It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2018--------A new digital world order

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is my second attempt to post this, so pardon the brevity. And someone should warn users that new OP's aren't saved anywhere and you hit the wrong button and its all lost!

New Truthstream video:

To know what the Bilderberg group is pushing onto the world's future, look at who's on the attendee list and then again at what meetings they attend or head up. Turns out that they've been building a "digital grid" with a biometric authenticated chipped ID card in Estonia of all places. In Estonia, its being used from everything to voting online, commenting on the Internet, and purchase of travel fares. I'd have thought the Truthstream media analysis to be a bit over the top, but then I discovered that France is set to adopt the standard and that the EU zone is apparently set to follow.

See:www.economist.com...

Some good ideas never take off because too few people embrace them. And with just 1.3m residents, Estonia is a tiddler—even with the 10m satellite Estonians the government hopes to add over the next decade. What may provide the necessary scale is a European Union rule soon to come into force that will require member states to accept each others’ digital IDs. That means non-resident holders of Estonian IDs, wherever they are, will be able not only to send each other encrypted e-mail and to prove their identity to web-service providers who accept government-issued identities, but also to do business with governments anywhere in the EU.

yro.slashdot.org...

before a newborn even arrives home, the hospital will have issued a digital birth certificate and his health insurance will have been started automatically. All residents of the small Baltic state aged 15 or over have electronic ID cards, which are used in health care, electronic banking and shopping, to sign contracts and encrypt e-mail, as tram tickets, and much more besides—even to vote.

Not only is the card biometrically authenticated, (they are issued at birth of every newborn Estonian), they are apparently RFID enabled so they don't have to be inserted into anything to be used.

www.economist.com...

a new version of a national ID card containing what they call 'contactless' extensions. Although they do not specifically disclose to us, taxpayers, what technology is used there, it must be quite obvious that it's nothing less than RFID. Add to this, they'll have person's biometrics in memory. (Security gurus of course know: biometrics just don't work.) Soon you can track us poor Estonians by our GSM phones and by our ID cards too!"

See the video about Estonia's "E-Police"; yea, with new 5 G technology, they'll be able to find or track anyone and everyone in Estonia all the time if they're carrying their ID Card which why not? They are used to buy coffee! (for identity verification purposes)

www.gemalto.com...

The e-ID card is widely in loyalty schemes at the supermarket or gas station. Just insert into the card reader before you pay with your credit card and you get your discount.

My guess is that this system is coming to the US, and probably sooner than later. Why? Travel and Business purposes. Once this becomes the International Standard as adopted by the EU, it will become necessary for the US to adopt the same standard. Another reason why is take a look and you'll notice the Silicon Valley bunch is heavily represented at the Bilderberg 2018 meeting. You gotta know where this is going.

Another very real possibility is that as this is adopted, anonymity on the Internet will become a thing of the past.

One suggestion I'd have to make to ATS members who have children is that they be extremely careful going forward as to how their children interact with others on the Internet. Anything they say will become part of whatever Dossier is built up around their identity.....forever!

edit on 15-6-2018 by TonyS because: Reference added.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Its worked so well for them so far with Hillary's Email Server. Cant wait to see v2.0!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is absolutely an Orwellian nightmare. The idea of it stands in opposition to everything I believe. I already hate cell phones. I don't want to be forced to carry this everywhere.

I wonder which political party will be pushing this agenda? Probably both.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You're right. The Left for the wrong reasons and the Right for business purposes.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Its worked so well for them so far with Hillary's Email Server. Cant wait to see v2.0!

Eh?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Holy crap that's a SIN!!! Like in Shadowrun... It's... Gah!!!!! Can we at least have the magic and stuff too and not just the bad crap!!! I'd like the world to be at least interesting in our dystopian misery.
edit on 6/15/2018 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Crap like this has been coming for a long time. My son had to go to the hospital in Oshawa for a fever and allergic reaction, the first thing they did was scan his wrist. They got nothing, so they asked my wife where he was born and she said africa. Nurse said, oh, that explains it. So we enquired further, apparently many hospitals in Canada were using an experimental MASER (magnetic rather than light) invisible bar code tattooing system to mark, log and track people from birth. That's a little Orwellian too eh? All done without the parents and/or patients knowledge or consent.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Rather typical ..........for Canada that is. Although I say that and for all I know they're doing that in the US or the UK as well.

But yea.......its coming, like it or not.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Although the Truestream doesn't go into the Genesis of this it does have a start that is well documented . History is our friend

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Watch it guys! All this is going on your permanent record!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Dang it! Double post!
edit on 15-6-2018 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Better to go into reality's big recycling bin taking a stand for what's right, rather than on your knees.

BTW, CSIS, the CIA, NSA, MI5/6 already know who I am :-) And when I did an FOIA on myself, I was fed back 2 standard and 9 serious national security statutes. (waves at the forest and the glenn)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yep, the signs have been there for quite some time. Its just so........dystopian, that no one can really wrap their minds around it. And its carried out so subtly......Estonia....who knew, and yet Finland has adopted Estonia's system, France and then the EU are doubtless next.

One thing that really struck me about this, and I don't want to make this political, is that in so many ways, really, the US is way behind on all this, and I mean........way behind. The US just doesn't do "change" very well and with each election we seem to gyrate two steps forward one step back then two steps sorta forward and then two steps laterally. We only just got the "chipped" credit and debit cards, what.......last year? They've been the standard in Europe for decades now.

And I'm in no way saying we should adopt everything the EU does. But we do seem to be dragged behind them kicking and screaming and China is set to pass us up and leave us in the dust as well.

All the while.......the US plays world cop and ploughs its blood and treasure into maintaining the MIC and its empire.

Sad really. The US could have been light years ahead of the rest of the world if it hadn't adopted the "world cop" mentality after WWII.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Can I just post a big message to whomever bigbrother is watching?
One for my absolute permanent record, for big brother to have and keep for always until the end of all that is data?:
Leck mich!
Leck mich, leck mich, leck mich.

Maybey Google can translate if you don't understand.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You realize that by the year 2100 everything you can think of and many things you can't will be digitized? That most human will, in fact, be akin to account holders using new and novel technologies?

I've been writing and looking into this idea for a while. I'm actually glad to see governments entertaining the idea at all.

See my signature thread the Machine Economy.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Press HARDER "They" need 3 copies.. A "Double Post" doesn't cut it Comrade, off to the Gulag for You...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Be very careful with this technology.
No one will need to carry anything, it will eventually be implanted, by choice or not.
With over 10,000 children going missing in the US and Canada alone every year people will be screaming for a way to track their kids. RFID's are already being used on pets and farm animals, people are next.

Just my 2¢

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The only thing that has saved the USA up to this point in time is that Americans are armed to the teeth and tptb know it .But the coup (deep state) happened a long time ago .Its kind of been neutered for a time but has taken a really big kick sense Trump won . Hillary they could have controlled .Even Bernie was controllable but Trump ..not so much . So we have a short 6 year window to do as much damage to them as possible and that is done through education ..red pills' all the way

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wonder how many people would get behind this in America if it offered a solution to illegal immigration.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I would rather hand over my wallet to someone wanting to rob me then to have them cut something off to get a chip.

What happens if that chip goes farther into the body. They had problems with women's long term birth control wandering around and causing problems.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join