It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian president warns Trump: 'War with Iran is the mother of all wars'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The twitter page looks like a bunch of marketing. Not surprised in today's world.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Remember when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was President of Iran, and he and his ayatollah were continuously making ridiculous threats towards the U.S.?

My friends and I would say "well, they must have gotten drunk the night before, and thought "Hey! tee hee, let's go make outrageous threats against the U.S.!" And the next morning when they sobered up, they realized what fools they had been. Uh oh.

So this is it. President Bone Spurs plays a good game behind a key board, right?

He's our Ahmadinejad.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Oh, is it time for "we're going to war with Iran", again?

I've been hearing this refrain for over thirty years now...damn, we're slow.

Anything is possible, I suppose, but after 30 years...that's thirty...of this same sort of rhetoric, it's beginning to sound just a bit stale.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome
How about we go after the graft and corruption in cities like Detroit, Chicago, New York..........

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I get the impression that most Americans like to have someone to focus their hate upon. Logic and fact can be optional.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I get the impression that most Americans like to have someone to focus their hate upon. Logic and fact can be optional.

DNA and RNA was an alien experiment that went horribly awry.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Oh so we got new Kim? Wonderful but it's getting really old without proper fireworks.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Not as stale as a Chickenhawk Israeli leader whos been telling us that Iran is just a few years away from ze bomb since 1998,both he and the Saudi King must be having a few celebratory drinks today their boy is doing his job in DC.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
And like with North Korea, 45’s big, bold words will likely amount to a big nothing....

ppppppffffffftttttt.

And a declaration of “Major Victory”!

Which will be lapped up by the usual sycophants.

He got schooled by fat Kim now Iran wants in on it

Rocket man 2.0, I wonder what pet name he will tweet for this round of chest thumping.

How about Turban Terrorists?

Sikhs wear turbans and are of Indian heritage, you make Americans look like a bunch of racist inbreeders!!

edit on 23-7-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

What job is that, pray?

Is there a new war or something goin' on, and I missed it? Dammit, I need to know these things!!!

Let's see, he's talked to North Korea, and tensions seem to have ratcheted down quite a bit...yeah, we should be pissed about that, right?

He's talked to the Russians, and there seems to be a working relationship there between Trump and Putin...I know, some of you seem to think that's bad for some strange reason.

Now he, in essence, tells Iran "Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'." ...and, somehow or other, that's supposed to mean that we're on the precipice of war with Iran. Reality check: Nothing's changed in the past thirty plus years. Iran makes funny faces at us, we make funny faces back.

So, yeah, I'm fairly certain that the "chickenhawk" in Israel is fairly happy...his country, other than the on-going idiocy that is the West Bank, isn't at war...at least officially.

edit on 7/23/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/23/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Fairly sure most of us really don't want that at all...

Hating something/someone, except the 49'ers, requires way too much effort on my part.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
We can't heat the schools in Detroit in the winter

Who do you mean by "we"? Do you mean that you live in Detroit? I don't live there, and I don't see why *I* should be heating anyone, anyplace, else except for my own self.

Should Floridians heat the Detroit schools, any more than Detroit should provide air conditioning in Arizona...?

lol, where does it end?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You forgot to mention the part when the Iranian President said in a message to President Trump: "do not play with the lion's tail, because you will regret it eternally." That is a direct threat.

Do you really expect a leader of another independent nation to roll over so placidly?
Basically he has said that if the US attacks Iran in any way then they will respond with everything they have - what do you expect him to say?

That Iranian President is a scumbag tyrant that doesn’t represent his people. 7

How do you know that?

Who does represent his people?
You?
Trump?
Any of the oh so knowledgeable members here on ATS who so casually dismiss the possibility of yet another Middle Eastern country getting obliterated simply because they don't conform the US's viewpoint?

I'm no bleeding heart liberal.
I'm no hypersensitive Generation Snowflake cry baby.
I'm no ageing stoner hippy.
I'm no Politically Correct Middle-Class social warrior.

But haven't 'we' learnt our lesson by now.

What REAL threat does Iran pose to the US, UK, or any of the other leading world powers.

Not in my name, never, ever again!!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Why should we support a tyrannical government?

You do recognise the amount of irony in that one little sentence, don't you?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: angeldoll

You have restored my faith in the US and its people.

Yeah how about we put Americans first instead of spreading so called freedom around the world.

I thought Trump was all about withdrawing from the world stage, not being the world's police and concentrating on 'Making America Great Again'?

Imposing democracy and positioning pro-US politicians in positions of power I n Iraq has worked out brilliantly hasn't it?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well I disagree with Irans Leadership. It wont be the mother of all wars.

1. Disable refining of oil,gas and destroy reserves.

2.Destroy water purification and sewer.

3.destroy electrical production,dams.

4.destroy their satellites in orbit.

5>blockade air/sea/land all around Iran and hold the line till they starve/thirst/people revolt

6. Let Russia have the spoils of war such as those bases they want. Small price to pay for them not interfering.

Lets not forget the IDF,saudis and others helping out as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Your confidence that Trump is in full control of things far exceeds mine but you are entitled to your opinion,mine is he that he the greatest psyop ever pulled of by your country,the people wanted a hero so they gave you one, an academy award winner not a Nobel peace prize winner.
edit on 23-7-2018 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Fair 'nough!

I don't like the man, never have, and I make no secret of it. But he's done surprisingly well. Not perfect by any stretch, and I probably won't vote for him in 2020...but I give credit where credit is due.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Domestically he has achieved a lot I wont deny that, but in so far as foreign policy is concerned Im really not sure all the state organs are on the same page
edit on 23-7-2018 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Definitely seems to be the case for the extremes on either end of the spectrum. The primary difference is at least the right side projects their hatred out of the country.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join