It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Station Clerk Saves Woman From Trafficking Gang Taking Her To Criminal Haven San Fran

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
www.theblaze.com...

“She came in and was super calm, and she grabbed me and when she grabbed me she was very, very shaky, she was like ‘Please, please help me,’” Pritchett said, according to KOVR. “I saw in her eyes and how bad she was shaking that, oh no, she was scared. That poor girl, she was scared for sure.”

Pritchett said that the woman told her she had been kidnapped in Fresno, sexually assaulted, and noted that her purported kidnappers had plans to take her to San Francisco.

Pritchett handed over her phone and the unnamed woman went into the restroom to call authorities.

They were en route to sanctuary city - criminal haven - cartel safe space, San Francisco where they could conduct there dark satanic business with impunity.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Smart action by the clerk. It is troubling to think what may have happened (or not) had they made it to a sanctuary city.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I just watched a youtube video showing the homeless taking a dump on the streets in San Fran

A recent NBC Bay Area investigation went viral after exposing an alarming amount of trash, drug needles, and feces scattered across San Francisco.

The report centered around a 153-block survey of downtown San Francisco, which revealed trash on every block, 100 needles, and more than 300 piles of feces along the 20-mile stretch of streets and sidewalks.

"I will say there is more feces on the sidewalks than I’ve ever seen growing up here," Breed said. "That is a huge problem and we are not just talking about from dogs — we’re talking about from humans."

San Francisco is slated to spend nearly $280 million this year on housing and services for the homeless — a roughly 40 percent increase compared to just five years ago. Over that same span, however, the number of homeless in the city has largely remained the same at about 7,500 people, according to city counts.

I gotta admit this shows San Fran is a garbage dump.
edit on 7/18/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I was there a few months ago. It's a s**t hole.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Lucky break for her going into the gas station. Happy to hear this ended well for her but very disheartening to think about the many others caught in these horrible webs of sexual degradation. It’s a cruel world out there, and thank the good Lord for the kind souls anywhere who do their best to help .😕

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Why don't they just say rape any more?

Sexually assualt are they trying to scared the crap out of people by # violence ?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Why don't they just say rape any more?

Sexually assualt are they trying to scared the crap out of people by # violence ?

IMO, they do it so they can increase punishments for minor crimes.

If a woman walks up behind me while I'm going up to a door, and when I open the door my elbow touches her chest, she can claim that I've just sexually assaulted her based on the DOJs definition of the umbrella term, and technically be correct. The key word is technically, there- anyone who saw that on a CCTV footage would agree.

The lawyers have perverted the legal system with their vague definitions to the point that they can argue that basically anyone is guilty of pretty much anything.
The criminal justice system.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I have inlaws flying to LA for some CPA Tax Accountants Annual Conference. They aren't the brightest bulbs in the box.
And of course, they're flying so imagine.........suffering the insults of the TSA at the airport to be stuffed into an aluminum tube surrounded by obnoxious cranks who may engage in random acts of violence, or disgusting behavior at any time to fly to.....................LA.

If I'm going to be made to suffer like that, I'm going to Italy!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
were they mexican gang members?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
were they mexican gang members?

Or Armenians, a lot of Criminal Armenians operate out of Fresno.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

As do S. American and Asian gangs.

Oh yeah and FPD are a surly bunch too...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

They were en route to sanctuary city - criminal haven - cartel safe space, San Francisco where they could conduct there dark satanic businesswith impunity.

Pritchett said that the woman told her she had been kidnapped in Fresno, sexually assaulted, and noted that her purported kidnappers had plans to take her to San Francisco.
- from your source

I'm waiting on you to point out where in the source story it was mentioned that the suspects were involved in dark satanic business. Assumptions don't make facts.

new topics

top topics

join