It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibes needed :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
All the best vibes coming your way.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

you got it!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: ketsuko

I have an interviewing tip that has always worked for me.

Be brutally honest. I guess it is so rare these days in interviews you'll stand out.
Everyone is so busy sugarcoating their behind that it comes off as fake and untrustworthy.

I was given a test sample at my last interview. It was something that I think now probably had no possible answer but they wanted to see how people respond. I said I have no clue, and without more time did not want to guess, but that I'm a good study and willing to learn anything.
I was hired on the spot.

You know I am the same way. I don't see the point in lying to an employer. I am very upfront when asked a question. My current employer should know this which is why I am so beyond annoyed with them because EVERYTHING I told them I didn't want in an employer they are. It's like they sold the position to me with all these smoke and mirrors and slowly everything they said was a lie. It has beyond pissed me off. I am a doormat where I work and I am done with that. I will feel bad for the clients when I leave but my employer needs to learn to take care of their employees! You only have 5!! It shouldn't be that hard. Z

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
Positive vibes aplenty coming your way.......... just so happens I did a recharge just yesterday, and I'm plumb full.

Might pray also, if that doesn't offend you.

You have a lot of positive energy, M. You have made things work for you in the past, and I feel confident as others do that you will do so again. Full benefits sound pretty damn good.

Best of luck and skill to you m'friend

Hey Argentus! Why thanks, and I don't get offended by prayers. They are just positive vibes in the form of prayer. It's all the same if you ask me!

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain
Haha MBlah, Congratulations on the new job !!

I'll send you a handful of new job celebratory vibes, if you send me one "don't have a dead liver" vibe as I go in for tests today.

But I know you've had a crap run the past few years, so you do deserve a good break !

Just remember, approach everything with a curious attitude, and you'll find opportunity everywhere !!

Why thanks! Yea I've had a crap run for about a decade lol but the last year things have gotten much better. I just take it one day at a time. I do my best and go from there.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I'm not worried about you getting this new job in the least. You're in Sweetie!

Night Star! Nice to see you! Hope all is well with you.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Hi there! I'm fine, thanks! Watching this thread closely.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Get it. I really want you to get it. God let you get it.

Bless you.

I like to remember 3 things in moments like these for myself.

I THANK God for what I already have. I ask for HELP. I remember to say WOW and just apreciate the miracles past and present looking on at the future with eyes of faith.

I pray you get this job and that many great things fill your life with joy.

edit on 7 21 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Any updates on this new job possibility ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join