It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner laptop: 700k+ emails and backups to all the destroyed blackberrys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I've read that as well.. about two years ago.. Don't get me wrong,.. but getting impatient. I understand to take down a cabal you need an infrastructure.... but damn...
I have wondered if that was the real reason for Muller's SC ...to sanitize the situation .

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That is one of the least believable "articles" I have ever read. I'm talking about this one: bigleaguepolitics.com...

Are people really gullible enough to believe that a bunch of high profile folks and Yale sorority girls are going to watch snuff films together... in what sounds like a party where the supposed person giving "testimony" (no link to who or what he was giving testimony to) is a random weed dealer who just decided to go to the "lame party"?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The force is strong on this one.

'some fear the light
'some hope for obliveration

I just hope we see.
edit on 23-6-2018 by EartOccupant because: Uncontrolled sprite

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

If these politicians/aids had committed 1/10th of these transgressions 100 years ago, they would be swinging from lamp posts for treason.

Yup, you're right. I agree 100% as do many many others I am pretty certain.

How much longer will you give it?

Did you not read the post of mine I quoted?

If, by the end of this year we don't see someone like DWS or Huma dealt some sort of significant consequence... I'll keep right on posting on these boards and working to make a life for myself, friends, and family as best I can.

We know that the political class don't care about those to whom they are (in theory) beholden but rather line their own pockets, scratch the backs of those who helped get them there, and cover for one another because they've all got their hands in the cookie jar.

What more can any of us do?

Quoting myself, again, from elsewhere:

Mortgages, cell phones, football, celebrity gossip, credit card bills, Xbox, PlayStation, Facebook, debt, a job (or 2, or 3), more debt, car notes, electricity bills, grocery bills, ad naseum...

I will not be a willing participant to this mirage anymore.

Moving to a deserted island, remote forest, secluded mountain cave or the like then?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Sure! Among other strategies they are

"normalizing" "ridiculing" , overfeeding , desensitizing, dumbing down.

Be awake.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

If these politicians/aids had committed 1/10th of these transgressions 100 years ago, they would be swinging from lamp posts for treason. Where are the prison sentences and not some low level person getting paid handsomely for taking a fall? Where are the rico laws that will strip said politician of ALL their wealth and not just a meager fine pretending to resemble a slap on the wrist?
Maybe it goes down like it did in Saudi Arabia . That was a lot of personal coin that became State funds very quickly

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I hope you don't go anywhere in the event of better or worse. I appreciate your well thought out reasoning and posts.

If the end of the year comes and goes without anything or anybody being handed a punishment that would be handed out to anyone of us lesser folk, would you simply reconsider the entire structure being corrupt? Would you consider the entire system being there as an illusion to distract us on the unimportant things while the controllers are busy pulling the levers on things that do matter?

I am not asking anyone to shut up. I am not asking anyone to believe what I believe. I am simply trying to figure out how and why people buy into this illusion. I get excited when thinking of ways to change this system, truly change this system and take us off the chess board so they will go bother someone else.

I get excited to think we will start making changes, real changes. I get excited to think what this country could be again. Noble and honorable in all sense and not just small unimportant compartments.

I have changed my anger and guilt into amusement from opening my eyes. Look at all of the anger and hatred that people build up in simply supporting their side, let along supporting and defending this entire system ....'but but but, my side is good, your side is bad'.

But at some point amusement became less satisfying. Seeing everyone get so worked up, getting played all of the #ing time is stirring up the anger again. It isn't because I feel superior but because I would actually like to be surrounded by other humans that are content and happy. I am selfish. Very very selfish. I wish the people around me would be happy so I could harmonize and sync with the good vibes. The anger and hatred isn't much fun to be surrounded by, especially if you are not in that current state.

I am just curious. Why don't people set time frames? Is it because they would have to change the foundation they have built to understand this reality? Consequences? It is just easier to keep on extending and maybe adding a little pray. Prayer that a superhero (Q) will show up and make this all good again?

Can that even happen with US being like we are or would we be back in the exact same spot within 8 years?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
a reply to: Boadicea

That is one of the least believable "articles" I have ever read. I'm talking about this one: bigleaguepolitics.com...

I actually agree as far as the story about the party goes... but I do believe that this guy is making the claims, and it seems has made some effort to substantiate his claims -- and himself.

Are people really gullible enough to believe that a bunch of high profile folks and Yale sorority girls are going to watch snuff films together... in what sounds like a party where the supposed person giving "testimony" (no link to who or what he was giving testimony to) is a random weed dealer who just decided to go to the "lame party"?

I don't have any problem believing that crazy partiers would do crazy things, especially when we're talking about young and inexperienced college girls and freaking crazy perverts. I do find it hard to believe that it's this particular group of creepers all at this party. That's just pretty darn convenient, eh?

However, as I said, I do believe that this guy is making this claim. If he's lying, and I'm not ruling it out, then why? Perhaps for some kind of personal glory -- his 15 minutes of fame so to speak -- but this is a rather weird way to do so. So maybe, but I don't think so. More likely to muddy the waters or distract or deflect or just plant deliberate disinfo to discredit genuine info. I really don't know.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
st: Light
sd. Brightness

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Thank you, I appreciate the response and do apologize for the snark in my previous response.

Corruption is something we have been dealing with since before we began writing things down and is likely something that will haunt us long after you and I are both dust.

Rather than the usual, "power corrupts," mantra people always chant, I prefer the much more subtle,"Power attracts the corruptible. Suspect all who seek it," of Frank Herbert.

Those who seek power place themselves into positions in which they have to repay favors to others who helped them achieve that power.

The system we have may be rotten to the core (another Herbert quote, "rot at the core spreads outward," is applicable) and so, that rot must be excised or eventually morbidity occurs to such an extant that it cannot be remedied; we're not far from that spot now.

But how to do so without killing the host?

Is the cancer our country (really all countries of the world, because I know that's how widespread the corruption is) is infected with terminal?

I don't know, but I hope that it isn't.

And in regards to a certain alphabetic internet phenomena, I will admit that the yarns spun are quite compelling and that many of the things that we have seen in the world (Saudi Arabian monarchy shake up, North Korea talking peace, the many resignations and criminal referrals as mentioned prior, etc) lend more than a little weight to their credibility in my mind.

For my part, I am merely moseying in the same direction, but have not yet fully hopped on the bandwagon. The music is catchy and I like the melody, but we have yet to see if it really is showing us a way out or if it's just a part of the grand illusion after all.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: EartOccupant

The first step is acceptance. Acceptance that this system is working exactly as designed.

Oh no... With all due respect, I see it exactly the opposite... This is NOT how the system was designed. This is what happens when the system is compromised and corrupted under color of law. And it is criminal.

The people that fill these political positions are the exact type of psychopaths that are required.

And these are the exact type of psychopaths that can and will and do twist and tweak and twerk the laws for power and control.

We have been trying to change this system for how long now? Has it gotten any better or have our freedoms simply eroded year after year?

It's exactly those changes that have eroded our freedoms and weakened our nation and our people.

Yes, the PTB would very much like us to believe that our (ahem) "democracy" is the problem... and would very much like us all to believe that we don't have a Constitutional Republic. The PTB would very much like us to believe that free market capitalism is the problem... and not the crony capitalist corporatocracy that has overwhelmed the free market. I could go on and on.

When we change ourselves and stop worrying about this gigantic cluster, we will finally have the power to change this system.

When we change ourselves, we will finally have the power to return to the founding principles and laws that once made us free, prosperous, innovative and honorable. In other words, what really made us great.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And if pigwoman herself had been elected we not only would never have heard of any of this,but the cabal would have doubled down on their vile deception.Crushing anyone who dared even suggest their take over of the country!Filthy scum.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I will put my house on the line that Trump knows EXACTLY what is on that laptop, every single piece of info there is on there. I would bet QANON has it ALL. Everything! We will see in a few months and you'll see I'm right.
edit on 24-6-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So, put out the word...first three people to honestly testify about the email and Blackberry information, in their entirety, and you get immunity. Lie once and the immunity is off the table...wonder how many would be added ti the Clinton Cartel dead list?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Not to pat myself on the back, but I said a long time ago that the fact that the NYPD is now involved is going to sink the FBI, Weiner, Abedin, HRC, etc.

Because the NYPD is only willing to sit on the sidelines as long as some form of "justice" seems to be progressing forward - even if it's barely crawling along.

They're not perfect - but as a whole the NYPD possess a sense of integrity about justice.

The "powers that be" - or used to be - know this. They hate it, but they know it.

Watch...

edit on 6/24/2018 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I had to take the time to sign in just to say.....Thank you. Great mindsthink alike

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This is an incredible development

A new investigation is not only warranted, but seemingly should result in prosecution for evidence tampering at a minimum

Assuming the DOJ decides to do its job, that is

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: howtonhawky

If this Potus does not sort things out ( with assistance of willing thinking people)

There will NOT be a next Potus of any significance or whatsoever.

It's all ruined or destroyed?

I let the reader decide.

as you are letting the reader decide are you sure they have enough relevant information as to whats really going on?
Which is for the catholics to transfer power over to the chinese let me give them some additional titbits of info that they are most definitely going to need in order to get a grasp on the minefield of world politics.

The united states lies about calling itself a christian country when in reality it is catholic, the american IRS pays 10% of all american taxes as a tithe to our saturnalian lowlife cousins in rome, wikileaks which was set up by CIA recruit julian assange attacked switzerland banking so that the catholics could get a nice slice of the pie as well as other reasons there are always several reasons to any event so in regard to wikileaks and edward snowden use hindsight and see what the outcome of their exposures were, loss of freedoms i think you will find.

Abraham Lincoln was quoted as saying that the jesuits were funding the american civil war combined with emperor maximillian's and the rothschilds backing of terrorist group the james younger gang, frank james then became john d rockerfeller have a look at the photos on george soros's wikipedia.

we know that if the catholics funded every other revolution across the planet from the russians in 1914 to napoleon with the freemasons backing the uprising in france, after the rothschilds who stole all englands stock market at the end of the napoleonic war in 1815 and then in 1910 bought over the saxe coburg family to take over the english royal family and then 4 years later they had all the aristocrats killed in ww1 apparently this is the first war where officers were killed.
and then installing winston churchill a rothschild and a german who took us properly into ww2 which enabled america to take all of englands gold and then some more.
now we have a look at chairman mao (a guy who had a penchant for 12 year old girls) firstly any revolution has to have funding from outside its borders its impossible to stock pile enough weapons in order to overthrow a government with a standing military without help and help was to come by the catholics in return for giving the chinese ruling class the worlds money in return for introducing christianity into china.
so we see china getting all the manufacturing jobs and building up their economy stephen bell a famous economist wrote a book released in 1972 cant remember the title but its a fascinating look into how they run the world that clearly outlined the transition to a service based society could only lead a country to its death and now america has closed all its factories and now there's no money but don't worry britain has endured decades of poverty with a psychopathic government which believes stumulating crime is the best way for english people to live reference for this is a brief history of crime

Hitchens lives not far from me in Oxford, a beautiful, enriching city largely at peace with itself, blessed with a low crime rate

oxford is an upper class area with satanic connections freemasonry is very popular in oxford another catholic arm and to show how compassionate the oxfordians are they have just attacked the homeless driving them away with crazy fines and no doubt policemen getting an opportunity to stand over other humans who have normally been abused.

Homeless people putting their possessions in shop doorways in Oxford have been threatened with fines of up to £2,500. Legal notices have been pinned on to bags belonging to rough sleepers, warning that they could be prosecuted by Oxford city council for being in breach of antisocial behaviour laws

we know freemason karl marx and his communist writings are fully supported by the catholics with proof provided against the mary knoll nuns which has been backed by a whistleblower (read Is Alberto For Real for links to prove this) and separate evidence from some south american government proving theses nuns were trying to overthrow the government and install communism have a look at russia 100% proof with banking movements that the catholics funded the bolshevik revolution and what do we end up with communism and the wholesale slaughter of orthodox christians

slaughtering christians is the catholics main pasttime in 1215 all catholcs were they are duty bound to kill all christians this is a great guide to seeing for yourself who the bad guys are if they are killing christians (who are the original humans the thirteen tribes notice the israelies tell you there from the 12 tribes) then they are a catholic backed group so we have 90% of russian christians wiped out since 1914, assaad killing christians the cathars.
700K romany gypsies and their kids brainwashed by mengeles in a concentration camp were wiped out in ww2 by catholic created nazi party, ww2 was an atheist war yet the actors were catholic mussolini hitler franco, stalin as he was working for the bolsheviks, churchill goebbels himmler roosevelt was a protestant yet as we know america is a catholic country and so benefited from ww2 taking over the reserve currency (isn't america about to lose the reserve currency and it be handed over to china
hitler was just a catholic following orders who was brainwashed by the british military in 1912 for 9 months funny his missing 3 years coincided with the saxe coburg's coming over to england and hitlers sister's diary which her family found in the loft after she died in 1969 her house was destroyed in the last German air raid of the Liverpool Blitz on 10 January 1942 according to wikipedia, now we know hitler could not believe england would bother fighting against germany as he knew it was being controlled by germans all he had to do was surround england and stop its food supply england never had a chance of doing anything against germany so we apply a little hindsight and we look into the future and we see america is being shafted just the same as england was as will china after that and then what country after that maybe indonesia as they are being good catholics yes islam is a catholic religion they worship the black cube the muslims wiped out a million christians a while back and the aussie military is providing guns to the indo army to wipe out West Papuans 500k have been killed up to a couple of years ago more christians being killed by the catholics the tax office in oz was set up by the catholics around 1975ish.

well that's enough info for those who really do want to know the truth to start researching and make a decision.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Don't you love how they completed an investigation of hundreds of thousands of emails in just a few days. Like how fast of a speed reader do you need to be? And on the other side they have been investigating Trump and all his associated for years now?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Assuming the DOJ decides to do its job, that is

And therein lies the contemporary issue with our government--the jobs generally only get started, but never seen through to completion. And then, when nothing happens, these politicians are able to point to it a year or two down the road and say, "See, I didn't do anything wrong--I'm a scapegoat, a patsy, the target of a bitter 'other side' who are actually the evil ones throwing around false accusations."

All the while, there are spineless little sh*ts (SLSes) out there who know the complete truth about everything that is happening, and they sit in the dark corner, silent and in passive or active conspiracy with the main players--for money, or fear for their life, or who knows, but there they sit.

The SLSes out there are the bigger problem, IMO.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join