It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stormy Daniels grabbed backside of undercover Columbus officer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I've never been in a strip club...

Me either, I've only been to gentlemens clubs and exotic dancing parlors.

Strip clubs are sleezy I tell ya!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Can't link from my phone and I'm on break but what I read this morning said she let someone touch her while she was on stage.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Can't link from my phone and I'm on break but what I read this morning said she let someone touch her while she was on stage.

She grabbed an undercover policewoman's head and shoved it between her huge tracts of land.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Stormy is looking good for a older woman btw. This of course is only going to make her more popular. It also highlights a really dumb law.

Why is there never any sense to our moral laws...if an adult consents to get touched, and another adult consents to get touched...why is there bureaucrats standing in between saying no? Who made these laws? my great grandmother?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yea it's pretty simple as this is part of the reason strip clubs are aloud. When you start touching it becomes prostitution basically. Now I imagine they made sure the people she touched threw at least 1 dollar. I would have more of a issue with this if this happened away from the stage, in the vip or the subjects never threw any money. The fact that they were officers may change it though not sure. Also the state she was in.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Isn't sleeping around behind your wife's back being a man whore? Double standards here..

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If there is a no touching rule, does that mean during lap dances that they can't basically "sit in your lap" while dancing/gyrating? I've seen this in most places and it is touching, or does touching mean with hands?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

what does her loving husband thinks of all of this... and her son?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Metallicus

Isn't sleeping around behind your wife's back being a man whore? Double standards here..

I would say that trumps indiscretions have bitten him in the butt too.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

what does her loving husband thinks of all of this... and her son?

She makes a living having sex on film.
I'm sure the topic has come up before.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Is it still "human trafficking" when they sell themselves?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Being from Atlanta, the strip club capital of the world I don't know what the legal law is but the strippers are usually butt azz naked and they show E'ry Thang if you get my drift. I don't even think I'd call it a lap dance... more like sit on my lap and leave a stain on my jeans is a better description. The women get offended if you don't grab/slap a butt cheek.

With that said, I can't believe we are going to ignore the law prohibits anyone from touching a nude or semi-nude dancer, unless they are related. WTF? So if I was related to Stormy, it would perfectly acceptable to get my face squeezed in her jugs at the strip club?

What kind of weirdo legislators do they have in Ohio.
edit on 12-7-2018 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
These laws have been in place in my city for the better part of 15 years, and we have not had a Republican mayor in some time. Tampa, FL is a very mixed city, with a more conservative population but typically very liberal leadership. I have been to a strip club where the nice lady did some quite acrobatic gymnastics to keep her lovely middle parts as close to my face as possible, while not making physical contact. I thought about accidentally slipping and diving my face into the velvety gateway, but I surely would have ended up in handcuffs for an accidental slip and fall

This city has more strip clubs than any other market in the Southeast no doubt, but these rules are still enforced and were put in place by prior Democrat mayors and council members.

a reply to: SaturnFX
when these things happen at a place of business that have a license that allows for specific activity, this is where consenting adults turn into paying customers and must follow a different set of rules than the privacy of your non commercial home.
edit on 7-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's a pretty recent law, best my country chicken lawyer know how,

What was the law for previous cases where strip club patrons were engaged with the strippers, or vice versa....

In Ohio, before 2017 ?

I can't seem to find many prior cases to compare this with.

Anyone else have any insights regarding the law in this case ?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Shes a liberal poster girl,has all the things a liberal looks for,distaste,lewd,liar,and do anything for money,sounds like a liberal

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TinySickTears

She grabbed an undercover policewoman's head and shoved it between her huge tracts of land.

ETA, I'm sorry, I can't get the link to work, on mobile and this is a complete nightmare, but it was a Monty Python clip for those interested

edit on 28/12/12 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
States, and sometimes cities, have stricter regulations than other states and cities across our country. Some areas also ban strip clubs. That is totally legal. She has to follow the laws of the place she is at, no ifs hands or butts.

It is probably just a misdemeanor. Of course her lawyer is pushing the politically connected issue. He should be arrested for blasphemy, Lawyers can be sued for twisting the truth and making a police department look corrupt when it was just doing it's job.

I think that Stormy's lawyer is much worse of a person than Stormy is. I think he should lose his license. I think our government should take action against corrupt lawyers. He is probably the one who talked Stormy into starting this, his actions are extremely related to politics. I would like to know who is actually paying him. He is good at shifting our focus and having us be on the defense. The people need a really good lawyer to put him in his place. Yes, the police there are representatives of the people just doing the job they were hired to do, following rules made by the public in that area. .

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

they needed three officers to enforce this law? bless their hearts. reeks of desperation and deflection to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

They were likely there because of the heated political environment we enjoy today.

Any other night they probably aren't there.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
LULZ

The Show Must Go On!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join