It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Channel That Is a Goldmine of Information

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
There are no ALIEN SPECIES among mankind these days. UFO are just that, and nothing more. You all realize that the international space station would have been destroyed by a UFO. Anyway it stuff helps sells books and puts a few bucks into some peoples pockets.

Says the person who has never had close encounter of the 2nd, 3rd or 4th kind....

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

David Wilcock has been doing weekly episodes on Gaia for five years, where he cites experiments conducted and documents produced by unappreciated scientists who are going up against the dogma that is enforced by the Deep State so that they can stay in power.

So instead of thread saying you like Wilcox why not do a thread about these "cited experiments"?

Bring the documented work here and let ATSers look over it and see if its legit or just more BS that may of Wilcox's guests push.

There is so much at stake.

Riiiiiiiiight.

This is why minions rely on ridicule; it is a cheap shot that often works to shut people up.

how about you post something real to look at?

Like those cited experiments, who did them, where and when they were done and the results.

For the good of humanity.

Oh think of the children people

everyone donate to Davids paypal account because so much is at stake and its for the good of humanity

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Whats the score no links yet even when you claim all the great evidence and experiments, so give us all an example you have had plenty of time to provide one.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
I haven’t read The Synchronicity Key yet. I have it on order.

I have to read this book now because in the video “David Wilcock on Jimmy Carter,” I was thoroughly intrigued by David’s statement that in The Synchronicity Key he writes about the fact that “. . . Jimmy Carter is the reincarnation of a historical figure in the Roman Empire . . . “

I am reading The Synchronicity Key now, and I'm finding it to be very thought-provoking, because it seems to me that he's saying that built in to the universe are cycles that cause world history to unfold the way it does.

I'm asking myself, "Well, then, does it make no difference what we do, because it's all mapped out for us anyway?"

I'm back browsing this channel this morning and listening to this one:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Still none of those cited documents and experiments you mentioned?

You said there is so much at stake,

What are you waiting for?

These cited experiments and documents are.....cited as you say.

For academic documents to be cited and peer reviewed it must be available where colleagues can view the work.

Just link to where these studies and documents can be found without needing to subscribe to any charlatans website.

I like a lot of what David has to say about synchronicity and a few other things but he is just another actor selling entertainment that he has a lot of interest in.

because it seems to me that he's saying that built in to the universe are cycles that cause world history to unfold the way it does.

He is using this idea not introducing it as new, its been entertained by many, some use astrology others use other mediums of information to put forth their ideas about universal cycles that influence our reality.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Do your own homework.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

originally posted by: one4all
Someone needs to tell this guy and Corey Goode to STFU or tell everyone where they can go to sign up for the Earth Defense Force....I say let Elon Musk and Branson and the other young guns build the ships and train the Troops …..but lets mobilise ASAP.....lets build ourselves a big bad FLEET of neutral dimension Craft of a huge GLOBAL number......we will need 500 million Troops to get it off the ground and another 500 million phased in within five years......you will learn as you work on-the-fly....we will need to go commandeer a couple or three proper 2/3 moon sized rocks from the Asteroid Belt to hollow out and build into Inter-Stellar Craft........time to get the ball rolling....we should use the Mayan technology and work with stone.

Easier to just build the craft and put a nice thick skin on it, what are you going to do with all the rock you dug out of the asteroid ? what if the asteroid has fault lines you did not see on first inspection ? What if all asteroids are not solid ?

The general idea is to follow David Hamels advice and build a ship like the his out of a piece of the Canadian Shield.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well I do find the interviews with Emery Smith interesting enough....and Pete Peterson is also interesting.....their videos led me to the FoxP2 gene and the forkhead box P2 protein which led me to genetic research being done on Neandertals and some really interesting laboratory procedures utilised to produce a more accurate DNA profile of Neandertal.....these guys have indirectly led people to a cure for cancer and also to the methodology required to restore our inborn telepathy.....lol...they have killed cancer and also usurped spoken language in one fell swoop.

Emery Smith discusses technologys which are based upon Royal Rife...Hulda Clark...Wilbert Smith and others...I wonder if Emery is related to Wilbert.....these are all non-mainstream data based technologies however the critical information is hidden within the public domain and anyone can build this stuff .

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Do your own homework.

classic post from those awoken to the truth.

edit:

Homework done, however I was asking about the documents you mentioned.

The cited ones that should be very easy to link.
edit on 18-7-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
OP I don't need any crooked Publisher controlled so-called Peer-Reviewed BS to make my world go round....I understand language and how to use a book and a search engine.....these people all have bits and pieces of the entire story....and none of the truth is easy to find if you cannot separate yourself from the eons old scam of manipulation via the published peer approval method of suppression and control.....those days are over and to be honest those who stand there and demand only peer approved proof sound and look like Illuminatti and present as a part of the problem not a part of the solution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join