It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice its all about the Child Camps NOW in effect since b4 2014 btw and NOT the IG report?? Hmmmm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Why werent you outraged at Obama for keeping kids in cages?

different situation

personally i was not outraged at obama for that cause the kids came alone then

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Open sesame

Irony from March 2015

Mexican kids held for months as punishment for border-crossing

😲

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
why don't we punish the folks who hire illegals as they're criminals too?

A One million dollar fine for every illegal hired.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
The first story being an investigation that was done in collusion WITH the people & Dept's being investigated So it was all bull and a massive coverup. like i said Political Corruption Unhindered Unanswered Unaccountable ...

Got any proof? I'm tired of hearing about these dumb goal post relocations when these dumb carrots you guys get your hopes up about don't bear the fruits you hoped. IG report doesn't adhere to your preconceived biases? GOVERNMENT COVERUP! Bull#. Just cognitive dissonance and your ego preventing you from admitting you were wrong.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
But But

Report: Obama Administration Handed Child Migrants Over to Human Traffickers

The United States government placed an unknown number of Central American migrant children into the custody of human traffickers after neglecting to run the most basic checks on these so-called “caregivers,” according to a Senate report released on Thursday.

In the fall of 2013, tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors traveled to the U.S. southern border .....

link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: underwerks

If I break the law and go to jail do my kids go with me? Or do I get separated from them?

Do your kids get taken from you when you get a ticket for driving without insurance? Because crossing the border illegally is the same as that, a misdemeanor.

For an American.. For an illegal it is a one way ticket back to where you came from.

In the case of these children, obviously not.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Open sesame

Irony from March 2015

😲

Just like I told notsure, whataboutism. Stop trying to bring up prior failings as a distraction from current failings.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

different situation

personally i was not outraged at obama for that cause I hate trump and I am a huge hypocrite.

Fixed it for you..

link   
This news debate might continue for a few more days. I'm waiting for the grand finale to this entire drama. You guessed it -- the dead cage baby. It will happen and there will be riots.

link   
When it comes to government, unless it is blowing up foreign countries, it is mostly lip service.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Still a whataboutism. Obama's mistakes don't excuse the Trump admin for treating families at the border as they are treating them.

Because you really could not care less about those children Its ok you can admit it we all know..

This thread isn't about Obama! Nor is it about my feelings towards his immigration policies. You have no clue as to how I felt about them anyways and are just trying to get me into a weak gotcha moment. Damn. You guys are just incapable of discussing bad news about Trump are you? Everything has to circle back around to Obama or Hillary.

Hell this thread is basically just that. It's whining that this current disgusting policy by the Trump admin shouldn't be front in center in the news and instead we should be talking about the nothingburger that the IG report turned out to be.
edit on 18-6-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: underwerks

Do your kids get taken from you when you get a ticket for driving without insurance?

holy ignorance batman... driving w/o insurance (and A LOT of other misdemeanors) is an arrest able offense...

so like he said, when you get arrested (not ticketed) for driving w/o insurance, or selling drugs, or stealing, etc. etc. do you get to bring your kids with you to county jail? or are they taken away by CPS and put in a "holding facility"

exactly...

Not always. And even then if the police decide to arrest you they don’t take your kids and throw them in a foster home. They send them to relatives.

Holy ignorance Batman indeed.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
why don't we punish the folks who hire illegals as they're criminals too?

I've been saying this for decades..... This is exactly what needs to happen and it needs to be harsh...

Take away the money and incentives and watch illegal immigration numbers fall

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Wah.

Don't bring your kids here illegally then.

Problem solved!

Whew.

that was tough!

Now lets fix the economy.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Open sesame

Irony from March 2015

😲

well if a teenager is caught several times crossing the border then that is a different problem. That is a repeat offender and is more into felony territory than many of the families being detained now.

if one crosses the border once and seeks asylum that is not the same as being used as a mule and such.

another conflation of the issue here

we are now under a policy where every crossing is being treated as felons

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

different situation

personally i was not outraged at obama for that cause .

bs
i like trump
i am stating reality here and you are playing politics

Fixed it for you..

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Man! all I can say is that those Parrots on the Payroll from the lamestream media are working overtime to blame Obama's crap on Trump....problem is the libtards are exhibiting Alzheimer's disease.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

if one crosses the border once and seeks asylum that is not the same as being used as a mule and such. another conflation of the issue here we are now under a policy where every crossing is being treated as felons

No we are dealing with the issue that they are CLAIMING they are coming here for asylum, so instead of just sending them BACK like we had done in the past, now they are detained until it can be determined if they are doing what they say they are coming here for.

I swear i take a break from ATS for a few months and come back to complete stupidity and lack of critical thinking.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well what about the ones that didnt have any kin? Ill save yu the time. They went to detention centers and were locked in cages..
Pic's or it didn't happen ...oh wait

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Stop trying to bring up prior failings as a distraction from current failings.

wow
that is awesome
no more looking to the past.....
lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join