It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary running for president in 2020 again...?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My conspiracy theory is that the elite wanted Trump and surprised Hillary with the Trump FAKE victory and told her, “don’t worry Hillary you could run in 2020.”

So she may be considering a run since the elite are going to soon dump Trump.

He fulfilled his purpose.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
My conspiracy theory is that the elite wanted Trump and surprised Hillary with the Trump FAKE victory and told her, “don’t worry Hillary you could run in 2020.”

This is the most asinine thing I've read on here in weeks. And I see a lot of silly's posts, so that's saying something.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, it is so we know, and remember the lies they tell and repeat how corrupt they are. I am glad we are having this discussion, cause it reminds me how scared of the future I am for my children.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What will her campaign slogan be?

THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM?
SOONER OR LATER SHES BOUND TO WIN?
NOW YOU REALLY OWE HER?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think some people want Killary so bad, they can taste it. Deep down inside, they want it. Her to be President.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: darkuniverse
I don't think she will run again she won't have it in her.....Team Russia got trump his less than a quarter of a million votes, in the swing states to get him elected. The election was crooked, and everyone knew about it. The FBI and our Intel, were on it. Obama, who you people claim did nothing, USED THE RED PHONE, to contact Putin and tell him to knock it off. That phone is only used for emergencies. There is SOOOOO much more, but I am not going to waist my time.

The Obama administration had never used the cyber line before, officials said. Several intelligence officials told NBC News the use of the system communicated just how serious the situation had become.

"It’s a dramatic step to pick that 'phone' up and use it," said Ret. Adm. James Stavridis, the former head of NATO.

Of coarse none of you talk about this. Some of you are still going on about the stupid Pizzagate lies...…www.nbcnews.com...

Obama also told us this couldn't happen. And the best he could muster is a phone call and "knock it off"?

You guys will lose if you continue to imply that people like myself were swayed by Russia before Russia even knew who would be in the general.

Do it more.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So the elite wanted us to have lower taxes, fewer government regulations, smaller government, lower unemployment, and conservatives on the Supreme Court?

Uh. . .yay elites!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM?
SOONER OR LATER SHES BOUND TO WIN?
NOW YOU REALLY OWE HER?

Arkancide...because everyone loves me!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So the elite wanted us to have lower taxes, fewer government regulations, smaller government, lower unemployment, and conservatives on the Supreme Court?

Uh. . .yay elites!

Right?

I can't keep up with what the "The Elite" want to do, like simultaneously raise and lower taxes.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yea even if she losses or drops out $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

link   
If the elite wanted all that, then I'm in. But I'm not drinking the coolaid, it's all a pipe dream.

link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Looks like another write in vote for Mickey Mouse.

You could change it up and go for “Goofy”!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

There is always a gain for them. $5000 for a steak dinner to hear her whine about the election loss, but she is going to make a comeback, just make a contribution of $10,000.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

HONESTY IS OVER-RATED

or

I HAD A UTERUS ONCE

or

WE HAVEN'T FINISHED DESTROYING AMERICA YET

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If she does run again in 2020 it will be for one reason and one reason only - she has, with help, spent the time working on rigging elections where she needs to in order to guarantee a win.
There would be no other reason as she obviously knows she would not be elected.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Or eeyore, and we all can be depressed about the pick together.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

BWAHAHAHA

THATS HILARIOUS..

And Shiria law is comming to America to!! Lol

Just like “the left” , “the media” , “the Muslims”, “the blacks” and “the gays” none of those groups are one person lol.. they are countless individuals with doing different viewpoints , agendas and loyalties.

Until they create terminators (which is comming to be fair) It is propaganda meant for stupid people..

The military is made up of our own sons and daughters , fathers and mothers..

There is no scenerio where they are told to invade Atlanta (for example) and kill everyone, and they obey the order..

Just look at all the gun propaganda.

Did you know that not one American elected official in history has ever once been quoted as saying they want to ban or confiscate all the guns..

No one ever.. it has been political suicide for all of our history.

The only thing that has ever even been proposed is a ban on the new sale of assault rifles. With a grandfather clause that leaves the millions already in circulation perfectly legal.

The same way they did the full auto ban.

And even that “ban” wasn’t a ban.. you can still get a full auto. You just gotta get a license for it. How do you think movies and gun ranges have them?? They filled out the paperwork.

It is a rightwing rape fantasy meant to get stupid people to vote against a fictional enemy.

“Hey ignore the fact the big corporations are raping and pillaging the economy and get mad at our political opponents for something they never even wanted to do..”

Please.. I’m begging you.. try and find a quote of an elected official saying they want to ban all the guns.

Yep. NONE of these were elected US officials...oh, wait...theybALL were/are! FAIL...breathe, still need to escape your bubble.
www.quora.com...

Not just candidates, but executives, legislators, and judges.

Excerpted from Nobody wants to take your guns?

“Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.” Andrew Cuomo

“I do not believe in people owning guns. Guns should be owned only by [the] police and military. I am going to do everything I can to disarm this state.” Michael Dukakis

“[To get a] permit to own a firearm, that person should undergo an exhaustive criminal background check. In addition, an applicant should give up his right to privacy and submit his medical records for review to see if the person has ever had a problem with alcohol, drugs or mental illness . . . The Constitution doesn’t count!” John Silber, former chancellor of Boston University and candidate for Governor of Massachusetts. Speech before the Quequechan Club of Fall River, MA. August 16, 1990

“I think you have to do it a step at a time and I think that is what the NRA is most concerned about. Is that it will happen one very small step at a time so that by the time, um, people have woken up, quote, to what’s happened, it’s gone farther than what they feel the consensus of American citizens would be. But it does have to go one step at a time and the banning of semiassault military weapons that are military weapons, not household weapons, is the first step.” Mayor Barbara Fass, Stockton, CA

“Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe.” Senator Diane Feinstein, 1993

“The Brady Bill is the minimum step Congress should take…we need much stricter gun control, and eventually should bar the ownership of handguns, except in a few cases.” U.S. Representative William Clay, quoted in the St. Louis Post Dispatch on May 6, 1991.

“I don’t care about crime, I just want to get the guns.” Senator Howard Metzenbaum, 1994

“My bill … establishes a 6-month grace period for the turning in of all handguns.” U.S. Representative Major Owens, Congressional Record, 11/10/93

“We want everything on the table. This is a moment of opportunity. There’s no question about it…We’re on a roll now, and I think we’ve got to take the–you know, we’re gonna push as hard as we can and as far as we can.” Illinois Rep Jan Schakowsky says assault rifle ban just the beginning, ‘moment of opportunity’ and seeks to ban handguns (2013). Illinois Rep Jan Schakowsky says assault rifle ban just the beginning, ‘moment of opportunity’ and seeks to ban handguns

“People who own guns are essentially a sickness in our souls who must be cleansed.” Colorado Senator (Majority Leader) John Morse. 2013

“No one in this country should have guns.” Superior Court Judge, Robert C. Brunetti, Bristol, CT. September, 2013
edit on 8/7/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If Hillary Clinton is the best the Democrats can muster for 2020....

The Democratic party will be finished.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Oops.

The fallacy of his arguments have been pointed out innumerable times. He ignores them.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

LOLOLOL. I would love for her to run again.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join