It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's N-Bomb leaked audio is coming. Are you ready?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The Electoral College put him where he is.

The majority of voters did not.

When 27% of voters voted for Trump and 28% votes for Hillary that leaves 44% voted for neither..so who had the majority of votes again?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

When 27% of voters voted for Trump and 28% votes for Hillary that leaves 44% voted for neither..so who had the majority of votes again?

Majority of voters.

As in, those who voted.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Uh, you're sort of proving her point even more, though. She said the majority did not put Trump in the White House, if you add the 28% who voted Clinton to the 44% who didn't vote at all, 72% did not put Trump in the White House. That said, by those criteria, this country has never had a president who the majority of Americans put in the White House, nor will we ever have one barring passage of some manner of mandatory voter participation law.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Majority of voters.

As in, those who voted.

Would you not say those who chose to not vote for either actually voted?

Either way 27%/28% are nothing to brag about and nothing to repeat over and over as so many on the left do. I guess they find comfort in it.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DD2036

If true, imagine the impact if Democrats run a black candidate.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Uh, you're sort of proving her point even more, though. She said the majority did not put Trump in the White House, if you add the 28% who voted Clinton to the 44% who didn't vote at all, 72% did not put Trump in the White House. That said, by those criteria, this country has never had a president who the majority of Americans put in the White House, nor will we ever have one barring passage of some manner of mandatory voter participation law.

Actually 30 Presidents have won my the majority of all votes. 5 did not win the popular vote.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Majority of voters.

As in, those who voted.

last time i checked it wasnt about the numbers of voters, at least for the past hundreds of years i suppose, as i remember it is all about the electoral votes and has been like that for ever since it started, so whats the deal with numbers of voters

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Actually 30 Presidents have won my the majority of all votes. 5 did not win the popular vote.

You misunderstood my point. If you consider the percentage of eligible voters who didn't bother to vote in each POTUS election, then no POTUS has ever won the "will of the majority" of voting age Americans... at least not in modern times.
en.wikipedia.org...
the highest voter turnout in the past 100 years was 62.8% in 1962... JFK's election. JFK beat Nixon 49.72% to 49.55%, but with 37.2% of Americans not even bothering to cast a vote, it meant that almost 70% of Americans did not want to see JFK as President using the "If they didn't vote for him, they must have been against him" metric.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

it meant that almost 70% of Americans did not want to see JFK as President using the "If they didn't vote for him, they must have been against him" metric.

I guess my point was it is meaningless, but it is the one thing the left feels the need to continue to push over and over.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

it meant that almost 70% of Americans did not want to see JFK as President using the "If they didn't vote for him, they must have been against him" metric.

I guess my point was it is meaningless, but it is the one thing the left feels the need to continue to push over and over.

Please tell me you just called me a leftist. That would make my week, brother.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Please tell me you just called me a leftist. That would make my week, brother.

Lol no the whole "she won the popular VOTE!" with a whapping 28% dead horse thing the left feels the need to kick over and over.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Cool, I see where you're at now.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I actually thought there was a Hillary F bomb tape out there.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I had a vision too. That Trump will be a 2-term President and that Hillary and Barack will be arrested. My vision is stronger than yours.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

This wimpy world needs to toughen up and grow collective balls so words won't cause this much drama/trauma.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
President Trump is just showing what it is like to live in a post-Racial society.

And it's beautiful.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hardly. People just remove that word from their vocabulary. If he hadn't it would have happened already.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...

If the word was truly offensive, they wouldn't use it.

But the fact it gets used so much says that it isn't.

And for them to be upset if they hear it from a white person make them the racist.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

That video was posted two years ago. How long is it going to take?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It's not exactly a newsflash that our current President is prejudiced against minorities.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join