It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump and the right do in fact fear Mexicans voting Democrat so that is what I thought was going on here. Thanks for the correction.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They make great Ronin.

You're thinking Tom Cruise.

Cruz or Cruise?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Trump and the right do in fact fear Mexicans voting Democrat so that is what I thought was going on here. Thanks for the correction.

Wrong, it's the illegals voting that scares us.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

And they're doing it by the millions. Right?

And there's tons of evidence. Right?

Because Trump said so. Right?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Muninn

And they're doing it by the millions. Right?

And there's tons of evidence. Right?

Because Trump said so. Right?

Sure.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Bone75

You're logic is that it's ok to be a bigot and a xenophobe as long as you're not racist?

So Mexico is an ideology now? You folks are so confusing.

Personally I don't give a damn if someone is racist, biggoted, xenophobic, homophobic, or whitepeoplephobic.

Treat me with courtesy and respect, and I'll treat you the same.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Personally I don't give a damn if someone is racist, biggoted, xenophobic, homophobic, or whitepeoplephobic.

Personally, I do.
But maybe that's just me.

Treat me with courtesy and respect, and I'll treat you the same.
No matter what.

edit on 6/15/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I wonder how many people actually fainted when they read this story?

The weekly outrage is so ridiculously lame and old

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I wonder how many people actually fainted when they read this story?

I hear tell.

Literally.

edit on 6/15/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Seems there should be some way to deal with the problem, other than "shipping" it elsewhere.

Congress doing their jobs would be a good start. Both parties have had multiple opportunities to fix things, so far nada. I have my doubts either side wants to lose one of their best tools to divide.

Me, I think easy to get work permits and an employer ready to take them in and be responsible for them. A faster path to citizenship for those who want to come the right way. Students who get a meaningful degree, give them a quick path to stay if an employer wants them. Simple stuff really. Apparently too hard for either party to do when they have complete control.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Apparently too hard for either party to do when they have complete control.

Indeed.

In this case, houses divided may be more productive since the label moderate has become an expletive.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Personally, I do.
But maybe that's just me.

So you wanna control people's minds huh?

Hell, who doesn't?

link   

since the label moderate has become an expletive.

Ain't that the truth.

link   

originally posted by: notsure1
LOL I bet that made Shinzo want to build a wall...

Asians don't suffer from white guilt

link   
I six page thread on sarcasm and anti-Trumpers once again not understanding context?

Good lord.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So you wanna control people's minds huh?

No. I just avoid those sorts. Because I do give a damn.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

They can be as racist as anyone, however.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Ship in 25 million of anyone illegally and you'll start losing elections. That's EXACTLY what is happening in Europe.

That's EXACTLY what happened here in the US.

No. That's not *EXACTLY* what's happened anywhere. First off, who is being "shipped?" And who is "shipping" them? We're talking about human beings — most often people fleeing from dire circumstances — not sweatshop ties. Secondly, let's not pretend that legality is really the big issue. There's nothing illegal about taking refugees is there? Trump flat out told the Australian PM that we weren't taking any Syrian refugees. The refugee crisis gave the far right a big shot in the arm — "OMG IT'S A CAMP OF THE SAINTS INVASION! WHITE GENOCIDE!"

And this just shows what BS your "shipping illegally" nonsense take is. You're all about the right-wing culture war:

They long ago sold the rights of their citizens off to the EU and opened the floodgates of Islamic terrorism and the garbage ideology of 6th-century religion.

And who is "you?"

You lost the election because of an explicit support for illegals over the wishes of the majority of citizens.

And why do right-wingers always assume theirs is the majority opinion? And what are you going to say when the Dems retake the WH? Will you similarly run around declaring the new President has a mandate against whatever it is you're supporting?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I wanted to know who reported Trump as saying this, but the article you posted says that the Wall Street Jounal their source. So I clicked on the link to THAT article and discovered that you have to subscribe to view it, so...no.

I'm not saying he didn't say it...in fact it sounds like something he would say (and it would be a commentary on voting blocks, is how I read it)....but I WOULD like to know the source of the quote. And is it a quote? Or is someone paraphrasing? Or what? If it's one of these anonymous sources, then there's no way we can verify the information is there?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: projectvxn

Ship in 25 million of anyone illegally and you'll start losing elections. That's EXACTLY what is happening in Europe.

That's EXACTLY what happened here in the US.

No. That's not *EXACTLY* what's happened anywhere. First off, who is being "shipped?" And who is "shipping" them? We're talking about human beings — most often people fleeing from dire circumstances — not sweatshop ties. Secondly, let's not pretend that legality is really the big issue. There's nothing illegal about taking refugees is there? Trump flat out told the Australian PM that we weren't taking any Syrian refugees. The refugee crisis gave the far right a big shot in the arm — "OMG IT'S A CAMP OF THE SAINTS INVASION! WHITE GENOCIDE!"

And this just shows what BS your "shipping illegally" nonsense take is. You're all about the right-wing culture war:

They long ago sold the rights of their citizens off to the EU and opened the floodgates of Islamic terrorism and the garbage ideology of 6th-century religion.

And who is "you?"

You lost the election because of an explicit support for illegals over the wishes of the majority of citizens.

And why do right-wingers always assume theirs is the majority opinion? And what are you going to say when the Dems retake the WH? Will you similarly run around declaring the new President has a mandate against whatever it is you're supporting?

It's gonna be blown up when that happens. Prediction.

And a purge that would make Stalin blush.

But I'll be gone by 2525.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join