It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In hearing voices something screamed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
One day i was attempting (with success) to silence voices by using a myriad of techniques ive developed for myself along with materials that reduce negative emf beings or computers or w/e they are.

Fed up i screamed silently in my head. I imagined the sound in my stomach simultaneously.

I heard..HEARD! The sound of a high pitch scream sound like a mile away. Louder than any human.

It was freaky. I vowed never to do that again. Maybe i might break the projector?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

What voices?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What voices?
I doubt they are the same voices you are hearing.
Yours Keepp repeating "maga", am i right?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

What voices?
nowadays they tell me im under arrest for creating time beings. Then they find stupid things to get me in hospital. Im thinking conspiracy there. Then if all that fails they do sound assaults using fridge and air conditioner to keep me awake. But i think my techniques got them off me.

This story is from like 3 months ago.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

What voices?
I doubt they are the same voices you are hearing.
Yours Keepp repeating "maga", am i right?

Lol..no..but funny.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Could you please do it again, and setup multiple voice recorders.. perhaps it can be captured on tape

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Could you please do it again, and setup multiple voice recorders.. perhaps it can be captured on tape
i could try but generaly this stuff rarely comes through on recordings. Once ive captured a voice that others heard.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I get sounds in my head from my epilepsy, they can sound sort of like voices but they are not. If I believed they were voices and interpreted them as so, maybe I would hear voices. Maybe you have some sort of temporal lobe or occipital lobe seizure activity going on. I mentioned before that I talk to myself in my head, discussing ways to do things. I do not talk outload, that is taboo in today's society. I have always done that, almost like having a conversation with a seperate part of my mind, possibly the subconscious. It works for me, I have always had an extremely mechanical aptitude on tests, I utilize this when taking tests a lot.

These voices in your head may just be that you started to talk to a different part of your mind, the sounds I get from the mild seizures could be interpretted as voices or screams some times, but I know they are not.

edit on 22-6-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I get sounds in my head from my epilepsy, they can sound sort of like voices but they are not. If I believed they were voices and interpreted them as so, maybe I would hear voices. Maybe you have some sort of temporal lobe or occipital lobe seizure activity going on. I mentioned before that I talk to myself in my head, discussing ways to do things. I do not talk outload, that is taboo in today's society. I have always done that, almost like having a conversation with a seperate part of my mind, possibly the subconscious. It works for me, I have always had an extremely mechanical aptitude on tests, I utilize this when taking tests a lot.

These voices in your head may just be that you started to talk to a different part of your mind, the sounds I get from the mild seizures could be interpretted as voices or screams some times, but I know they are not.

The sound gets centered in external noises like motors and fans. Not in my head or near ears anymore. My firm belief is it is a noise campaign.
edit on 22-6-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

[snipped]

Ill laugh along with you. Because tooth and nails form from a similar protien. If they use bone conduction/resonations then that working to dampen voices is logical and therefor not funny but out of context.
edit on 6.22.2018 by Kandinsky because: Removed quote of removed post

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: rickymouse

The sound gets centered in external noises like motors and fans. Not in my head or near ears anymore. My firm belief is it is a noise campaign.
. In our brains, we have a section that filters information and aids in removing background sounds, we basically ignore them. Part of my problem is that the filter system got damaged with my head injury. I am guessing you may have a similar problem. The dishwasher or vaccum used to send me running, it overloaded my brain.

Diet can control overexpression of the signals, cooked cabbage in soups is one of my best medicines. Potatoes also work. Most of the medicines that they treat epilepsy and delusion with are derived off of chemistries they discovered in nature and they exist in common foods you can buy at the store. It would be great if I could just take a pill, but I was severely intolerant to all four or five classes of anti-epileptics I took when taking them regularly. I cannot use just one food chemistry to control my problem either, that would be just like the side effects of the meds for me. I was amazed how strong some of these medical properties are in foods, foods I avoided before because I wanted to go go go go all the time before the head injury. Before they found I cannot tolerate the epilepsy meds, I had eaten probably no more than ten heads of cabbage total in my life, most of it in a dish of coleslaw at a fish fry or function. In the last maybe nine years or so, I have bought at least three hundred heads of cabbage. I have also eaten ten times the asparagus in the last nine years or so than I did the fifty years before that time.

Your actually symptoms almost sound like a mild brain injury caused my any number of problems in the past, even a small temporary blood flow problem. There are lots of sounds generated by things, we usually filter this stuff out with our minds, I do not remember that section of the brain that does that off hand. When I was on the meds for my epilepsy these sounds did often sound like voices, I would look around to see who was talking often, there was nobody there, the voices were just my brain interpretting sounds in the environments as voices when they really weren't. I learned a lot from that and I decided I wanted to learn more.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
And at the same time you and I need to be careful that we do not discount those that suffer from induced trauma.
Gang stalking is real.
Voice2skull technology is real.
Targeted Individuals is reala reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Ill laugh along with you. Because tooth and nails form from a similar protien.

Except ceratin is non-conductive.

Now excuse me, I have to go pick up the Howard Stern Show on my chompers.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ill laugh along with you. Because tooth and nails form from a similar protien.

Except ceratin is non-conductive.

Now excuse me, I have to go pick up the Howard Stern Show on my chompers.

Im not talking about regular electricty. And im think resonation. Did you know they make tooth resonating pens for spying? You hear it in your head.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That is because the teeth house an electro-magnetic charge within each tooth

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Im not talking about regular electricty.

Ohhhhhh, why didn't you say so? Irregular electricity makes so much more sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join