It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibes needed :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ok since the last time i asked for positive vibes it worked I'm asking again.

I got an interview with a company here that I write policies for at my current job. I actually had two customers encourage me to apply who also work there. WELL they called me within an hour of submitting my application! I had a screening this morning and an hour later they set up an interview for next week!

SOOOOO I would make $17/hr, $4 more than i make now. The best part? FREE INSURANCE! They PAY for your health, vision and dental! THEY PAY! It starts the day you start, no 90 day waiting period. You get 2 weeks paid holiday, 5 days of PTO, your birthday off and 5 floating holidays. Also I would be home at 4:30 which is so much better with my son. Did I mention I get ZERO benefits where I am now?!

SOOOOO calling all members to cross fingers, toes and eyes lol

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

You have this in the bag.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sounds like a great move. Best of luck to you

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Loam is right.
Congratulations !

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

youre in.
dont sweat it.

things moved fast

#ballin

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I charge 4 Gallieons per vibe, how many do you want?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Sending you a ton of positive vibes.

Only think positive thoughts & enjoy those awesome benefits!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I only have a few vibes left, but they're all yours.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
*sends positive vibes*

You got it!!!

Think positive!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Good luck! You have all the best I can send.

Make sure you are prepared to have a curve ball or two thrown your way. If you get an interviewer like my husband, they'll like to ask an odd question just to see how you respond to being caught off guard. He's been known to ask what his interviewees would do in the event of zombie apocalypse or something similar because he worked in a place where oddball things would occasionally suddenly crop up out of the blue and require a quick response.

And if you wrote policy for them I'm sure you know, but knowledge of the company is always good.

edit on 18-7-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have an interviewing tip that has always worked for me.

Be brutally honest. I guess it is so rare these days in interviews you'll stand out.
Everyone is so busy sugarcoating their behind that it comes off as fake and untrustworthy.

I was given a test sample at my last interview. It was something that I think now probably had no possible answer but they wanted to see how people respond. I said I have no clue, and without more time did not want to guess, but that I'm a good study and willing to learn anything.
I was hired on the spot.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sounds like you make your own vibes-you did this for yourself. Smart moves. You got this. Congratulations.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The job is already yours.

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I believe I participated (albeit briefly) in your previous thread... and it was probably MY good vibes that led to where you're at.

Anyway, looks like the sun has broken through the storm clouds for you. Awesome!!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Good luck! You have all the best I can send.

Make sure you are prepared to have a curve ball or two thrown your way. If you get an interviewer like my husband, they'll like to ask an odd question just to see how you respond to being caught off guard. He's been known to ask what his interviewees would do in the event of zombie apocalypse or something similar because he worked in a place where oddball things would occasionally suddenly crop up out of the blue and require a quick response.

And if you wrote policy for them I'm sure you know, but knowledge of the company is always good.

HAHA if someone asked me about the zombie apocalypse I would love that. I like when an interview isn't all stuffy.

Oh I was so happy to hear from them! I write a lot of policies with them so I do know their system and requirements!

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Pretty sure you don’t need positive vibes to get this job . The positive vibes came from the clients who encouraged you and no doubt put in a good word for you.

Get ready for a transition OP, because like so many others have said , you’ve got this in the bag.. unless someone else who is exceptionally good applies as well.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Positive vibes aplenty coming your way.......... just so happens I did a recharge just yesterday, and I'm plumb full.

Might pray also, if that doesn't offend you.

You have a lot of positive energy, M. You have made things work for you in the past, and I feel confident as others do that you will do so again. Full benefits sound pretty damn good.

Best of luck and skill to you m'friend

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Haha MBlah, Congratulations on the new job !!

I'll send you a handful of new job celebratory vibes, if you send me one "don't have a dead liver" vibe as I go in for tests today.

But I know you've had a crap run the past few years, so you do deserve a good break !

Just remember, approach everything with a curious attitude, and you'll find opportunity everywhere !!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm not worried about you getting this new job in the least. You're in Sweetie!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join