It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Mysterious Deaths of Holistic Doctors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yeah, bitterness to those dogs with their slut diplomas 😀 that have no value

LOL jealousy is a sin, you know?

Funny how the less knowledge people have about science/medicine, the more they use slander and show hate for health professionals (and scientists in general). You see this on this forum all the time.

Really don't care what you think

Ditto, but this is a discussion forum, hence we discuss.

So you don't believe "Life" magazine (as linked) when they say the health care system is responsible for the third most accidents leading to deaths recorded
That's funny and you call me scientificaly illiterate

You know the word slander, it becomes irrelevant when I quote a legitimate source who have done the investigating of the information

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

So you don't believe "Life" magazine (as linked) when they say the health care system is responsible for the third most accidents leading to deaths recorded
That's funny and you call me scientificaly illiterate

You know the word slander, it becomes irrelevant when I quote a legitimate source who have done the investigating of the information

Twisting your own words may work with the gullible but not me: your slander on doctors was about Australian doctors, not Americans.

Your source is legitimate for US doctors, but your nasty comment was when we were discussing Australian ones and Australian universal health care.

See, when you are not a nice genuine person you need to be very careful, to remember exactly what you had been saying or others could actually identify your disingenuity.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Sorry I understand your position now

So in hindsight let me reiterate my opinion

Australian doctors are mongrel dogs and at best incompetent idiots who regularly stuff human lives up! Who havnt a clue what they are doing and are more interested in hand outs from big pharma and how they can earn more money from exploiting people
Incompetent retards who should be held accountable for their idiocy😁

www.abc.net.au...

Hope that clears that up👍

Obviously I am generalising 🇦🇺

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

And this today, heartbreaking
www.9news.com.au...

But he is a doctor and the human parasite will walk

Good onya Ags, you are their hero, the doctors hero, not the victims hero

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

First link is from 2013. Second link: 1 bad doctor out of a thousand doesn't make all doctors bad.

But please tell me: if doctors are so evil and incompetent, what would you do if you or your family have an accident? I'm sure you wouldn't visit a hospital, even after a car crash, seeing as hospitals are full of evil and incompetent/ parasites doctors?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Oh because I offered a link that's a few years old, that means it's wrong, didn't happen, that the medical system is improved
I can't believe the ignorance of some people

Unfortunately when it comes to health care..

First link, do you think the situation has improved since 2013, can you show me evidence.
Second link is a good indication the validity of the first link
Anyway Ags, how many bad doctors is an acceptable number, in percentages is fine thanks

I go to a doctor obviously, my point is that they can and are at times not up to the standard they should be
I think the holistic approach probably has a number of quacks in it as well, but also a number of people who are genuine
When people dismis alternative medicine, I want to reflect their stupidity and dismis modern medicine the same way

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Oh because I offered a link that's a few years old, that means it's wrong, didn't happen, that the medical system is improved

When we talk about statistics then yes you have to show the latest data, and whilst in the US medical malpractice is #3, in Australia is not even top 6. So yes, try again.

First link, do you think the situation has improved since 2013, can you show me evidence.

I showed you already with the the link I posted about causes of death in Australia.

Second link is a good indication the validity of the first link
Anyway Ags, how many bad doctors is an acceptable number, in percentages is fine thanks

Doctors are humans like the rest of us, of course you are going to find a bad apple sometime, but that doesn't make all doctors are evil/scum/whatever childish name you called them on your previous post.

Some taxi drivers have raped passengers: are we going to avoid all taxi drivers now and call all of them rapists?
Some pilots have committed suicide by crashing their plane and killing all passengers, are we to avoid flying and call all pilots crazy?
Some bus drivers have driven their buses under the influence, crashed and killed people. Are we to avoid all buses and call all bus drivers drunks and drug addicts?

No, because a couple of bad apples doesn't mean everybody in the same profession is bad. So what you and some other (obviously non-medical trained) people are implying is completely silly.

I go to a doctor obviously, my point is that they can and are at times not up to the standard they should be
I think the holistic approach probably has a number of quacks in it as well, but also a number of people who are genuine
When people dismis alternative medicine, I want to reflect their stupidity and dismis modern medicine the same way

I do not dismiss complementary medicine at all, but I dismiss what doesn't have evidence behind it. That is the sort of quackery I fight, simply to protect the gullible or the scientific illiterate that cannot understand they are selling them something that is a lie.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Yep. Nothing wrong with adjunct therapy as long as it is not contraindicated. So in that context "holistic medicine" is fine.

Forgoing "conventional" therapy has killed more people than not. I'm one of those "nots."

edit on 6/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

You might want to actually listen to the information presented in the one hour video.

I've noticed that replies on this thread have been off-topic in that debate about proper health care has nothing to do with whether or not circumstances surrounding reported deaths are suspicious.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Maybe "alternative medicine healers" can't heal themselves.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Maybe you are commenting on something you know nothing about: the information presented in the video of the OP.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

Maybe you are commenting on something you know nothing about: the information presented in the video of the OP.

Maybe I have better things to do than watch a pointless video.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

You might want to actually listen to the information presented in the one hour video.

Why would anyone listen to nonsense?

Why even listen to someone who thinks pseudoscience peddlers are being systematically killed because of the pseudoscience they peddle?

I don't think that's a fair argument at all. How can you trust everything you are told by the pharmaceutical industry, mainstream media and governments. What's to say there isn't something more to this? Do you read, hear or watch something and just nod away, accepting everything as fact, asking no questions?

My own experience with PTSD (however minor this experience is on the grand scale) is enough to tell me that the elite lie, the pharmaceutical industry lies. I was struggling with PTSD for 5 years before I saught help, was given anti-depressants for the following 3 years. During my time on anti-depressants I saw a psychiatrist for 1 year and a psychologist for 2. That's 8 years living with PTSD and nothing worked. I was introduced to cannabis 10 months ago. Smoked it for 6 months. PTSD is gone. No longer smoke it.

See how many years the government has tried to sell the idea that cannabis is a dangerous, addictive drug that leads to psychosis and deaths? They do this to continue the sale of drugs. You don't have to watch the above video to know that governments lie and will go to great lengths to cover things up.

Cannabis is just a small issue, which you'll see nowadays is slowly unraveling. How far do you think they would go to hide larger issues?
edit on 7/6/18 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

I don't think that's a fair argument at all. How can you trust everything you are told by the pharmaceutical industry, mainstream media and governments.

Irrelevant "whataboutism." "Fifty mysterious deaths" has become an internet parlor game. "Mysterious death" is vague enough to include everything from suicides and traffic accidents to long term illnesses like cancer. You then link them together to prove that the government is hiding extraterrestrials, has super secret weapons, is poisoning our air with chemtrails, etc, etc, etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

A refusal to listen is willful ignorance and callous when the subject matter is murder.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

A refusal to listen is willful ignorance and callous when the subject matter is murder.

It is only murder in your dreams.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I've noticed that replies on this thread have been off-topic in that debate about proper health care has nothing to do with whether or not circumstances surrounding reported deaths are suspicious.

Well, let's see:

-Dr Bradstreet's clinic was raided after 5 of his patients died. He was using unlicensed treatments, such as GcMAF which was with human blood. A couple of days later he killed himself. The family hired a private investigator who found nothing, but of course Erin Elizabeth, wife of the infamous Mercola, see it differently.

-Nick Gonzalez died of a heart attack? What's suspicious about that?..... I think people watch too many movies... But please post his alleged wife's autopsy so I can read it.

- Abdul Kareem was another heart attack. There have been many footballers and sports men who were incredibly fit and died of sudden death (aka massive heart attack). I don't see a conspiracy about footballers......

- Dr Marshall was a surgeon, not a holistic practitioner.

And so on. Please post the comprehensive list of those 90 doctors and we can all analyze their deaths. All I have seen with this video is Erin constantly saying she has no proof of a connection and lots of useless talk and little data or evidence.

This conspiracy wouldn't work in Europe where healthcare is social.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
People need to remember that the Deep State has advanced technology that can induce heart attacks.

People also need to focus and not be steered away from the subject at hand by nonsensical or off-topic remarks.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

People also need to focus and not be steered away from the subject at hand by nonsensical or off-topic remarks.

Pointing out the obvious fallacies in the video is neither "off topic" nor nonsensical. Refusing to address the criticism is both.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

People need to remember that the Deep State has advanced technology that can induce heart attacks.

Ok, show us the evidence, that's all we ask.

Terrible when they go off topic! Luckily I never do, so here is the second part reply to the video in your OP:

-Olivia Arevalos Lomas: was killed in Perú by one of her patients, a Canadian man, in front of many people. There have been lots of activists killed in Latin America in the past decade, all fighting to keep foreign companies off their lands, but this has nothing to do with the Holistic practitioners allegedly being killed. This is about land and if you would visit Latin America (I lived there for several years) you would understand what's going on, and it has nothing to do with Erin's fantasies.

Here is the investigation by The Guardian (mentioned in the video by Erin) so everybody can read and see the problem is about land, not alternative medicine:

-- LINK -- LINK --

- Dr Sebi died in Honduras where he had been jailed for laundering money illegally. He was 82 and of course he could have never survived a Hondurian jail. Another non suspicious death.

Do you know how many doctors die in the US alone every year? more than 6000.

I watched the whole video and all she talked about was unrelated tragedies, but please post other names which I don't think you will, OP, as it will burst Erin's bubble of lies and fantasy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join