It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ecuador to hand over Assange to UK ‘in coming weeks or days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
PLEASE consider the source for what it is ... I found this interesting though. Would something like this trigger those supposed insurance policies that were floating around in a while back? What effect does this have on WikiLeaks as an entity?

Link

Ecuador is ready to hand over the WikiLeaks founder to the UK in “coming weeks or even days,” RT editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan said citing her own sources, as prospects of his eviction from the embassy are back in the media.

“My sources tell [Julian] Assange will be handed over to Britain in the coming weeks or even days,” Simonyan wrote in a recent tweet which was reposted by WikiLeaks. “Like never before, I wish my sources were wrong,” she continued.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Oh hell... well, if this does turn out accurate, theres no way in the world our weak, pandering sow of a PM is going to go to bat for him...

This bodes badly for him

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

You mean they will hand over his cold corpse they have kept in the fridge for months away from the cameras and simply announce the transfer is complete with no video documentation??

He fought a good fight,. He was killed months ago is my speculation. I even said so several times in a couple threads where I also mentioned they would announce he succumbed to an illnesz. I bet they are waiting for the undocumented transfer to announce they received him in poor health and that he takes a turn for the worse and passes away in custody.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The tyrants in Washington I bet ate licking there lips.

Our weak PM like a coward will hand him over rather than stand up for what's right.

I hope in revenge Assange drops some bombshells on the UK and US governments.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

HRC asked "Can't we just drone this guy?"

He wouldn't have a prayer here.
edit on 20-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Assange needs to give names regarding the DNC leaks.
He is the only one who can prove it was not the Russian government who gave them the emails.
He already said it was not Russians.

I am sure Russia hacked us. They always did hack and always will.
I am not convinced that they leaked emails to Wikileaks.

edit on 7/20/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am sure that there are forces at work to keep Assange quiet. He could spoil their plan.

Rohrabacher: Assange Says Russia Not Behind DNC Email Leak

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange on Wednesday told Rep. Dana Rohrabacher that Russia was not behind leaks of emails during last year’s presidential election campaign that damaged Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and exposed the inner workings of the Democratic National Committee.

The California congressman spent some three hours with the Australian-born fugitive, now living under the protection of the Ecuadorian embassy in the British capital.
Assange, said Rohrabacher, “emphatically stated that the Russians were not involved in the hacking or disclosure of those emails.” Rohrabacher, who chairs the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats, is the only U.S. congressman to have visited the controversial figure.

Maybe someone who has Twitter or Facebook could contact Rep. Rohrabacher to ask if he can please reach out to Assange again to see if he is ready to talk. There is more at stake right now than protecting a source.

edit on 7/20/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

She joked or do you think she honestly thought she could get away with a drone strike in London

At least women who like to drink and sleep without being molested have been safe for a few years with JA cowering away

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

But he didn't happen to say who did. Lol. Okay

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But he didn't happen to say who did. Lol. Okay

And play one of his last remaining cards? Have you ever played the game Uno? How about Magic the Gathering. Any card game? Gin Rummy?' Spades?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Is Trump going to bail him out?

Answer is no.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Obama waged war on whistleblowers and Trump wants Snowden executed. Assange is probably better off staying in his gilded cage than taking a chance in the US.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Oh hell... well, if this does turn out accurate, theres no way in the world our weak, pandering sow of a PM is going to go to bat for him...

It's got sod all to do with May. There is an existing legal process which he cannot escape from. Politicians have nothing to do with this. He has to face his criminal charge of jumping bail, then hopefully he'll be deported from the UK as I cannot believe he's got a current Visa. Is he still an Australian citizen i.e. dual Aussie/Ecuadorean? That's if the Swedes don't resurrect their extradition and/or if the don't US start proceedings.

To the OP. It's not a secret that relations between Ecuador and Assange have been strained. The following is an article in May. Guardian Source

In his first year in office, Ecuador’s president, Lenín Moreno, called Assange a “hacker”, an “inherited problem” and a “stone in the shoe”. The language could not be clearer. Moreno has made it plain that the world’s most famous lodger has overstayed his welcome in Ecuador’s London embassy.

edit on 21/7/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Assange needs to give names regarding the DNC leaks.
He is the only one who can prove it was not the Russian government who gave them the emails.
He already said it was not Russians.

I am sure Russia hacked us. They always did hack and always will.
I am not convinced that they leaked emails to Wikileaks.

Why do you think they have bottled him up? Stopped him from talking? Took away his access?

There is something much larger than any of us can even possibly imagine, going on.

The next couple of weeks are going to be amazing to watch.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

He ran away from rape charges

They took away his net acces as he’s an attention whore

Why do you think he’s in the embassy?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
Why do you think they have bottled him up? Stopped him from talking? Took away his access?

He's actually bottled himself up. He's free to walk out of the Ecuadorean embassy. Clearly, Ecuador now want him to bugger off so they can actually get their embassy back. What seemed like a good idea at the time has become a millstone for Ecuador.

He'll have to deal with the small issue of the fact he's wanted or skipping bail, for which he should be treated like any common-or-garden criminal, and not be protected by his celebrity status.
edit on 21/7/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Guys they made an announcement weeks ahead for one reason only, To figure out how to sell the story of his passing away. Maybe they will tie it to the poisoned double agent??
edit on 7-21-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

He ran away from rape charges

They took away his net acces as he’s an attention whore

Why do you think he’s in the embassy?

Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation

The rape allegation followed a Wikileaks conference in Stockholm in 2010. Mr Assange always denied the allegations against him, saying sex was consensual.

He also said the case was politically motivated, as it followed massive Wikileaks dumps of secret US military reports that year.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Everything always revolves back to Trump with you. How about staying on topic

for example

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you Blue. Now by all means, go onto that thread and chat there. Nobody is stopping you.

edit on 21-7-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
does this mean we finally get access to the insurance file?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join