It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian president warns Trump: 'War with Iran is the mother of all wars'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I hope America can stand united against this #1 sponsor of global terrorism. Any strike should be approved by Congress, and coordinated with allies in that region. Iran is a much bigger deal than North Korea.

Rod Rosenstein must sense something in the air too..

“We must address foreign national security threats patriotically as Americans, and not politically as Republicans and Democrats,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said at the annual Aspen Security Forum.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
And like with North Korea, 45’s big, bold words will likely amount to a big nothing....

ppppppffffffftttttt.

And a declaration of “Major Victory”!

Which will be lapped up by the usual sycophants.

He got schooled by fat Kim now Iran wants in on it

Rocket man 2.0, I wonder what pet name he will tweet for this round of chest thumping.

How about Turban Terrorists?

Indians?
👌🏻

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
And like with North Korea, 45’s big, bold words will likely amount to a big nothing....

ppppppffffffftttttt.

And a declaration of “Major Victory”!

Which will be lapped up by the usual sycophants.

He got schooled by fat Kim now Iran wants in on it

Rocket man 2.0, I wonder what pet name he will tweet for this round of chest thumping.

How about Turban Terrorists?

Indians?
👌🏻

Nah...they're friendly.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You said turban terrorist in a thread about Persians

Says it all

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The Iranian people hold the key. They have to stand up.
Many will die in a revolution but more will die of they remain slaves to radical islam.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Iran is < beyond =/= WW2 Germany in today’s tech.
edit on 7/23/2018 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I, personally, do not have a problem with Trump's response.

Somebody has to draw a line at some point.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I, personally, do not have a problem with Trump's response.

Somebody has to draw a line at some point.
Agree! Who was the last middle eastern dictator to threaten the MOAW's? And he and his family were evil turds also! They hung him!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Lysergic

Iranian ballistic missiles have a 2000km range that brings over 30 major US bases into play including the navy in Bahrain.

I wonder if the U.S. has any sort of missile defense systems in place to protect those bases? I wonder what missile defense systems are for?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Aww, he's copy & pasting Kim Jong-un's former "threats" now. Aww, is he desperate for attention too?! CLEARLY.
edit on 23-7-2018 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The Iranian people hold the key. They have to stand up.
Many will die in a revolution but more will die of they remain slaves to radical islam.

This is exactly right. If only we would assure the Iranian people that we got their back if they revolt and then actually have their back when they do revolt.

Many Iranian people want to revolt, we need to support them against their tyrants. The world is slowly shedding religion, and it’s gonna be a rocky road for a while. I hope the good powerful nations will help to make the transition of the people of the world from oppression to freedom as swiftly and painlessly as possible.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The US is starting an economical war on Iran (again) and also read what Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says ''if the US is starting a war - then Iran is the mother of all wars''. And the US is also threatening any company/country in Europe still doing business with Iran, will also get punished.. Seems to me the US is just following Israel wishes.
US threatening or starting wars, that's ok!

''Do as I say, don't act as I do!'' - Is the US.

So they are not saying we will start a war against the US. Basically the US already started a war with an economical war on Iran.

But hey lets destroy another country in the ME, we don't get enough people fleeing to Europe from those country's..., we can add another few million sure and leave Iran in ruins and chaos - but the US says ''we care about the people of Iran!''. We also care about the people in Iraq, Syria and so on allot, really, and leaving their country's utterly destroyed behind and countless people dead or fleeing to Europe, but that's the people wish, really!

Soon we can add another picture from Iran on this picture perhaps?:

edit on 23-7-2018 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't see where Iran's threat was?

They are stating they will defend themselves if attacked. A right they have.

If the US states a fight then they can't bitch and moan when the country they start a fight with fights back.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

So it kinda makes sense, the conspiracy that is, London is the bank, Rome is religious arm or propaganda arm and Washington is the enforcement arm...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

then Iran is the mother of all wars

Yeah , the US is going to arrest them for maternal negligence...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
The US is starting an economical war on Iran (again) and also read what Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says ''if the US is starting a war - then Iran is the mother of all wars''. And the US is also threatening any company/country in Europe still doing business with Iran, will also get punished.. Seems to me the US is just following Israel wishes.

So they are not saying we will start a war against the US. Basically the US already started a war with an economical war on Iran.

But hey lets destroy another country in the ME, we don't get enough people fleeing to Europe from those country's..., we can add another few million sure and leave Iran in ruins and chaos - but the US says ''we care about the people of Iran!''. We also care about the people in Iraq, Syria and so on allot, really, and leaving their country's utterly destroyed behind and countless people dead or fleeing to Europe, but that's the people wish, really!

One's mind is a terrible thing to neglect..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn

You forgot to mention the part when the Iranian President said in a message to President Trump: "do not play with the lion's tail, because you will regret it eternally." That is a direct threat.

That Iranian President is a scumbag tyrant that doesn’t represent his people.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That tail is you could say Iran's economy and I think that's it what he meant with that.
So the US plays with the tail (economy) of Iran.

But hey you think it's ok starting economical warfare with any country that doesn't follow US wishes?
With Iraq it was the same story, sanctions (and many people starved and died because of that) and Iraq even allowed inspectors in their country and nothing was found.
Later on ''proof'' was found that Iraq had ''weapons of mass destruction'' and war was justified!

But lets say I think Trump doesn't represent his people and that the world therefor should start a war against the USA?
edit on 23-7-2018 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hmmmm, bellicose flourishes.. I think I might go to Burger King today and get 'The Mother of all Burgers' ..... They have the Whoppers two for six dollars.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is certainly one spin on it. I notice that you make no mention of the Iranian President saying that peace would be the mother of all peace, instead focus on the war aspect.

I will apologise in advance in case i have that wrong and you did mention the peace aspect (i haven't noticed it).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join