds backing both sides in every war. Or they talk about Problem, Reaction, Solution. Or the possibility that the world has secret overlords that have ruled the planet for centuries.

But then turn around and say their current favorite politician is immune to all that stuff. This time it is totally not like all those other times. The old world order are a bunch of Clowns who can not plan their way out of a paper bag. Its not like they could of potentially had centuries to plan and advanced technology to do so with. This is not part of that. Please believe me. This time I am not falling for the ole we are backing all sides trick.

One of these things is not like the other.
edit on 23-7-2018 by karmicecstasy because: My lizard brain got stuck underneath a heat lamp

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

David, "I have a special line to God," Icke.

We all actors

Next?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Puppet and actor? Aren't they all?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i really like icke. if there were more people like him, the world would be a better place.
many folks are laughing at his shape shifter theory.
but with all the recent talks about portals and dimensions i say, let's see who's laughing in the end.

regarding trump, depends on what this q anon operation brings.
but me personally, i'm done with trump since his bombing of syria after the last chemical attack instead of investigating. exactly the same move as obama, gw bush and bill clinton would have done.
edit on 23-7-2018 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I really used to like Icke until he came back out of the wood works recently and became all hardcore anti Trump

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I really used to like Icke until he came back out of the wood works recently and became all hardcore anti Trump

It was mushrooms he thought were truffles when he left the forest

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

So David is going to show the way here??? lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join