It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In hearing voices something screamed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: anotherside

I'm chiller than a Formal Chicken on an iceberg.

Its not funny what people get put through. Its not just mental delusion its torture and fear. Your like trump mocking the disabled in some elite ignorance.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
It's not just mental delusion...

When you think your toenails are talking to you it kinda is.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's not just mental delusion...

When you think your toenails are talking to you it kinda is.
well have a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Not laughing dude, pointing out reality.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

One day i was attempting (with success) to silence voices by using a myriad of techniques ive developed for myself along with materials that reduce negative emf beings or computers or w/e they are.

Fed up i screamed silently in my head. I imagined the sound in my stomach simultaneously.

I heard..HEARD! The sound of a high pitch scream sound like a mile away. Louder than any human.

It was freaky. I vowed never to do that again. Maybe i might break the projector?

How unearthly was it? Reason why I ask is because I had a traumatic (for me, at least) event happen that I think snapped my soul in half. When I found out what had happened, I heard a scream that I was *sure* came from me, Yet, my mouth wasn't open, and no one else heard anything, judging by the reaction from them. It was high pitched, and if it was a sound, would have deafened everyone within a 200 ft radius.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

One day i was attempting (with success) to silence voices by using a myriad of techniques ive developed for myself along with materials that reduce negative emf beings or computers or w/e they are.

Fed up i screamed silently in my head. I imagined the sound in my stomach simultaneously.

I heard..HEARD! The sound of a high pitch scream sound like a mile away. Louder than any human.

It was freaky. I vowed never to do that again. Maybe i might break the projector?

How unearthly was it? Reason why I ask is because I had a traumatic (for me, at least) event happen that I think snapped my soul in half. When I found out what had happened, I heard a scream that I was *sure* came from me, Yet, my mouth wasn't open, and no one else heard anything, judging by the reaction from them. It was high pitched, and if it was a sound, would have deafened everyone within a 200 ft radius.

It was like terror from a feminine aspect voice. But sounded like it came from the air. Like above the treeline and loud. No reports of it though. Which is strange because it sounded real like others should have heard but didnt.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It was like terror from a feminine aspect voice. But sounded like it came from the air. Like above the treeline and loud. No reports of it though. Which is strange because it sounded real like others should have heard but didnt.

Except for the location, I was *sure* others had heard it, and mine sounded female- but it was simply too hard to tell because of the raw pain coming from it. And me.

After this happened, well... bad things began to happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Except for the location, I was *sure* others had heard it, and mine sounded female- but it was simply too hard to tell because of the raw pain coming from it. And me.

After this happened, well... bad things began to happen.

Are you 2 saying you heard a scream and felt pain?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
*just stares at you*

edit on 22-6-2018 by wylekat because: Damn ATS. Keep the webpage where I stick it.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I was utterly knocked out of kilter. Physically, mentally, probably spiritually. Short of probably sitting on a nuke, it was the most devastating thing that I could (not be able to) imagine. It's been over 25 years, and I am not even close to recovered. The person responsible... May she never cross paths with me. It was *that* horrific.

ATS hiccuped, and the reply went to the wrong person.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I was utterly knocked out of kilter. Physically, mentally, probably spiritually. Short of probably sitting on a nuke, it was the most devastating thing that I could (not be able to) imagine. It's been over 25 years, and I am not even close to recovered. The person responsible... May she never cross paths with me. It was *that* horrific.

Im thinking this targeting method does these things to us. I think its implantation and atmospheric vessels. And time distortions.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

And time distortions.

Funny that you'd mention that... I have found I experienced an ME somewhere/ everywhere (???) between 1984/ 1986. This fun thing happened in 1990-ish. What's fun in my case is just about every instance of my schizophrenic symptoms has been experienced/ witnessed by people around me. The aforementioned (and I use the term loosely) "person" that does not want to ever come near me (insert murder and mayhem here), has been a singular source of said problems. Plus, like a ship dragging mines, I am pretty sure it's opened up a hell of paranormal and other experiences. To quote Winston from Ghostbusters: "I've seen **** that'll turn a man white.". And, I have. What makes this even worse- when I think my sanity is coming undone, that's when the wife or someone else pops up with "Ummm, did you see, hear, experience (insert random hilarious paranormal thing here)?" I just nod and roll my eyes at this point.

I'm seriously considering renting myself out to paranormal groups as a sort of party keg.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And time distortions.

Funny that you'd mention that... I have found I experienced an ME somewhere/ everywhere (???) between 1984/ 1986. This fun thing happened in 1990-ish. What's fun in my case is just about every instance of my schizophrenic symptoms has been experienced/ witnessed by people around me. The aforementioned (and I use the term loosely) "person" that does not want to ever come near me (insert murder and mayhem here), has been a singular source of said problems. Plus, like a ship dragging mines, I am pretty sure it's opened up a hell of paranormal and other experiences. To quote Winston from Ghostbusters: "I've seen **** that'll turn a man white.". And, I have. What makes this even worse- when I think my sanity is coming undone, that's when the wife or someone else pops up with "Ummm, did you see, hear, experience (insert random hilarious paranormal thing here)?" I just nod and roll my eyes at this point.

I'm seriously considering renting myself out to paranormal groups as a sort of party keg.

I read they use tech that affects your dimensional state somehow. Ive had paranormal along with techno abuse.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I hear they use radio waves

I've been hearing voices through. My speakers all the time

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don’t have much to add, but wanted to say I appreciate you guys sharing your stories on ATS. I find them interesting and a wonderful break from the political BS. I don’t know what others experience, but I keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly.

Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum.
Forum Guidelines

Please be aware of the guidelines in this forum.

Posts that do not respect the T&Cs or the OP will be removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I read they use tech that affects your dimensional state somehow. Ive had paranormal along with techno abuse.

Hell of a tech demo, if you ask me. When I began to give up and just call it witchcraft, Wife mentioned tech as well.

The next question- the $64,000 question of my entire mucked up life is... WHY?????? Who in the hell did I piss off??

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
hearingvoicesusa.org

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join