It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figure out a way to stop the smell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Some people get migraines triggered by strong smells. I'm not one of them, but I know of folks who get triggered by strong colognes and perfumes and body sprays. I can't think smoke smells are any less likely to trigger.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I mean, not that I want to give highly invasive Leftist governments more excuses to force their noses deeper into our business as citizens.

Once they hear about deodorant and perfume allergies, I'm sure it will become an election issue.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Says you. You smell just as bad as a smoker. And the funny part is you think no one notices.

Yes,I can smell you from 20 feet away. And guess what? Unless they're a heavy cigarette smoker,I cant smell them till they've walked by me. There's a big difference. Pot smokers seem to think their sh*t doesn't stink.It does.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't mind the smell, but do know of some people who are really effected by the smell of burning weed and cigarettes, it triggers an asthma like attack with them. Firework smoke also can be a problem for them.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Notice you mentioned a six pac. I am not a drinker, my wife is, the smell of alcohol from her is bad. Others when I mix it up is equally bad. At times I sleep alone for this reason. Pot is just another stinky habit I suppose.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You're a real Drag you know that?
edit on 16-7-2018 by KarmasBiatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
"My dog has no nose."

"How does it smell?"

"Awful."

p.s. I love the smell of the ganja.
edit on 16-7-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Funny world we live in. No one can smoke normal cigs anywhere but cannabis? Knock yourself out.

Yep, the smoke is powerful and unpleasant, as anyone who isn't a user usually agrees.

Fortunately, sanity prevails in most of Europe.

Obviously avoid Holland.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join