It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Mysterious Deaths of Holistic Doctors

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The YouTube channel "A Right to Know" is hosted by investigative journalist Sherry Beall. I like her reports because she often refers to we the people, which is an expression I use myself.

This interview is of the owner of the website Health Nut News, Erin Elizabeth.

There are two things going on with these deaths: Big Pharma protecting their profits, and the depopulation agenda of the Deep State.

The profit motive is self-explanatory.

The depopulation agenda is probably an overall contempt for humanity held by the "elite," who believe themselves superior and needing to reduce our numbers so they can stay in power, which they believe is rightfully their position.

It's our job as we the people to educate ourselves.

Once we know the truth, we know what to do.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Maybe they died because they practiced only holistic treatments on themselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

You might want to actually listen to the information presented in the one hour video.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt

Maybe they died because they practiced only holistic treatments on themselves.

You beat me to it!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

You might want to actually listen to the information presented in the one hour video.

Why would anyone listen to nonsense?

Why even listen to someone who thinks pseudoscience peddlers are being systematically killed because of the pseudoscience they peddle?
edit on 24 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Why even listen to someone who think pseudoscience peddlers are being systematically killed because of the pseudoscience the peddle?

I will tell you. I had a condition, was on all sorts of drugs......cut salt, sugar and the drugs went to a non-processed food diet, frozen no cans, with lean meat and greens. WaLa no more condition. And its not just the drug firms it the causers of the conditions which are about equal with drug firms in $ realized.

FACT there is no money for so many in eating right. The biggest danger to those affected is not alt-meds so much as a human friendly diet.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I haven't watched the video, so I cannot speak to the claims in the video itself. I have, however, followed the story, and I'm not sure what to believe. Neither "side" is fully and fairly representing the whole truth.

For example, several of these doctors are reportedly to have been working with GcMAF for autism, and other diseases, including cancer. It is represented as a "natural" product.... and the human body does indeed make a protein called GcMAF (Globulin component Macrophage Activation Factor). But the GcMAF being sold is not the natural human protein. And the profit model for marketing the synthetic GcMAF follows the same (patent) profit model as every Big Pharma product. It is what it is, but it's disingenuous to portray these holistic doctors as any less profit-motivated than any other doctor.

I would also add that in the case of at least one of the holistic doctors, Dr. Bradstreet, had been focusing more on the benefits of medical cannabis, and had been active in its legalization in Colorado (iirc) and perhaps elsewhere. He had been one of the pioneers in the use of GcMAF, but by the time of his death, his research was concentrating on cannabis.

I suspect the cannabis research is a far greater threat to the industry than any synthetic products, because cannabis is accessible and usable by the patient without the middle man, and actually benefits many MANY diseases because cannabinoids are an essential part of making our immune systems function. We literally need cannabinoids to maintain, nurture and nurse our health.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Nature is full of medicine; essentially all medicine "drugs" are derived from / inspired by natural compounds (that cant be patented and money hand over fist).

When i see the word "Holistic" I picture "energy healers", and all that other zany quack stuff (I've seen huge lists of quack snip lol).

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Why even listen to someone who think pseudoscience peddlers are being systematically killed because of the pseudoscience the peddle?

I will tell you. I had a condition, was on all sorts of drugs......cut salt, sugar and the drugs went to a non-processed food diet, frozen no cans, with lean meat and greens. WaLa no more condition. And its not just the drug firms it the causers of the conditions which are about equal with drug firms in $ realized.

FACT there is no money for so many in eating right. The biggest danger to those affected is not alt-meds so much as a human friendly diet.

I dunno I remember being indoctrinated pretty heavy into eating properly when I was in school. I don't see where people being to lazy to eat real food is a conspiracy. I'm pretty sure most people know better than to eat # they just do it anyway.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Good exercise and diet are always essential.

Woo and pseudoscience aren't.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Why even listen to someone who thinks pseudoscience peddlers are being systematically killed because of the pseudoscience they peddle?

If you want to stay healthy eat a high alkaline diet and do not drink bad water.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nature is full of medicine; essentially all medicine "drugs" are derived from / inspired by natural compounds (that cant be patented and money hand over fist).

When i see the word "Holistic" I picture "energy healers", and all that other zany quack stuff (I've seen huge lists of quack snip lol).

I see what you mean.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Much true there. My point is that so much medicine is made for the effects of the diet. I thought I was eating healthy for most of my life.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

eat a high alkaline

Have you ever heard of homeostasis?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

To perceive the energy field radiating from a life form as ‘zany’ seems rather unscientific, and predisposes you toward unbelief that such a force carries energy. I guess you are ready for some lessons. I will try to be brief.

Consider the indescribable sudden rush you get when exposed to LZ, basically a heroin and coke ‘contact high’ pushed through zany interaction with quantum field electrons. How is it possible to be thus affected merely by ‘energy’?

In the case of ‘quackish energy’ healers, my guess would be that you shouldn’t worry too much about such encounters. Believe me, they have no energy to waste.

This may seem rudimentary, but I wanted to use an example you could understand, and
possibly accept, learn from.

# 988

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
time.com...

Medical error is the third leading cause of death in the US 2016, hmmm

But hey, let's go after the hippies and pretend the doctors earning millions are super heroes
Staggers me the ignorance here on ats

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

That was a hilariously well-tossed word salad.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The answer to that isn't to rely on diluted garbage, placebos, and magic energy.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

And big pharma isn't peddling their own pseudo-science and propaganda?? There is a reason why doctors push these dangerous pills on people.. They get influenced by pharmaceutical companies. It's documented and been reported by major news organizations.

It's come to the point that people are looking at alternative ways of treatment because they see the arms of big pharma moving and manipulating.

Now, I'm not arguing for or against the OPs video, but THERE IS a campaign to crush alternative non-mainstream treatments. It's not all pseudo science, you can earn degrees in these types of fields.

Just be careful of the snake oil

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Evil-guy island mentality.

This notion that people go to school for years and put in so much hard work just so they cpuld harm others for money is a joke.

Its the worst logical fallacy of this entire issue.

You can earn a degree in a ton of bull#. Doesnt mean that brand of bull# is legitimate science.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join