It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea steps up production of nuclear bomb fuels despite US talks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is the most obvious turn of events in recent history. While I don't care for the President, I always believe in diplomacy and thought the talks with NK could be a positive. It also seemed more likely the KJU was just using this "meeting" as a photo-op, to bolster his legacy in his eyes as being "legitimized" by the West, and to be able to use it as propaganda in his own country.

I'm not saying Trump is a sucker for meeting with him, but honestly what did he expect would happen? Get REAL tangible agreements in place prior to ever meeting with the NK Dictator. I applaud Trump for using a different approach than previous Presidents (and the approach I would prefer), but in all likelihood the "meeting" likely just served NK's overarching agenda more than it actually accomplish anything positive for the US.
edit on 30-6-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

He's showing NK he's serious. Who cares. NK either makes good or they don't. So far Trump has given them nothing.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'd be more worried about delivery systems than nukes. Well they go together but if you can't project them they really aren't much of a worry.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

He was already known on the world stage. Kim has gotten nothing yet.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

What did we expect?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Trump is taking one thing at a time. It is like fishing with one hook. And not 2 hooks and catching nothing.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Kim got what he wanted, recognition on the world stage.

Now he can just continue doing what he has always done.

You guys keep saying that like no one had ever heard of him before the summit?

Recognition on the world stage how stupid is that? Ill tell you its very stupid..

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Its funny .. Its like they are so happy that he might be making nukes again ..

So they can say Trump screwed up wow. You guys are truly pathetic..

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
False reporting.

An assessment citing activity long before the Summit by anon officials not ready to report on it yet?

Where is the sattelite images? I was told by the OP it was in one of the links, none exist except the word of anothet Anon official.

I love this, ignorant foriegners and treasonous delusional leftist anti trumpers, praising and high fiving the failure of our country, simply too rich to experience and expose, lol.

Garbage thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Funny how your sources are owned wholly or in part by George Soros... who's Airbus Imagery, which came out the other day is also owned by him. Unnamed Officials? I'm in the Intel world and these officials consist of former high rankings shills who've been consistently exposed for lying.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I thought he was a Korean rapper before Trump legitimized him. Clearly no one knew who he was.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Its funny .. Its like they are so happy that he might be making nukes again ..

So they can say Trump screwed up wow. You guys are truly pathetic..
Oh I know, thats why you you never take the word of a leftist seriously, that or just laugh at them.

After a series of humiliating defeats and retractions, most of these ignorant people just don't know any better, continueing to prove their delusions on this forum.

I'm just glad people see this for what they are.

THANK GOD THEY LOST.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Funny how your sources are owned wholly or in part by George Soros... who's Airbus Imagery, which came out the other day is also owned by him. Unnamed Officials? I'm in the Intel world and these officials consist of former high rankings shills who've been consistently exposed for lying.

What it comes down to.

Not even CNN and other crazy leftist rags barely reported it because they knew it was a total stretch.

Lol, they all fell for it.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I thought he was a Korean rapper before Trump legitimized him. Clearly no one knew who he was.

No one had ever heard of him or his father. They dont know what to say so they just say something stupid.

then all of them start to say it like it makes any sense at all.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

And you know this how?
Maybe you should contact Homeland Security or something.
You obviously have an in there.
edit on 6302018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I wouldn't call it rap:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: musicismagic

And you know this how?
Maybe you should contact Homeland Security or something.
You obviously have an in there.
He doesn't need to tell you anything, you'll simply ignore if and continue to believe BS anyways 😏

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Still waiting for you to show me how Trump was played and to describe how.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

My wife has a friend that knows Psy, one of these days I hope to Gangnam style with him. Maybe Lil Kim can join in.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
4 unnamed officials told me this story was BS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join