It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Channel That Is a Goldmine of Information

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
good lord.
this thread cant be serious.

English may not be your first language, but your “good lord” colloquialism is spot-on. Another good one from The South, “Bless her heart” — she thinks it’s real.

Looking forward to this weekend’s serving of Humanoidlord’s freaky tales of humanoid encounters

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Jordan will be at DisclosureFest this weekend in LA with David Wilcock and others.

I hope conferences will help to bring about Disclosure.

It seems that for the majority of people, it has to be the government and the mainstream media admitting the truth, in order for them to overcome their fear, and change their mind. They are programmed and only those who programmed them can undo it.

But maybe the conferences help set the stage in some way.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
3000 Alien species my ASS
Guess what everything will still be incoming when your pushing up the daisies!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Big claims need big proof we never see any just quotes from fantasists and the gullible accepting it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Someone needs to tell this guy and Corey Goode to STFU or tell everyone where they can go to sign up for the Earth Defense Force....I say let Elon Musk and Branson and the other young guns build the ships and train the Troops …..but lets mobilise ASAP.....lets build ourselves a big bad FLEET of neutral dimension Craft of a huge GLOBAL number......we will need 500 million Troops to get it off the ground and another 500 million phased in within five years......you will learn as you work on-the-fly....we will need to go commandeer a couple or three proper 2/3 moon sized rocks from the Asteroid Belt to hollow out and build into Inter-Stellar Craft........time to get the ball rolling....we should use the Mayan technology and work with stone.

Easier to just build the craft and put a nice thick skin on it, what are you going to do with all the rock you dug out of the asteroid ? what if the asteroid has fault lines you did not see on first inspection ? What if all asteroids are not solid ?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Ridicule (a fallacy of reason) of him in potential replies to this opening post should be viewed as irrelevant, in my opinion.

What about firm dismissal? Is that irrelevant? His track record suggests that he is full of BS. Every year is the year of "Disclosure," yet it never materializes. At this point, he is a religious leader, not a researcher.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
At this point, he is a religious leader, not a researcher.

No, he's not.

His work in investigating suppressed science is superb.

His Wisdom Teachings series on Gaia is the best information available today to understand how the universe actually works.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Ridicule (a fallacy of reason) of him in potential replies to this opening post should be viewed as irrelevant, in my opinion.

What about firm dismissal? Is that irrelevant? His track record suggests that he is full of BS. Every year is the year of "Disclosure," yet it never materializes. At this point, he is a religious leader, not a researcher.

I agree with you. That Corey Goode and David Wilcock I think are more bs than anything else. I prefer listening to Timothy Good as he acknowledges that disclosure is not for anytime soon. As I stated before, his video " Timothy Good interviewed in Denver Colorado, 2007" is interesting, especially toward the e

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

How the universe actually works , anyone can claim anything when they can't actually prove it they will always get someone to buy into it as we can see.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

He brings it on himself.

If you choose to believe the message of David Wilcock that is your choice but he will not bring you disclosure.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

David Wilcock has been doing weekly episodes on Gaia for five years, where he cites experiments conducted and documents produced by unappreciated scientists who are going up against the dogma that is enforced by the Deep State so that they can stay in power.

Minions of the Deep State also resist giving up their dogma.

There is so much at stake.

This is why minions rely on ridicule; it is a cheap shot that often works to shut people up.

The price we all pay for going along with it is that progress is delayed.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Advertising for the Wilcox youtube channel.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

For the good of humanity.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Guess if it's working for Trump the Deep State is a bandwagon worth jumping on but it doesn't change the fact that his words are what he should be judged on and his words damn him to ridicule.

Is he still claiming to be Edger Cayce reincarnated ?

edit on 23-6-2018 by gortex because: format

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I haven’t read The Synchronicity Key yet. I have it on order.

I have to read this book now because in the video “David Wilcock on Jimmy Carter,” I was thoroughly intrigued by David’s statement that in The Synchronicity Key he writes about the fact that “. . . Jimmy Carter is the reincarnation of a historical figure in the Roman Empire . . . “

Reincarnation is a manifestation of consciousness, which is the underlying source of all that is.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

English may not be your first language, but your “good lord” colloquialism is spot-on. Another good one from The South, “Bless her heart” — she thinks it’s real.

like a A.I i watch the behaviour of others and the meaning of their words

Looking forward to this weekend’s serving of Humanoidlord’s freaky tales of humanoid encounters

this week i will try something very different, i won't spoil anything, i just want to say that i am 100% sure it will be a quite popular thread

(if you are a menber at the other forums i am a menber on, you already knows what it will be, but thats beside the point)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
a reply to: wmd_2008

David Wilcock has been doing weekly episodes on Gaia for five years, where he cites experiments conducted and documents produced by unappreciated scientists who are going up against the dogma that is enforced by the Deep State so that they can stay in power.

There is so much at stake.

This is why minions rely on ridicule; it is a cheap shot that often works to shut people up.

The price we all pay for going along with it is that progress is delayed.

Relax.....the information we are getting today from Dave and Corey and others is very very very old data.....TPTB have had this data for a long time...…...I personally had their entire story explained to me when I was a small kid by Military tasked Humans wearing one-piece blue uniforms...we shouldn't have been sending signals out into the Universe willy-nilly.....there is a GREATER UNIVERSAL HUMANITY and we have enemies.....big badarse ones bent on wiping us out completely....we are located far far from the frontlines of this Universal level conflict....we WERE basically a hidden outpost of humanity left un-noticed and untouched until some idiots began sending out signals that have likely now made us a known quantity and a future target....it is only a matter of time....I say we ARM UP LOCK LOAD AND SMOKE EM......we MUST MOBILISE GLOBALLY......there will be no negotiations once the rubber hits the road....

We are BORN IN TO THIS UNIVERSAL CONFLICT...we CANNOT NEGOTIATE OUR WAY TO SELF-PRESERVATION THIS IS A SPECIES LEVEL ISSUE AS ALL ARE ON A UNIVERSAL LEVEL.....we are in it....and we HAVE TO WIN IT......rest assured we are responsible for our own survival and if we don't wipe out the current Global Cabal of money-mongers who are hiding technology from us all and are hiding truths from us we WILL ALL DIE we will be WIPED OUT ON A PLANETARY SCALE.....these fracking morons with quadzillions of dollars believe they can NEGOTIATE their way to survival and they are NOT aknowledging and considering a blood feud like what is coming for us as we speak....so it is up to us to slamdance this global cabal ASAP and bury them....so we can immediately come together on a unifed global scale.

Truth is we need HELP from Greater Humanity and the global powers that be have screwed our chances of getting the needed help....they have sold us out....we must remediate them all with no remorse nor mercy and with a passionate predjudice....because we have no time to spare nor to negotiate with them.

We must RE-POSSES and then MANUFACTURE a MASSIVE NUMBER of Craft for our species level defense force....screw the One World Order you idiots...we were born into a Greater universal Humanity and we will be treated as such by the enemies of said Humanity....wether our current money-mongering overseers tell us of our true history or not.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

its is stuff like this that makes me think ats, should have a downvote system

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Tell you what post a link to your best example I need a good laugh lets see what you come up with.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
David Wilcock is ok IMO. I kinda lost interest when he started stating that he was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

I can relate.

For me, it wasn't even that he started claiming he was the reincarnation of Cayce in and of itself. If that's what he believes, then so be it. My issue was his abandonment of logic and reasoning in his supporting "evidence" of the belief.

A paraphrased example: "My childhood friend was person 'X', and Cayce was related to person 'Y'. Person 'X' and person 'Y' kinda resemble each other! Therefore, I'm Cayce!".

I don't know if reincarnation is real or not, but I am open to the possibility that it exists. My issue was watching him clutch at illogical straws in order to stroke his own confirmation bias. That's what forces me to consider any of his claims with more than just a grain of salt.

That said, he is at least entertaining with his delivery, and I do occasionally view his material. I just don't trust that he really knows as much as he simply believes about a lot of what he brings forward.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join